• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Trasher

Not like Detroit would run the ball in real life anyway, regardless if they had healthy running backs! The team struggles to make it to even 8-8 in real life and in Madden this year (regardless of owner!).

We are cursed at RB anyways. No point in trusting to hope there. I wonder what sort of punishment Fairley will get.

As much as I welcome a battle for the Falcons from Storybook, I think he isn't playing. I asked him through pm a while ago. I may be wrong. We shall see :)

DCX

I'm currently on the fence, I'll know for sure after the game comes out and I can see if I'm actually going to enjoy it more this year plus I'll have a better idea of what my kids extracurricular schedules will be like.

My wife is currently working on getting her masters and her nurse practitioner license while working full time at the hospital so I have to do most of the running around.

Also, I'd be willing to play for the Falcons and if I lose, help form a "B" league if there is enough interest. That's if I decide to play.

Rorschach

I'm not in the midwest or the Chair Force. :p And boot camp doesn't let you have computers, internet, or outside contact. Plus, I believe it's in Texas.

I'm pretty much in SD for a bit. I've been going back and forth between SD and LA, so I'll be able to play in the league once I get a decent connection.

RE4 got an HD remake? wut. I'll have to look into that.

PS:
The midwest does suck, though.
PPS: I might get innerwebs soon. MARVEL UP IN THIS BITCH!

DCX

DCX
I'm currently on the fence, I'll know for sure after the game comes out and I can see if I'm actually going to enjoy it more this year plus I'll have a better idea of what my kids extracurricular schedules will be like.

My wife is currently working on getting her masters and her nurse practitioner license while working full time at the hospital so I have to do most of the running around.

Also, I'd be willing to play for the Falcons and if I lose, help form a "B" league if there is enough interest. That's if I decide to play.
Sometimes I don't know how I fit all the daily life stuff and gaming in. Oh I know, no sleep lol. Let me know.

DCX

Smokey

i need ncaa 13 to hit. i can only beat people so many times in nba2k before becoming bored

state of consoles suck right now :/. madden is in august and then after that it's another long road to october/november when nba2k13 and the GOTY Halo 4 arrives. Then the other good stuff doesn't come out until next year at who knows what time. Then have to wait until end of 2013 to play true next-gen consoles. BLEH.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i need ncaa 12 to hit. i can only beat people so many times in nba2k before becoming bored

state of consoles suck right now :/. madden is in august and then after that it's another long road to october/november when nba2k13 and the GOTY Halo 4 arrives. Then the other good stuff doesn't come out until next year at who knows what time. Then have to wait until end of 2013 to play true next-gen consoles. BLEH.

beating randoms doesnt count

BigAT

i need ncaa 12 to hit. i can only beat people so many times in nba2k before becoming bored

Go back and play something you missed, on the cheap. There's no way you've taken in everything that is good over the last year. Alternatively, get Dota 2.

CB3

SLEN2.jpg

Problems solved, smokey!

By the way, Red Dead Redemption is $15 on xbox on demand this week. If you havent played it, do that NOW.

Smokey

SLEN2.jpg

Problems solved, smokey!

By the way, Red Dead Redemption is $15 on xbox on demand this week. If you havent played it, do that NOW.

im going to re activate a second account and go 50-0 in 2k just because .i got RDR on da 360. had it since launch..got halfway through it i think and stopped

maybe i should start it over..when i played it was pretty sweet..the only game i consistently play is BF3 and 2k. Just got the BF3 premium pack and playing the expansion. 110hrs and counting in MP, but its so good I need to switch up my gaming diet :(

Smokey

I didn't even get to Mexico!

Problem is I put a ton of hours into that game because of the side quests...if i pick it up i'll have no idea what's going on and i hate that feeling.

I'm still playing max payne 3 on pc..i got to a part that's cheap as hell and pissing me off..so i put it down before i broke my monitor

LukeSmith

i need ncaa 13 to hit. i can only beat people so many times in nba2k before becoming bored

One of my sneaky favorite moments of NCAA12 was seeing DCX stuff you into the trashcan over and over in scrims and then him talking to me about the games afterwards.

He owns you, son

CB3

One of my sneaky favorite moments of NCAA12 was seeing DCX stuff you into the trashcan over and over in scrims and then him talking to me about the games afterwards.

He owns you, son

Funny, my favorite part was when he picked a shitty school because he thought his skill would overcome it. Except he had no skill and rage quit instead.

Mrbob

Wow, looking at May NPD's console gaming is dead. Diablo 3 holding the fort down, saving the month from complete oblivion.

DMczaf

Players
Barry Sanders (Gamestop)
Dave Casper
Deion Sanders
Derrick Brooks
Dick Lane
Emmitt Smith
Gene Upshaw
George Blanda
Jerry Rice (Best Buy)
Joe Greene
Joe Montana
John Elway (Walmart)
John Mackey
Kellen Winslow
Kurt Warner
Lawrence Taylor (Amazon + $15 credit)
Marshall Faulk (Origin)
Michael Irvin
Otto Graham
Reggie White
Rod Woodson
Ronnie Lott
Shannon Sharpe
Steve Young
Troy Aikman
Walter Payton
Warren Moon

Coaches
Bill Walsh (Best Buy)
Dick Vermeil (Origin)
Joe Gibbs (Amazon + $15 credit)
John Madden (Gamestop)
Tom Flores
Tom Landry (Walmart)
Vince Lombardi

Brooks is back!

Smokey

He owns you, son

Fuck you

Funny, my favorite part was when he picked a shitty school because he thought his skill would overcome it. Except he had no skill and rage quit instead.

Fuck you too. Let me use a power team in NCAA 13 and you won't beat me more than 3 times. 2 of your wins will come because I'm getting used to the game, and the other will be because of some glitch or tactic you abuse. Mark it down

CB3

Fuck you too. Let me use a power team in NCAA 13 and you won't beat me more than 3 times. 2 of your wins will come because I'm getting used to the game, and the other will be because of some glitch or tactic you abuse. Mark it down

Says the guy who dropped back all de time in NCAA 12 (and madden!)

Smokey

Wow, looking at May NPD's console gaming is dead. Diablo 3 holding the fort down, saving the month from complete oblivion.

The time for new consoles is upon us. People are ready!

Says the guy who dropped back all de time in NCAA 12 (and madden!)

That's right

The evolution of Smokey. Instead of dropping back 20, I'll cut it to 10. Will make the Ws even sweeter.

CB3

Im watching this extended demo of Dead Space 3 on gametrailers tv. God damnit. What did they do to this series? They should just call this shit gears of war 4

Smokey

Im watching this extended demo of Dead Space 3 on gametrailers tv. God damnit. What did they do to this series? They should just call this shit gears of war 4

co-op gaming top 3 worst fads in gaming. it doesn't have to be in everything

Smokey

Your recently played on Zune is terrible. Expand your horizons!

My recently played is great gaming music son. Get hyped bang ya head type stuff

And besides I have a new account that has 0 friends since my other one glitched out so you're looking at is pretty old news!

CB3

My recently played is great gaming music son. Get hyped bang ya head type stuff

And besides I have a new account that has 0 friends since my other one glitched out so you're looking at pretty old news!

TYGA and WATCH THE THRONE arent good music at all, let alone good gaming music

Smokey

TYGA and WATCH THE THRONE arent good music at all, let alone good gaming music

Let me guess you're the type to listen to lyrically deep, though provoking music when playing games. Do you go to clubs/bars? 90% of the time the music sucks but who gives a shit you're havin a good time. When I'm killin you or others in NBA2K I want somethin with a decent beat who cares about lyrics

and why you hatin on rack city

Smokey

Because im not a 19 year old female.

you're close enough to that age

throwin hunads, hunads

i wonder why sporting events don't use deep, thought provoking music in the arenas. or for introductions. oh that's right because who gives a fuck?! like the heat using down for my niggas last year to warm up to..get ya hyped

Top Bottom