• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Anyone have a kinect? Is it worth a buy? On the fence about it. I have to replace my Xbox and am wondering whether to just get a kinect bundle.

Somnia

Anyone have a kinect? Is it worth a buy? On the fence about it. I have to replace my Xbox and am wondering whether to just get a kinect bundle.

I bought one and then sold it, just didn't use it. I kind of want one for Steel Battalion,but it wasn't for me. I did enjoy Kinect Sports for about 10 minutes and the voice chat stuff in ME3 was well done, but I'd rather just hit the button to open a door.

edit: Plus the problem with like Netflix is my surround sound is too loud that I have to fucking YELL to get it to hear my commands.

Nightz

Bought one during black Friday. Used it for like 2 weeks. Haven't touched it since. Even my wife got bored of Dance Central.

DCX

DCX

I get use out it with the kids. They like the games. Dance Central is fun in a get together setting.

That Eden game is awesome though. I would get it if you have the space. E3 is around the corner and some cool stuff could show up for the Kinect.

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

I wouldnt. Its nice for family time when i bring the xbox over on holidays and birthdays. and some of the bing stuff on the dashboard is useful for getting to things a bit quicker. But other than that i have no use for it.

Birdman02

My wife and son are the only ones that really use it. Kinect Sports and Dance Central are fun when we have people over, but that's about it.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I bought one and then sold it, just didn't use it. I kind of want one for Steel Battalion,but it wasn't for me. I did enjoy Kinect Sports for about 10 minutes and the voice chat stuff in ME3 was well done, but I'd rather just hit the button to open a door.

edit: Plus the problem with like Netflix is my surround sound is too loud that I have to fucking YELL to get it to hear my commands.

Wait wait...

NEW STEEL BATTALION!?

McNei1y

Yea gg. Despite that I still barely won. smh Redskins, offense and defense never show up on the same day.

Ross was killing me too. Not sure how I stopped him on some of those plays. Also, I didn't want to make it look like I was prolonging the game at the end but I was hoping anything could happen lol. Not trying to accept my 0-3 start (again).

Ramirez

Looking to get back on the right track tonight!

MattFoley.gif

TheCrow

Smokey lets play tomorrow night after my final.

btw I don't get red bull. Drank 3 of them last night and slept like a baby.

edit: but they are tasty.

LiveWire

Smokey lets play tomorrow night after my final.

btw I don't get red bull. Drank 3 of them last night and slept like a baby.

edit: but they are tasty.
That's because the massive amount of caffeine and sugar put your body into a short-term coma.

feelsgoodman

McNei1y

lol gg CB3. I shouldn't have played today. My passing game is wack. I also blew so many open field tackles. And I don't know how to stop Maclin and Jackson when they jump up for the ball so easily. Oh well! 0-4

TheCrow

That's because the massive amount of caffeine and sugar put your body into a short-term coma.

feelsgoodman

haha maybe. Nice to see my two rookies 1 and 2 on the ROTY rankings. I finally have a DT that get sacks. It only took 3 first rounders.

Top Bottom