• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

eznark

Banned
Heads up to Goldy and Sanjo, I'm crunching at work - and will be for the next few weeks - which means I'm working from 8 a.m.-8 p.m. Pacific during the week.

Ideally, I'll be able to play both games in back-to-back days on the weekend, pending the advance schedule or I could play once I'm home during the week. But I know that's late as fuck East Coast time

I'm sending this post to Kotaku so they can write about your evil corporation and its holocaust-like working conditions.

Mrbob

I'm really enjoying ME3. Around 15 hours into the campaign at the moment. I fear the ending is going to ruin the trilogy for me.

LiveWire

KOTAKU EXCLUSIVE: People Working Hard and Lots of Hours in Game Industry
Some people, maybe. ;)

Oh and I watched the
bad?
ending to the game. LOL. 3 games and 100+ hours for that? Not saying it has to end differently (although the writing is junior high school level), but that? Wow.

Mrbob

Worst coasters, when you moving to Wisconsin? We've been having record highs this past week and will continue to do so. Weather is 81 today! Aren't you guys stuck in the 40s and 50s right now? Midwest showing its superiority again!

LiveWire

Worst coasters, when you moving to Wisconsin? We've been having record highs this past week and will continue to do so. Weather is 81 today! Aren't you guys stuck in the 40s and 50s right now? Midwest showing its superiority again!
Hmm, Seattle rain, Sconi women. I think I'll stick with the rain.

Sokantish

Is the ending really that bad? Everything I'm hearing makes me not even want to finish ME2 lol.

I didn't really think it was that bad, Mass Effect 3 is amazing like all the way through, some people say the ending totally ruined the whole series, but I'm pretty sure they said the same thing about Mass Effect 2's ending. Most people are overreacting. The ending didn't really bother me that much

bluemax

Banned
someone probably talked shit about the girl he was macking on at the LA meet up

Well a guy got perma'd for something along those lines.

From what I've read and seen on IRC there were a lot of issues that lead to NBA-GAF being shut down.

McNei1y

making me not want to finish the game :l

Is the ending really that bad? Everything I'm hearing makes me not even want to finish ME2 lol.

It's not completely awful but its just something you wouldn't expect after 5 years/putting in whatever time to complete all three games. The game itself is fucking amazing. I enjoyed putting in the 25 hours into it. I don't want that to stop you guys from finishing it since the game itself is quite the experience.

NBA Gaf dead? :'(

DCX

wow that's a shame

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Well a guy got perma'd for something along those lines.

From what I've read and seen on IRC there were a lot of issues that lead to NBA-GAF being shut down.

None that are valid.

ITs the only reason evilore would show up there. Blackace handles that thread.

Rorschach

I'm in IL right now. It fucking sucks. Best Coast is still Best Coast.

Rorschach

I'm glad NFL GAF is so mellow (besides a couple of people), humorous and self deprecating. Can't lock us down for loving JGar too much!

Striker

I'm glad NFL GAF is so mellow (besides a couple of people), humorous and self deprecating. Can't lock us down for loving JGar too much!
Eznark is the one who needs to be careful. He's said some truthful things (about the related subject matter which got the NBA thread locked) before in the NFL thread, but people get too paranoid with that and run and tell.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
im still not sure what happened. stop being vague assholes. Ill hold this league up until i find out

Rorschach

Oh... Devolution. Glad we just ignored her. :3

So what's up? Devolution was making out with EviLore? Does that mean we're stuck with her now? I've missed so much.

Mrbob

How do you lose a disc? Smells like fear to me.

Is Smokey losing his power in NBA2K like FMT lost his in Madden? Maybe I should buy the game to whoop his ass in his weakened state!

Smokey

yall are going to stop slandering my name when it comes to 2k guess ill have to bring my belt back out..

starting with CheeseBall

Striker

THE EAGLES FINALLY HAVE A LINEBACKER.

THANK YOU BANNER

The Philadelphia Eagles have agreed with the Houston Texans on a trade for linebacker DeMeco Ryans, NFL Network contributor Jay Glazer reported Tuesday.

Glazer reported that the Eagles will send the Texans a mid-round draft pick.

Uh, mid round? Why did the Texans do that? Big CAP number along with declining productivity?

Top Bottom