• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Sokantish

I'm not going to say that, it felt like I made mistakes and you made great calls. Nice work as a user MLB, too. Really nice game by you, dude

Thanks, this was my first real win. It only took me eight games! I did get a lot of lucky runs though, seemed like if I broke one tackle he was gone.

Wow @ Walking Dead, that was so awesome.

Did the season end? I only was able to watch up until like episode 7 and fell behind.

LukeSmith

Yo, I'm going to put this out there now. If you're losing at the end of the game and pull the plug and cost your opponent a win because of it, your best three players are suspended for 8 games and I'm voiding out the contract of your fourth and fifth best players and releasing them to FA.

Take your fucking beatings like a man.

Yo, I'm going to put this out there now. If you're losing at the end of the game and pull the plug and cost your opponent a win because of it, your best three players are suspended for 8 games and I'm voiding out the contract of your fourth and fifth best players and releasing them to FA.

Now I'm curious as to what brought this about

Colasante

I left at the end while my opponent was taking a knee. Does that count? If it doesn't count, I apologize, I thought the final scores and everything got logged in.

DMczaf

This is a democracy, and you're not Rick.

guys don't ever pull the plug or quit on someone. the online franchise servers are unstable as it is so we don't need to be risking the stats not uploading or anything else.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE THE GAME JUST PLAY THE GAME OUT. DON'T QUIT OR PULL THE PLUG. THANK YOU BROTHERS!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I left at the end while my opponent was taking a knee. Does that count? If it doesn't count, I apologize, I thought the final scores and everything got logged in.

It will probably count it, but it could just as easily fuck things up.

Further more its disrespectful and its becoming a trend and it will stop today.

LukeSmith

Nah, it's happened a bunch on and off, and the real kick to the dick isn't when it happens and everything works fine and the winning team gets the Win. But when EA servers crap the bed, someone quits and the game doesn't record and some poor dude has to either get butthumped by All Madden AI or have someone come fill in for the guy who just rage quit and then that person has to waste an hour of his life tanking a loss because someone pulled the plug.

A scenario that hasn't happened yet, but will

This is a democracy, and you're not Rick.

eznark wanted a more manly, midwestern, red state kind of justice!

Sanjuro

guys don't ever pull the plug or quit on someone. the online franchise servers are unstable as it is so we don't need to be risking the stats not uploading or anything else.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE THE GAME JUST PLAY THE GAME OUT. DON'T QUIT OR PULL THE PLUG. THANK YOU BROTHERS!

What happens if you pass out?

BigAT

The "Livewire Kneeldown" as it's known to me.

DMczaf

i also don't like when people are losing by a large margin and go into pout mode and start fucking around. i call this the dmczaf!

You mean when I fucked around and came back from 3+TDs down in the 2nd half and whooped your narrow ass into the rut you are still in to this day?

LukeSmith

You mean when I fucked around and came back from 3+TDs down in the 2nd half and whooped your narrow ass into the rut you are still in to this day?

nCybN.gif

Top Bottom