• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

TheCrow

gHYig.gif

I love this page.

Wow

What an amazing game Somnia! I can't imagine how you feel right now. I don't think we have ever had a game that hasn't ended similarly to this. As soon as your safety dropped on that last pass play, I audibled to a streak with Massaquoi and threw it inside and got a great catch and lucky missed tackle from you and just kneeled for the FG

Your offense was un-fucking-stoppable most of the game. I couldn't tackle anyone and you kept sneaking the ball inbetween my zones. I hate Jamaal Charles. Again, great fucking game

Somnia

Wow

What an amazing game Somnia! I can't imagine how you feel right now. I don't think we have ever had a game that hasn't ended similarly to this. As soon as your safety dropped on that last pass play, I audibled to a streak with Massaquoi and threw it inside and got a great catch and lucky missed tackle from you and just kneeled for the FG

Your offense was un-fucking-stoppable most of the game. I couldn't tackle anyone and you kept sneaking the ball inbetween my zones. I hate Jamaal Charles. Again, great fucking game

Despite the loss was the best game of Madden I've had since Madden 10 for sure. Glad I decided to come back, wasn't the same not being in the league. My offense felt unstoppable till I decided to throw that pick which you scored on and then immediately got a sack fumble for a TD and that changed the whole game. Great game man, can't wait for the rematch!

BigAT

Live, you've really got to knock it off with this running hurry up offense the entire game shit. I'm tired of my defensive players getting injured because you can't run a real offense.

i cut teddy ginn to get to 55 players. don't care about taking the cap hit or the punishment for technically playing a game having over 55 players!

p.s. goldy you can pickup teddy ginn or i suppose anyone else can since the trade never technically got approved since peeps don't read the thread

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i cut teddy ginn to get to 55 players. don't care about taking the cap hit or the punishment for technically playing a game having over 55 players!

p.s. goldy you can pickup teddy ginn or i suppose anyone else can since the trade never technically got approved since peeps don't read the thread

The irony here is palpable.

Splat

Cards are a trash fire.

0-4!

GG Blue, apparently none of my guys can catch deep balls when it hits them in the hands (non-leaping) :(

Edit: Anyone want to scrim? I need work :(

Wait, did I inquire about Ted? I don't want your garbage!

Rams I got you tonight, just got back

Let me finish eating and scope my situation. I may be able to play in like 15 but can definitely be around tonight

bluemax

Banned
Cards are a trash fire.

0-4!

GG Blue, apparently none of my guys can catch deep balls when it hits them in the hands (non-leaping) :(

GG dude, there were some hilarious plays on those deep balls by both sides. I think you took yourself out of the game by trying so many of them.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Cards are a trash fire.

0-4!

I'll play you after walking dead pal. I'm curious on how you use the Bengals (granted its a different team now).

DCX

DCX
Lol as if you couldn't draft a wr who can't catch in the 7th round, or even in the free agent pile for peanuts than his 2 M

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Well, he is on pace for over 35 this year and to expect someone to post 2 straight 30+ sack seasons is ridiculous. So yes, I'm shocked

the fact that someone should come close even once should be shocking enough!

And dont mind FMT guys, he is really bitter about his minor punishment.

I ran Wellies crash scheme offline and got 15 sacks in a game (11 by LE)

To be fair, while Wellie was accused of said things, it was never proven he does that. The conclusion was that he presses your receivers to give him time to rush with his DE. He builds his secondary with that in mind. You have to dink and dunk him to win most of the time.

Top Bottom