• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA2K9 GAF Season...6(?) Thread!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DiddyBop said:
gotta know your nba players man,using the superstars and superstar teams gets repetitive and boring,gotta switch it up sometimes!

Tony Momo

wolves arent worth knowing.

i didnt even know Sebastian Telfair still played in the NBA until last night

Zep

Banned
Man, I fucked something up...I can't even get online with my 360 or PS3. Im gonna figure it out.

Yea Brian, saturday sounds good. Ill have this shit figured out then. And I'm gonna post the fire pics tomorrow sometime...No idea if my mom go me in them.

ecnal said:
i kinda think we should used stacked teams so that everyone can have a decent player.

problem w/ wolves/okc is that someone inevitably gets fucked and wont be able to do much all game--viakado had to play as the wolves' center :lol
why you gotta remind me? that game was awful and boring.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
I have a work Christmas party tonight but I should be around off and on on Saturday morning and Sunday. AKABalla, I think I just need to play you so let me know the earliest you can play on Saturday or Sunday.

AkaBalla

DenogginizerOS said:
I have a work Christmas party tonight but I should be around off and on on Saturday morning and Sunday. AKABalla, I think I just need to play you so let me know the earliest you can play on Saturday or Sunday.

I'm free 9p-11p est both nights..

daw840

I believe he is banned. :(

edit: LOL, nevermind. Dammittmatt is banned and someone in the NCAA league called him DM for short.....:lol :lol

ecnal

i heard you could have had nash too :D

pheeniks hated nash, i hated williams. turned out to be a great swap for both of us.

gg. my bench was on fire that game--60% of the points came from the bench :eek:

Mrbob

Yeah I still need to learn how to shoot. I miss so many open shots. Especially with Peterson. I can't hit a shot with him to save my life and he is my go to guy for long jumpers if it isn't Peja.

we meet again soon bob. from now on, no matter the game i play you in, i will destroy you after you petrino'd the ncaa league mid-season! you are al davis and im mike shanahan!

Smokey

These games are left on the schedule that need to be played:

Raptors v. Blazers
Pistons v. 76ers
Magic v. Cavs
Nets v. Blazers
Bucks v. 76ers
Raptors v. Hornets
Bucks v. Spurs
Nets v. Hornets
Lakers v. Spurs
Bulls v. 76ers
Nets v. Raptors
Lakers v. Bobcats
Bulls v. Spurs

hm

last week only had 4 games that weren't played...this week it's up to 13...

fallin off

Zep

Banned
Brian, you around boss?

I'll check back every 20-30mins, gonna be ripping up floor. So give me a window to respond.

AirBrian

Zep said:
Brian, you around boss?

I'll check back every 20-30mins, gonna be ripping up floor. So give me a window to respond.
Hey Zep, you around?

EDIT: We have the worst timing. :lol

I'm heading out for the night but I'll be around tomorrow before 3 PM (so the game needs to start by 2 PM). After 3 PM, I'll be unavailable until after the Cowgirls/Giants game. I'll post here in the morning to see if you're around (or you too, Hunter D!).

Top Bottom