• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I think im gonna go hide out in the NCAA thread

ConanEscapes.gif

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
This topic turned strange.

Time to kick out some new blood, and let in the old blood!

1998 was the year to Graduate High School. Yo, "Can't Hardly Wait" was our Comparable High School Graduation Movie, and that shit had Prime Jennifer Love Hewitt.

eznark

Banned
I just jumped into the tenth year of an Out of the Park baseball league that has made it through like four or five iterations of the game.

1. It's fucking awesome that the save can live from release to release

2. Fuck me it's difficult to get up to speed

3. I wish we had this level of depth in Madden

4. I'm going to whup Soren Johnson's ass!

Somnia

I graduated in 2001...a fucking amazing year for movies mind you, Fellowship of the Ring, Sorcerer's Stone, Donnie Darko, Spirited Away, Black Hawk Down, Beautiful Mind, Monsters Inc, Training Day, Super Troopers, Fast and Furious (go away haters), Enemy at the Gates, Knight's Tale...I can go on, plus you got to see these that year:

Halle_Berry_2.jpg

Nightz

So my 1st year promo with Cox ended and they wanted to increase my bill from $94 to $159. I said screw that and cancelled my TV service. feelsgoodman

So my 1st year promo with Cox ended and they wanted to increase my bill from $94 to $159. I said screw that and cancelled my TV service. feelsgoodman

my directv bill went from $60 to $90 after the first year :(

then i cancelled some of the channels to get it back down to $65, but got HBO which raised it back up to $90. damn you HBO!

CB3

new conversation starts... now

I still cant believe how great Man on the Moon was.

He's ok. I never went and bothered to listen to his stuff besides the singles, But i enjoyed Pursuit of Happiness (before it got played to hell). The MGMT sound probably had something to do with that

McNei1y

He's ok. I never went and bothered to listen to his stuff besides the singles, But i enjoyed Pursuit of Happiness (before it got played to hell). The MGMT sound probably had something to do with that
Pursuit of Happiness crazy vid.. check that out though. its pretty trippy.

I love the album because of its beats and the way Cudi flows with 'em. The second album isn't too good though. At least Man on the Moon III comes out this year. (I guess its Inducid now)

CB3

ive been moving away from current hip hop and rap cause its mostly garbage. I think the last rap album i liked was Bad Meets Evil

McNei1y

ive been moving away from current hip hop and rap cause its mostly garbage. I think the last rap album i liked was Bad Meets Evil

Damn... Listen to Cunninlynguists - Oneirology which came out last year.

The album is great. The production is the best part doe

i'm catching up on some of the e3 videos and one thing i've noticed is that it appears the twins glitch is fixed. every twins formation i've seen has the cb lined up over the inside receiver on the twins side. sorry ramirez :(

Rorschach

Vacuum is still in full effect.

i'm catching up on some of the e3 videos and one thing i've noticed is that it appears the twins glitch is fixed. every twins formation i've seen has the cb lined up over the inside receiver on the twins side. sorry ramirez :(
Yeah, they said they fixed that and trips. Too bad we still don't have man lock.

[edit] I hope running requires more skill like in the old games and not just "push forward to win if your HB is big" The perfect run with the perfect combination of vision and stick timing was so damn satisfying.

i also saw a weird glitch where the redskins were punting and the ball hits on the 1 yard line, then the redskins guy comes and catches it in the air and goes into the endzone but they mark the ball at the 1 yard line anyways.

:/

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
i also saw a weird glitch where the redskins were punting and the ball hits on the 1 yard line, then the redskins guy comes and catches it in the air and goes into the endzone but they mark the ball at the 1 yard line anyways.

:/

yeah it's been like that 12, not sure if it was in previous versions. You don't even have to catch it or stop the ball from going in the endzone, just touch the ball before it goes in.

What you close to?

DCX

Ramirez

Still bitter that I beat you multiple times with other peoples team & playbook? :(

Top Bottom