• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA2K9 GAF Season...6(?) Thread!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Hunter D said:
She was trying to turn me into a cuddle bitch. Not only that, I spent money on her. I thought we could of had something, but she had other ideas so I had to come up with ideas of my own. An idea that involved beer, cuddling/groping, and manipulation. I have no problems being just friends. I have a problem with getting lead on and being turned into a cuddle bitch.

She probably thought the condom was a coincidence. That I left it on the couch and she happened to roll on it.

Just played the Hawks. Anyone else want to play the SPURS!?!

seems to me like you have a nice booty call from now on. id be happy

CB3

viakado said:
you'd be happy with a willing corpse, you dirty slut.

you'd trade your hot piece of ass who does many things to someone who already has tons of girls for a girl who just does one thing, Vidako

Zep

Banned
MOTHER
FUCKER

I was playing my boy about 15-20mins ago and got the RROD.. :-/

Gonna let it sit for a few hours...Just give Vikado the win.

ecnal

hmmm, smokey can you hold off the advance?

im supposed to play konex @ 8pm PST.... i'll see if he can play any earlier and re-post here.

What the hell happened to the rosters? They like changed and now I have Raef Lafrentz and Ike Diogu as my backups >.>.

Fix this shit 2k WTF

edit: see Hunter D's comment on the last page Smokey hehe. I probably should have quoted it...

CB3

i shot 22 percent. 22.

this is like the first sports game where i feel having an bad teams REALLY kills you.

Like i dunno what i can do where all my players are missing open jumpers and richard jefferson cant finish a fast break because there is a defender near the rim so the lay up just goes off the rim.

i can only keep good teams down so long before Joe Johnson starts hitting 3's in my face

Mrbob

Good. :D

I can't stay up much later tonight to play, and after that I can't play again till sat. FMT our game is soon!

CB3 said:
i shot 22 percent. 22.

this is like the first sports game where i feel having an bad teams REALLY kills you.

Like i dunno what i can do where all my players are missing open jumpers and richard jefferson cant finish a fast break because there is a defender near the rim so the lay up just goes off the rim.

i can only keep good teams down so long before Joe Johnson starts hitting 3's in my face

fantasy

draft

Hunter D

Can we change double rule? I just got fucked up by Gordon and couldn't do anything about it. Would it be okay to double hot players?

Hunter D

Eric Gordon is truly a piece of shit.

I had 74 pip, but the game went into ot and I had 14fb and 6sc anyways. Fuck Eric Gordon.

GG Er... I mean clippers.

hunter your game would have been overturned even if you won. it doesn't matter if you score 500 points, if 51 of those came in the paint (after subtracting second change points ONLY, fast break doesn't matter), then you lose. thats the rules!

you've got to be fucking kidding me. my 360 won't read my disc now, looked at the back, scratches everywhere. it's not even circular ones...WTF? i NEVER move my games

Hunter D

FrenchMovieTheme said:
hunter your game would have been overturned even if you won. it doesn't matter if you score 500 points, if 51 of those came in the paint (after subtracting second change points ONLY, fast break doesn't matter), then you lose. thats the rules!
Have you played Diddy? Gordon is impossible to stop. Midrange jumper, driving, pull up from anywhere once he's past half court. WTF else could I do? Manu was also hurt which only added to my problems.

meet me in the lobby bobby

p.s. hunter i agree with you. i was anally penetrated against my will by gordon (not as bad as you). i'm not disagreeing with the PIP, i'm just letting you know thats the rule! dont want you to get burned later on it!

pheeniks said:
you've got to be fucking kidding me. my 360 won't read my disc now, looked at the back, scratches everywhere. it's not even circular ones...WTF? i NEVER move my games

Can it read it long enough to install to hard drive?

kirbybreezy said:
Can it read it long enough to install to hard drive?

funny you say that. it already was installed on my hd wtf

and you guys are obviously not nba-age members, otherwise you'd be comparing gordon to pippen or ceballos

DiddyBop

Hunter D said:
Have you played Diddy? Gordon is impossible to stop. Midrange jumper, driving, pull up from anywhere once he's past half court. WTF else could I do? Manu was also hurt which only added to my problems.
i was actually cheering when he went for that dive cause i knew it was an injury animation:lol and while EG is good duncan and parker pick and roll cannot be stopped,its your bread and butter so i can see how the PIP went into the 70s:lol that was a fast paced game though,the lead kept on changing and i couldnt believe parker hit a shot to force overtime,thats not his game!

Top Bottom