• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

I'd take the Titans if they're available.

I've been in multiple Madden leagues, but never on GAF. I'm interested in joining if possible.

dang i missed this post.

anyways, just subscribe to this thread and be around when the new thread goes up in august. i don't know what the league will look like at this point. we have quite a few guys already committed and with teams. i would estimate we would have anywhere from 2-10 spots left just depending on who plays, who doesn't play, etc.

but i will say that no one has the titans yet so that is a positive! keep in mind that this is a sim league and we advanced every 3 days. so it definitely takes a time commitment!

dang i missed this post.

anyways, just subscribe to this thread and be around when the new thread goes up in august. i don't know what the league will look like at this point. we have quite a few guys already committed and with teams. i would estimate we would have anywhere from 2-10 spots left just depending on who plays, who doesn't play, etc.

but i will say that no one has the titans yet so that is a positive! keep in mind that this is a sim league and we advanced every 3 days. so it definitely takes a time commitment!

Ok, I appreciate it. I'll definitely subscribe and keep up with the thread.

And I'll have no problem advancing every 3 days. I've been in a league that's done the same before. It won't be a problem. :)

if i had to put a # on it right now, it would look like this:

AFC East -

Bills - LJ (?)
Jets - Ferny
Dolphins - Pheeniks
Pats - Sanjuro

North -

Steelers - Ramirez
Ravens - trasher
Browns - Striker
Bengals - Splat

South -

Colts - luke
Titans - OPEN
Jags - drizzler
Texans - Smokey

West -

Broncos - Crow
Raiders - Rors(?)
Chiefs - Daw (?)
Chargers - Nightz

NFC East -

Eagles - CB
Redskins - mcneily (maybe!)
Cowboys - levious (maybe!)
giants - bigat (maybe!)

North -

Packers - eznark
Bears - mrbob
vikings - livewire
lions - goldlion (maybe!)

South -

Bucs - DM
Saints - birdles (maybe!)
falcons - dcx
panthers - gcq

West -

49ers - fmt (maybe!)
rams - somnia
seahawks - bluemax (?)
cards - wellington
------------

on second thought i dont know if we'll have many spots at all. i count 1 right now (just filling in people on the Vs. board)

Rorschach

Oh, there's no question mark. I can't even see half these gifs, but damnit, I'm gonna get a connection up in this bitch if it kills me. I was going to be very cautious with my optimism until we had a season under our belt, but fucking splooge. Rot in hell, Ian! I'm back, bitches!

It'll turn out that the new animation engine only runs in offline mode.

PS: someone post the link for that presentation. I want to see it on Saturday. Worst week to not have innerwebs. :( First E3 I miss. :/

i just put random people at random spots to get an idea of what we're working with. its kind of pointless to talk about it now because who knows who will play and who will win and so on but just so we have somewhat of an idea

DCX

DCX
Oh, there's no question mark. I can't even see half these gifs, but damnit, I'm gonna get a connection up in this bitch if it kills me. I was going to be very cautious with my optimism until we had a season under our belt, but fucking splooge. Rot in hell, Ian! I'm back, bitches!

It'll turn out that the new animation engine only runs in offline mode.

PS: someone post the link for that presentation. I want to see it on Saturday. Worst week to not have innerwebs. :( First E3 I miss. :/

ieR7FY22vt2mG.gif

welcome back :)

DCX

BigAT

Zombie Davis fires Rors after year one, regardless of performance.

Nightz should get to toss out harsh firing penalties if he wants, considering he was the only one to get fired in NCAA (although not really his fault).

Sanjuro

Zombie Davis fires Rors after year one, regardless of performance.

Nightz should get to toss out harsh firing penalties if he wants, considering he was the only one to get fired in NCAA (although not really his fault).

bob banished from the league after a virtual diabetic boat party from hell.

eznark

Banned
Since people are starting to angle for teams, I just want to say that I will be bringing the Pack back in 2012. Like always, I will get my games in promptly (while reading Mein Kampf to eznark jr)

Mrbob

Madden actually looks good this year. DM looks what happens when Tiburon steals quality talent!

http://www.industrygamers.com/news/madden-team-gets-mlb-the-shows-senior-producer/

Kolbe Launchbaugh has been with SCEA for 15 years, with 9 of those years being spent on the MLB team. Well, that era is over, with Launchbaugh revealing in an open letter on Operation Sports that he's leaving the company to be creative director at EA Sports' Madden team.

“Beginning Jan. 9th I begin work as a Creative Director for EA on the Madden Team. I'm sure many of you will follow along as I get to know that 'sub community' while I learn and interact with the Madden fans on the site. This is a huge change in my career, and a huge change for my family,” he wrote.

Launchbaugh replaces Ian Cummings, who left the Madden team back in April.

MLB The Show saving Madden!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
if i had to put a # on it right now, it would look like this:

AFC East -

Bills - LJ (?)
Jets - Ferny
Dolphins - Pheeniks
Pats - Sanjuro

North -

Steelers - Ramirez
Ravens - trasher
Browns - Striker
Bengals - Splat

South -

Colts - luke
Titans - OPEN
Jags - drizzler
Texans - Smokey

West -

Broncos - Crow
Raiders - Rors(?)
Chiefs - Daw (?)
Chargers - Nightz

NFC East -

Eagles - CB
Redskins - mcneily (maybe!)
Cowboys - levious (maybe!)
giants - bigat (maybe!)

North -

Packers - eznark
Bears - mrbob
vikings - livewire
lions - goldlion (maybe!)

South -

Bucs - DM
Saints - birdles (maybe!)
falcons - dcx
panthers - gcq

West -

49ers - fmt (maybe!)
rams - somnia
seahawks - bluemax (?)
cards - wellington
------------

on second thought i dont know if we'll have many spots at all. i count 1 right now (just filling in people on the Vs. board)

I'm definitely playing for the Giants. If I lose them, yeah I'll take the Cards.

bluemax

Banned
You know, the Seahawks are gonna be prime for some tight end cheese with Solja Boy and Zach Miller. I just hope Russell Wilson's arm isn't as noodley as Matt Flynn's and more accurate than TJack.

Nightz

Good. I'm going on vacation in October.
Derek Adams ‏@Derek_DLG

CCM feature that I don't think has gotten much attention - ability to set team on auto-pilot if player out of town. No need to boot/re-join

Top Bottom