• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA2K9 GAF Season...6(?) Thread!

DiddyBop said:
smokey,is there a way to get a win if youve been trying to contact an opponent and they dont respond? ive been trying all week to get at spurs owner to no avail. i even sent a PM but no response. potentially taking an L when youre ready willing and able to play sucks. i hope he checks the thread before the time limit. daw is in a tight situation so i understand.

and a fantasy draft sounds interesting,we should just have a vote. i would vote against it but if ppl voted for it i wouldnt mind. the only thing that would be troublesome is that youd have to go into practice mode with a lot of diff teams just to learn an individual's release point.

yeah, that's just a half hour of your time though. i think it'd be really fun, plus no one can complain about using shitty teams like the thunder. this way the playing field would truly be even and certain teams like the ROCKETS CAN'T HAVE YAO, T-MAC, ARTEST, AND IVERSON

although i've got deron, stoudemire, redd, and josh smith so i can't complain :lol

DiddyBop

yea the more i think about it the more im liking the idea:lol i do fantasy bball on yahoo with my friends so i already now how to draft efficiently.

you donw for a scrimmage?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
FrenchMovieTheme said:
gtfo of here dude, i played man up more than 80% of the game on you, THAT is how you blew past me most of the time, because that's all you did and i can't guard it.

secondly, starting in the 2nd half you didn't even give me the CHANCE to get set in my defense because you'd just throw the ball to half court and get a shot up with fucking 20 seconds left on the shot clock (usually a dunk) :lol

my point wasn't that you broke a rule, my point is that playing against that kind of offense is a hell of a lot cheesier to me than playing against someone who maybe works the ball inside naturally and within the flow of the game.

just giving my 2 cents on this whole thing, but don't cry about me not playing on the ball defense when i know for a fact i did it most of the game.

p.s. you even admitted i did after our first game when i thought you had accused me of it

I lied about your on ball defense FMT. I didn't want to use it as an excuse for my loss. and I didn't want to start anything. I took it to private conversations with others so I could vent, no point in starting something in the thread over it. I played cheese cause I couldn't shoot and I had pretty much conceded the game in the second quarter. When I get frustrated I feel like just cramming it down my opponents throat as much as possible.

I have nothing against you, but I know you don't care for me so lets not worry about it. I don't like the way I think you play defense. It doesn't matter though really. You aren't gonna change your style so you are easier to beat. That doesn't make sense. Hopefully someday I will have a good game against you and my style beats your style. As it stands now that hasn't happened yet. You've won all our matchups so far. I think I would enjoy playing against you in a 7 games series though, would probably be a good battle.

DiddyBop

Truelize said:
I lied about your on ball defense FMT. I didn't want to use it as an excuse for my loss. and I didn't want to start anything. I took it to private conversations with others so I could vent, no point in starting something in the thread over it. I played cheese cause I couldn't shoot and I had pretty much conceded the game in the second quarter. When I get frustrated I feel like just cramming it down my opponents throat as much as possible.

I have nothing against you, but I know you don't care for me so lets not worry about it. I don't like the way I think you play defense. It doesn't matter though really. You aren't gonna change your style so you are easier to beat. That doesn't make sense. Hopefully someday I will have a good game against you and my style beats your style. As it stands now that hasn't happened yet. You've won all our matchups so far. I think I would enjoy playing against you in a 7 games series though, would probably be a good battle.

i hope you two meet in the playoffs:lol

lol wtf? you honestly think i dont play the majority on the ball? would you care to tell me how you blew past my team for so many easy layups in the 2nd half? its because i would cover the ball and my CPU wouldn't do shit about it.

if you're saying NOT playing on the ball is dirty that doesn't make sense. then you shouldn't have been able to score because my CPU buddies would have been SO GOOD at stopping you that your drives to the bucket wouldn't have mattered. but that wasn't the case, i play on the ball D unless i play zone, and then i stick to my zone.

and what is this that i have something against you? i thought we were pals :(

p.s. maybe the basketball gods will grant a playoff meeting. i doubt it though. even if i win my first round series i wont beat the heat or rockets in the 2nd round.

DiddyBop

the thunder are ok but they have no bench,i use them from time to time and westbrook is pretty damn good,but if you think he is just going to waltz into the gaf league and take ROY honors, youre crazy!

Smokey

DiddyBop said:
the thunder are ok but they have no bench,i use them from time to time and westbrook is pretty damn good,but if you think he is just going to waltz into the gaf league and take ROY honors, youre crazy!

you underestimate my ability to pull off trades young one.

Hunter D

Great, another disconnect. I can play hours of cs and l4d no problem on wireless, but not 2k. I'll be available after 7:30 est.

Hunter D said:
Great, another disconnect. I can play hours of cs and l4d no problem on wireless, but not 2k. I'll be available after 7:30 est.
cool. i'll post here when i get home from work.
that leaves:

Denver Nuggets @ Hawks
Philadelphia 76ers @ Hawks

last call!

zep and dave: i need you to beat the hawks. please..... for me? thanks

p.s. will any of my opponents be available tonight? i can't remember who i play (can't acces the site at work)

i know i play MrBob (who i have already marked down as an easy win). i think i might play the blazers as well.... can't remember anyone else. let me know guys!

FrenchMovieTheme said:
zep and dave: i need you to beat the hawks. please..... for me? thanks
you shut your whore mouth. you got lucky in my game against the whorenats. i let my nephew play after the 3rd quarter. Tonight will be REVENGE Night.

DiddyBop

cb3 if im not caught up with persona 4 we can get our game in when the league advances.

hunter, i will be on around 730ish i wont have my laptop with me so just go online.

you shut your whore mouth. you got lucky in my game against the whorenats. i let my nephew play after the 3rd quarter. Tonight will be REVENGE Night.

:D

a little luck is all i need to get into the playoffs! so long as i avoid the heat or rockets in the first round ill make a series of it in the first round

Smokey said:
pheeniks can you play later on tonite once I advance the week?

yes i can, after 11 PM CT

i'm getting the lube ready :(

hunter, please make a thread about your stupid whore story or at least more detail. i need to hear this

Mrbob

terrytate.jpg

lulz what does that mean? if the league advanced lets go right now!

p.s. lucky ass bears. also, do you have left 4 dead? found my headset! we should play sometime.... just the 2 of us mmmmmm

Mrbob

Terry Tate mind games! Office linebacker!

Yeah the league doesn't advance for another couple hours so we can't play till then!

And I do have L4D. The real superior version on the PC! Get a gaming PC and we'll play!

Bears are the worst best fun bad team to watch in the NFL. :D

Hunter D

pheeniks said:
yes i can, after 11 PM CT

i'm getting the lube ready :(

hunter, please make a thread about your stupid whore story or at least more detail. i need to hear this

I was digging this chick for 4 weeks, hanging out with her and what not. I let it be known through flirting that I wanted to be more than friends. Two weeks of go I found out she has a bf. Guess how I found out? She started telling me about him and how he was doing things that upset her. The whore wanted me to be her cuddle bitch. I wasn't acting like some lame ass nervous "nice guy," and she really thought she could make me her emotional sponge. I let it be known I was interested in her. She let me spend money on her, acting like I had a chance of getting intimate with her.

Last week sunday she called me up and asked me to come over to watch a movie. I brought a case of beer and headed over to her place with a plan. Instead of letting her put a movie on I started a conversation with her about school. I offered her a drink. I then asked her about her bf and then she started a rant on and on about him. As time past we ended up on the couch cuddling. She had had a few drinks by this time and had talked about her bf quiet a bit. To make a long story short I fucked her on the couch and when she fell a sleep I stuck the used condom to her head and bounced. I didn't call her and instead waited until we had to see each other on tuesday since we had class together. She fed me the whole bs about us being friends and she loved her bf, bla, bla, etc. She never mentioned the condom.

I won't ever try to form a relationship with her, but I will tap that ass again.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
why do you suck balls at street fighter FMT

your the first person ive got a double perfect against i think

holy shit hunter :lol

and i don't want to play CB in street fighter. the fucker banged me, i guess in similar fashion to what hunter did

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
you got lucky. should've beaten you a bunch of times but thats the flip of the coin! i'll always be your better in madden/ncaa, this you know.

lucky is like winning one match. winning like 15-0 is skill

a lot of those matches came down to 1-1 and you'd get some bullshit hit. also it's ridiculous that coming out of a blocked/miss all-you-can ken can duck before i ever get a grapple on. ricockulous i say

a lot of those matches came down to 1-1 and you'd get some bullshit hit. also it's ridiculous that coming out of a blocked/miss all-you-can ken can duck before i ever get a grapple on. ricockulous i say

Hunter D

kirbybreezy said:
what the hell lol, why are you mad at her? She let you hit. Why stick a condom on her face ahahahahahah
She was trying to turn me into a cuddle bitch. Not only that, I spent money on her. I thought we could of had something, but she had other ideas so I had to come up with ideas of my own. An idea that involved beer, cuddling/groping, and manipulation. I have no problems being just friends. I have a problem with getting lead on and being turned into a cuddle bitch.

She probably thought the condom was a coincidence. That I left it on the couch and she happened to roll on it.

Just played the Hawks. Anyone else want to play the SPURS!?!

Top Bottom