• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
As part of the Fraudgers trade, I am dropping Wayman Nixon HB 80 OVR and Jamerson Bradley FS 74 OVR. These guys belong to eznark, don't pick them up.

Smokey

Smokey

going to get a hair cut... be back in 30

I'm sure you will show your face right after i leave! :)

i should be good to go around 7cst

watching badass niece and nephew right now and im close to laying this belt on some ass. dont think i can handle playing madden at the same time

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
so it only took three drafts of high picks to get me feeling competetive with bigat, I went ahead and blew it anyway, good game man.

Smokey

Smokey too scared to put his loss to the Jags up on SmokeyTV, looks like.

u were saying

I have no idea why i got so roll out happy :/

Really fucked me in the end

GG smokey

yesir

yeah the roll out phase of the league is wearing out it's welcome. went back and looked at the replays and you were getting pressure with ease..which would explain mark fumbling the damn ball which turned into a td. that would've been your lone td, as the rest of your scores were fgs.

Nightz

GG GCQ. Had some bad breaks in that one, especially in the second half. Play of the game had to have been the fumble return for a TD. Up 21-14 and in good position to score again. Best runs the ball, gets tackled and breaks his collarbone, defender picks it up and runs it all the way back. The defender? Nick Fairley (thanks for trading him gold!).

GG GCQ. Had some bad breaks in that one, especially in the second half. Play of the game had to have been the fumble return for a TD. Up 21-14 and in good position to score again. Best runs the ball, gets tackled and breaks his collarbone, defender picks it up and runs it all the way back. The defender? Nick Fairley (thanks for trading him gold!).

wat? That not Leshoure. And you have a great RT and an incredible D-line to work with (no one rated under 85!). You should be thanking me for setting you up with that

Nightz

wat? That not Leshoure. And you have a great RT and an incredible D-line to work with (no one rated under 85!). You should be thanking me for setting you up with that

Oh I know. Both lines are great. It's just that the game changing play was made by the guy you traded away. =P

Leshoure will get his work in. Best is out for 9 weeks lol.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Colosante/Drizzer. You need to let me know how much Rolle's contract was left for. The current contract is not what it was before the trade. And whatever it is, its gonna set the rams cap a good ways over

GCQuinton

GG, man. Definitely an ugly win, but I'll take it. I'm sure you'll make me pay for it if we meet up in the CUSA Championship again in NCAA!

Colosante/Drizzer. You need to let me know how much Rolle's contract was left for. The current contract is not what it was before the trade. And whatever it is, its gonna set the rams cap a good ways over

Brandon Marshall 1yr@10.2M
Antrel Rolle 3yrs@8.6M

Harvey Dahl 1yr@4.0M
Louis Delmas 1yr@3.0M

yesir

yeah the roll out phase of the league is wearing out it's welcome. went back and looked at the replays and you were getting pressure with ease..which would explain mark fumbling the damn ball which turned into a td. that would've been your lone td, as the rest of your scores were fgs.

If MJD didn't fumble late in the 3rd i was going to score a TD on that drive. Nothing was going to stop me! Except a MJD fumble!

:(

We play again soon... no rollouts and a new playbook! (felt like you were in my head on O)

Top Bottom