• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I was wondering if comments over Crow having PeyPey would commence.

And you didn't disappoint.

Madden 13 league won't end till Luck reaches 99 - so 3 seasons minimum

I just figure it will be like Madden 11 where people will be burned out from all the '10 that was played. And we'll be lucky if it only take 3 season for Luck to hit 99

Don't need him. Rather dump him on someone who thinks having an elite qb will make their decision making skills better.

Well, you just daggered half the league, including myself. Well done

eznark

Banned
But the Broncos have some $40 million number in cap space and our Madden 13 league will be lucky to make it to 3 seasons.

Forces are conspiring to keep me out of the league next in 2013 anyway so whatevs!

Don't need him. Rather dump him on someone who thinks having an elite qb will make their decision making skills better.
Ha! Yeah, us elites don't need expensive QB's like Manning and Fraudgers!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I just figure it will be like Madden 11 where people will be burned out from all the '10 that was played. And we'll be lucky if it only take 3 season for Luck to hit 99

That wasnt the reason Madden 11 died. Half the people didnt like the way it played. And a few others (myself included) got sick of the online issues.

McNei1y

That wasnt the reason Madden 11 died. Half the people didnt like the way it played. And a few others (myself included) got sick of the online issues.

I figure that I'll want to play Madden '13 for the same length as this game. I'm shocked that I've stuck with this game for 7 months. It's pretty nice though. And hell, if they do ANYTHING to OF than that would only add to my interest/length.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Oh, not that way. Not the normal Madden shadow forces that are always conspiring against me. Real life stuff.

rabbitduck2.jpg

RABBIT SEASON!
DUCK SEASON!

bluemax

Banned
Donny Moore ‏ @Donny_Moore
Remember the name Nick Taylor. Former FIU Point Guard signs 3 yr deal with Vikings to play CB. Ran 4.27-4.33 at Pro Day. #95+SPD

Lulz

This is slightly more interesting:

Donny Moore ‏ @Donny_Moore
@volusiaboy831 yeah, we are taking a deep look at OL Stamina ratings in particular, thanks...look for more 90+ STAM OL in M13

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
yeah it happens. They only time I've ever seen the need to sub them out in game is after running hurry up...

BigAT

I've had to sub out OTs before (McKenzie particularly) even when not running hurry up. It's stupid. Like Eznark said, offensive linemen are never subbed out aside from injury.

eznark

Banned
My point, I guess, is that I shouldn't have guys in the red constantly especially when I do almost all pocket passing, which is the least exerting thing an OL can do.

(I meant it almost never happens in real life, guys, it happens to me in the game often).

TheCrow

Doesn't Crow run the ball like 80% of the time? Seems like a massive albatross on his cap number.
That was the first couple seasons but now I try to air it out. I did have the 2nd best QB (Ram had to run up the score) and 2nd best WR last season. But lately I'm having a tough time getting into rhythm because of finals.

next year's Noel Devine?
haha, Devine wasn't even that much of a "fantasy" hb. 94 speed is nothing compared to some of the 99 speed running backs from the drafts. Now Akeem Tate is my HB and it's only because he falls forward most of the time and he doesn't fumble.

Sokantish

Damn Team Ninja Dog. Sounds like NG3 sucks. :/ They need Itagaki back! Time to wait for Devil's Third!

and people thought Itagaki only contributed boob physics to the games! I really hope Devil's Third is good. The last footage I watched of it looked pretty crazy.

Top Bottom