• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

ferny is the jets and i think he is actually a jets fan so that's a no-go lone. the teams off the top of my head that i can think of that MIGHT be available:

bills (pending LJ coming back..... going to make my pitch to him again closer to release!)
browns (pending striker wanting them or someone else?)
ravens
titans
jags
chiefs (daw?)
vikings
rams
saints (pending birdles and my game)
rams
cards
seahawks (pending if bluemax is coming back)

it's too early to tell how many people we have an what teams will be around

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

DMczaf

i3MzRxgjwDV9L.gif

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I'm alright with anyone, though I hope its not the titans or jags :lol

I remember joking with Blue during the draft, about how Seattle was doing. Once they drafted the first guy, I pulled the /Seinfeld Out.gif ;P

If I could play for the Patriots, I might. Only cause I want revenge to play LJ twice a year, so one day, ONE DAY, I might actually beat him in a game of Madden. After that, Browns/Seahawks, and then anything else.

McNei1y

It's kind of sad that it's the next big game on the radar.

If Colasonte is continuing as the Rams, I'll just grab them as the consolation prize if that works.

It was bound to be amazing one of these years. Then again, while this game became what we wanted, every other game announced at E3 doesn't seem too good.

Yeah, The Rams were one of the teams I was looking at as a consolation prize. Them, The Vikings, and The Jags. Always a good idea to have a second choice.

Sokantish

ferny is the jets and i think he is actually a jets fan so that's a no-go lone. the teams off the top of my head that i can think of that MIGHT be available:

bills (pending LJ coming back..... going to make my pitch to him again closer to release!)
ravens
titans
jags
chiefs (daw?)
vikings
rams
rams
cards

That's some slim pickings. I want the Cards! Wait...Kolb might be starting there right?

I said wow.

Jesus, this game looks incredible!

this actually mirrors dcx's off-field transgressions. its as if DCX is turner and see's the open hole (free salary cap money) then trips over luke (#94) and stops it from happening

p.s. sokantish if rors doesn't play you would get the raiders

BigAT

Crazy to think there will (possibly) be more improvement in one year than there was over the last three combined.

Fuck you Ian Cummings. Fuck your bros, fuck your backwards hat, fuck Zynga, fuck dem shoes...

DCX

DCX
this actually mirrors dcx's off-field transgressions. its as if DCX is turner and see's the open hole (free salary cap money) then trips over luke (#94) and stops it from happening

People who previously had teams that play for other teams go to the back of the line in picking the scraps right? For example McNiely and Bird? If Bird loses to you he doesn't get the Saints he has to wait it out?

DCX

ravens
titans
jags
chiefs (daw?)
vikings
rams
rams
cards

I'd take the Titans if they're available.

I've been in multiple Madden leagues, but never on GAF. I'm interested in joining if possible.

Ferny

Crazy to think there will (possibly) be more improvement in one year than there was over the last three combined.

Fuck you Ian Cummings. Fuck your bros, fuck your backwards hat, fuck Zynga, fuck dem shoes...
To go after the mans shoes too?! Man you have no sole

Somnia

People who previously had teams that play for other teams go to the back of the line in picking the scraps right? For example McNiely and Bird? If Bird loses to you he doesn't get the Saints he has to wait it out?

DCX

When I lose the Cowboys I'll be wondering the same thing!

LukeSmith

I wouldn't get caught dead in a Texans anything, even for some shitty metaphor

LukeSmith

Peyton can be yours.

I'm just getting this out there now. Peyton isn't getting traded, his deal is loaded with cash and thankfully now the cap will torch you for messing with it.

Also, you aren't getting Tebow, but you can scout your QB of the future during regular player. Think of the possibilities of you and a real quarterback. It's endless! And you get Jacob Tamme, the War Machine!

Ferny

I'm just getting this out there now. Peyton isn't getting traded, his deal is loaded with cash and thankfully now the cap will torch you for messing with it.

Also, you aren't getting Tebow, but you can scout your QB of the future during regular player. Think of the possibilities of you and a real quarterback. It's endless! And you get Jacob Tamme, the War Machine!
How are you going to block my RGIII type deal?!?

BigAT

Has anyone seen if GameFlow is still mandatory in OF? God I hope it isn't. It's so absurd that we've never been able to turn that off.

TheCrow

Don't crush my dreams. :(

LukeSmith

What are the hot matchups for teams this year?

Wellie/AT/Striker - New York Giants
Birdles/FMT - Niners
Livewire/McNeily - Redskins
Drizzler/Pheenix - Dolphins
Levious/Somnia - Cowboys
Goldlion/Trasher - Lions
Storybook/DCX - Falcons

Damn, league is going to be close to full just based on the leftovers

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Birdles/FMT - Niners
Levious/Somnia - Cowboys

DCX

DCX
What are the hot matchups for teams this year?

Birdles/FMT - Niners

Levious/Somnia - Cowboys

My top two. I will say this. For all they have given us this upcoming season i still want spectator mode :p

DCX

Top Bottom