• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA2K9 GAF Season...6(?) Thread!

dang that predator dude from gears 2 is pretty bad ass. does anyone know if i'm almost done? im at the locust queen.

anyhow im in the lobby, smokey said on xbl that he is about to advance

DiddyBop

somebody scrim with me :(

FMT,yes youre almost done,the last aprt of the game is a cakewalk. lets run some multiplayer once youre done with the story.

Smokey

Round 2 is here playas:

Pistons
Rockets

Jazz
Mavs

Suns
Heat

Lakers
Blazers

Let's get it.

Deadline is next Sunday Jan 18

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
FrenchMovieTheme said:
dang that predator dude from gears 2 is pretty bad ass. does anyone know if i'm almost done? im at the locust queen.

anyhow im in the lobby, smokey said on xbl that he is about to advance

You've got awhile still.

ecnal

what can i say.

boozer missing 5+ layups, shaq missing layups, okur missing layups.

and to top it off, korver shoots in the teens again.

no worries though. happened first game last series too. i wont shoot 2/20 from downtown again, that's for sure.

you see ecnal, i complained last time that my guys weren't hitting shots they normally do and you took it as an insult to your defense ;)

anyhow gg, i should be able to play tomorrow but i don't knkow for sure. my gf wanted to see that bobby bufford movie or whatever the fuck it is with brad pitt, so we'll see

FrenchMovieTheme said:
you see ecnal, i complained last time that my guys weren't hitting shots they normally do and you took it as an insult to your defense ;)

anyhow gg, i should be able to play tomorrow but i don't knkow for sure. my gf wanted to see that bobby bufford movie or whatever the fuck it is with brad pitt, so we'll see

ahahaha

nice botch

DiddyBop

viakado im glad you picked the mavericks because ive neevr seen someone use iverson as effectively as you. even i couldnt use him properly when i used the nuggets before. still in the process of picking the right team for my style of play.

DiddyBop said:
viakado im glad you picked the mavericks because ive neevr seen someone use iverson as effectively as you. even i couldnt use him properly when i used the nuggets before. still in the process of picking the right team for my style of play.
i always figured the way you used the clipps and especially gordon, using iverson would be a sinch for you.

sorry ecnal, that shitty movie isn't playing until 7:20 here and its 3 hours long. i'm free the rest of the week though, any day and i can play multiple games

p.s. unless you want to play tonight after 10:30 or so

ecnal

FrenchMovieTheme said:
sorry ecnal, that shitty movie isn't playing until 7:20 here and its 3 hours long. i'm free the rest of the week though, any day and i can play multiple games

p.s. unless you want to play tonight after 10:30 or so

i actually don't have anything in the morning tomorrow, so i don't mind playing @ ~10:30.

it's up to you, but i'll be available if you want to play.

goddamn i'm starting to wonder. they claim it was shipped on jan 9, but all i've had is "billing information received" and that they'll update its whereabouts....i don't know where it is. maybe it hasn't been shipped. fuck :(

daw840

pheeniks said:
goddamn i'm starting to wonder. they claim it was shipped on jan 9, but all i've had is "billing information received" and that they'll update its whereabouts....i don't know where it is. maybe it hasn't been shipped. fuck :(

I see what your doing, you actually have your 360 back but you are too scared to play! You are just trying to sim your way to the finals. I see how it is.

j/k

daw840 said:
I see what your doing, you actually have your 360 back but you are too scared to play! You are just trying to sim your way to the finals. I see how it is.

j/k

:lol

actually that might be a good idea against cerrius. i don't want to have to deal with BEASTLY

Smokey

pheeniks said:

can't you call them?

I called xbox last Friday to ask for a tracking number, and they gave it to me. I just called UPS and gave them the tracking number and they said they haven't received the package and it hasn't been scheduled for delivery---but on the website it says "Scheduled delivery, tuesday january 13"

.............what the fuck

and i just called xbox to see what was up and they said the reference number was more accurate. so i tracked using the reference number...same message

fuuuuck

----

checked again. it's in transit and i think it's here in my city but it's delivering tomorrow! probably around 11 AM

cerrius when can you go?

Top Bottom