• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA2K9 GAF Season...6(?) Thread!

Birdman02

I'd like to join if you guys end up running another season. In the meantime, hit me up if you see me online and want to scrimmage. GT: Birdman1702

i can play tonight if you like diddy, but i wont be home for another couple hours. let me know if you can play later tonight.

p.s. birdman i welcome you and your wonderful avatar. again, i welcome you brother.

Wow.

So my xbox is broken. The video won't display anymore...it's not even RROD.
But I plan on RROD-ing it so that I don't have to pay the warranty. You guys turn it on and wrap it in a towel till it overheats, right?

And unfortunately I don't know what to do about my league status :( If you guys see me on, it's because I'll be on my friend's Xbox...and I can't really borrow his for league games, we usually play with other people so yeah.

DiddyBop

pheeniks said:
Wow.

But I plan on RROD-ing it so that I don't have to pay the warranty. You guys turn it on and wrap it in a towel till it overheats, right?

And unfortunately I don't know what to do about my league status :( If you guys see me on, it's because I'll be on my friend's Xbox...and I can't really borrow his for league games, we usually play with other people so yeah.
:(

and it seems FMT is enjoying a midnight snack according to zep, so i guess we will play tmw.

Smokey

pheeniks said:
Wow.

FUCK

Smokey said:
bum off your friend come on!

if he was a true friend he'd understand

:( unfortunately he's a visiting friend so i won't even have it for too long. i'd only have like 3 or 4 days

i'm toweling it right now. hopefully i get my xbox soon

ecnal

since pheeniks' xbox broke, i only have the nuggets, knicks, and sixers left.

likely wont be able to play a game today unless it's late (i'm PST).

otherwise, we can play tomorrow--hopefully all of you.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Ayo

Is intentional fouls broken online too?

When I do them offline, no foul is called.

FUCKING THING SUCKS.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
viakado said:
it works just fine.

great I guess.

Try doing it offline. The ref just looks at you and doesn't call a foul.

I've had to re-do my association 3 times 2 months into the season.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHGGGGGGGGGGGG

DiddyBop

out of all the defenses,i hate viakado's the most,his players are so pesky:lol a 20 point lead was evaporated thanks to their steals and interior D

DiddyBop

so the clips are trying to make a push for 6th place...and how do we start? by getting UNDRESSED by the mavericks -_-

and viakado,i already have al thornton who is basically the same thing as smith just downgraded a bit.

that was a close game until all those turnovers you had in the 3rd. i outscored you 34-11 in the 3rd because of all the steals. jason kidd was on fire on offense and defense.

p.s. of course my CPU coach subs in ALL my starters back with like a minute left. fucking idiot, i need them for the playoffs! no injuries!

also i clinched the division title. nice run you had there though viak! next year my friend...

1 more game to go. raptors owner when can you play?

also, i see there are a few people who haven't even played 1 game this new week! would suck to miss out on the playoffs on a cointoss fellas, but whatever

Hunter D said:
Do what I did; buy a new one.

give me money and i will

i totally lied and said that i had RROD but i didn't. hell, i tried wrapping that shit in a towel for hours and it didn't work. whatever, the customer's always right! hopefully they're lazy and just give me another quickly

Mrbob

Stand up for your consumer rights, pheeniks! Don't let MS gouge you for some more money off their faulty shitboxes. Make them send you a new one!

Having said this, my warranty is now done so when mine goes poof I'll have to buy a new one. :/

Top Bottom