• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Sokantish

All those changes seem really good but I don't think I read anything about exhibition games with your OF teams, but since its all connected now maybe you can play it single player as well?

McNei1y

All those changes seem really good but I don't think I read anything about exhibition games with your OF teams, but since its all connected now maybe you can play it single player as well?

Only thing I read in that regard is that "now you can practice with your team!". Hopefully that incorporates scrimmages and not just running through plays.

Sokantish

I played it a bit and the defense didn't seem as psychic with pass deflections as they were in Madden. Is that a change this year or is that normal for NCAA?

McNei1y

Thats fairly accurate :(

I just represent my real life team well!

That's all the sim we need.

The more I think about it, this game may be my game of the year, unless someone decides to make a "Show" type MLB game on the Xbox. I'm excited for Halo 4 and now Watch Dogs but neither of them have topped my excitement and hype for this.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Jim Kelly is going to come out of retirement to play for CB.

My QB depth chart is gonna be

#1 Dan Marino
#2 Jim Kelly
#3 Donovan McNabb

By the way, one of my biggest regrets from Madden 10 is not signing #5 for my playoff run when Vick got hurt. VY was better in the categories i felt i needed. And he got me the win against you. But just for the story of that alone, i wish i would've done it.

CB3

Is all of this change the result of the new guy taking over? Bless him if so.

The guy from the live stream yesterday said this has been a 2 year dev cycle for all these modes. so it goes back further than what the normal madden timeline usually is

Sanjuro

Does this mean Bledsoe is coming back?!

ibt14BYjRuMSbI.gif

CB3

Dylan Favorite ‏@JerkFaceFave

Madden seems to have improved on many of the shortcomings of last year. Particularly in the areas of press coverage and play action.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
since no one likes the jets, I'll take them, trade Sanchez for a magazine rack, and platoon Tribrow (Name Change a Must) and Ginger McElroy.

Question, will Ginger be able to throw the ball after he's ran 10 yards beyond the line of scrimmage, as a feature?

TheCrow

since no one likes the jets, I'll take them, trade Sanchez for a magazine rack, and platoon Tribrow (Name Change a Must) and Ginger McElroy.

Question, will Ginger be able to throw the ball 10 yards beyond the line of scrimmage, as a feature?
Ferny has the jets and if he didn't I would play for them.

Top Bottom