• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Smokey

Oh hey. That song says niggas. Thats edgy. It must be cool!

You do know there are songs that have a good beat AND lyrics? why settle for cheap shit made exclusively for loose women to shake their ass in a club.

Because it can be fun. Why walk around with a stick up your anus all the time?!

Smokey

It can be fun when your trying to land a girl, not when your by yourself being a man, Darren.

You would play Rack City while trying to land a girl? Step ya game up son

I'd love to party with you. Listening to some hardcore poetry while chillin on the game or drinking, you seem like you'd geek out to that

And that C-murder track was played during introductions of a basketball game, without lyrics of course. Proving my point that 95% of the time who gives a fuck just put somethin on to nod ya head.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
All I got from this from this exchange was CB isn't being a man when he's with a girl and Smokey likes music you'd expect some1 from Houston to like.

You wouldnt catch me dead playing Rack City under any circumstance. I was just coming at it from a general stance. I live in California. That shit doesnt fly out here. The girls out here are more apt to be wanting to hear shit like LMFAO. After you've struck thats when you get down to RnB business.

Also, im a grown up so i can pay attention to the beat, lyrics, and a game all at the same time.

Smokey

You wouldnt catch me dead playing Rack City under any circumstance. I was just coming at it from a general stance. I live in California. That shit doesnt fly out here. The girls out here are more apt to be wanting to hear shit like LMFAO. After you've struck thats when you get down to RnB business.

Also, im a grown up so i can pay attention to the beat, lyrics, and a game all at the same time.

Yes because listening to skank music has definitely hindered my ability to graduate college, get a job, etc. I get to act like a teenager listening to skank music while still being a grown up. Best of both worlds!

Throwin hundads, hunads

I also like how you pretty much said you'd bump LMFAO on the sly to get to the tang...like that's any better than Tyga

CB3

im not saying listening to music made for bitches will prevent you from being successful in life.

What i am saying is that you will have to hand in your man card, and you will be subject to this ridicule forever.

And i never said id bump it. I said thats what the girls out here like. And thats fine for whatever one night stand you wanna get at. But the woman i will marry will not be a fan of any of that garbage.

Smokey

im not saying listening to music made for bitches will prevent you from being successful in life.

What i am saying is that you will have to hand in your man card, and you will be subject to this ridicule forever.

And i never said id bump it. I said thats what the girls out here like. And thats fine for whatever one night stand you wanna get at. But the woman i will marry will not be a fan of any of that garbage.

So by chance you meet potential Mrs. John..you are in love then you find out that LMFAO or Tyga is her favorite artist. You've been together for years but for whatever reason you didn't know about this.

You're saying its a wrap? You a lie otherwise you really do have that stick in the butt hole

CB3

So by chance you meet potential Mrs. John..you are in love then you find out that LMFAO or Tyga is her favorite artist. You've been together for years but for whatever reason you didn't know about this.

You're saying its a wrap? You a lie otherwise you really do have that stick in the butt hole
There's no way that would stay hidden that long. Thats some week 1 shit. Its too important.

Smokey

There's no way that would stay hidden that long. Thats some week 1 shit. Its too important.

She might if she feared that you might beat the brakes off of her if you found out, which sounds like a possibility!

I meant if yall were together and over the course of this she develops an interest in whomever is putting out crap music...you wouldn't cross her off the marriage list because of that. Or maybe you would.

Also gg you're a reason I'm running on 3 hours of sleep

BigAT

Im watching this extended demo of Dead Space 3 on gametrailers tv. God damnit. What did they do to this series? They should just call this shit gears of war 4

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=478566

God dammit. Everything I've seen on DS3 so far has looked awful. Combat rolling, snap to cover mechanics, the new area and gun system. And nothing helps reproduce that fantastic sense of isolation that was so fantastically established in the original Dead Space than having a partner 10 feet away from you constantly spitting out obnoxious banter.

Smokey

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=478566

God dammit. Everything I've seen on DS3 so far has looked awful. Combat rolling, snap to cover mechanics, the new area and gun system. And nothing helps reproduce that fantastic sense of isolation that was so fantastically established in the original Dead Space than having a partner 10 feet away from you constantly spitting out obnoxious banter.

Survival Horror is a dying genre and it's pretty apparent. DS was sort of the revival, but it too has gone over to the action side. Only hope for games of this nature will be from smaller developers (Amnesia etc).

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
16 years ago when I first met my wife I thought she had mostly terrible taste in music. Now I find it rather cute and endearing. Lighten up CB...

levious

Was it even possible to have a good taste in music in 1986? How much Wham! were you forced to listen to?

did you just give yourself away as a fan by using the "!" as part of the band's name?

eznark

Banned
The year I graduated high school!

happy-old-man.jpg

CB3

we in da drought right now..and we still got 2 months to go

in other news here are the top 5 losers of the thread:

CB3 1,379
FrenchMovieTheme 1,302
Ramirez 1,059
eznark 974
McNei1y 744

Hey i was running this league for a while!

Smokey

Hey i was running this league for a while!

That's true. So you and FMT some what get a pass...guess that makes Twinhead the number 1 thread loser?

I'm ok with that..sure hundreds of those posts were him tryin to defend his twin plays or how is Steeler team is actually underrated

levious

the all 22 footage being made available almost makes me wish we had game film in madden.

DCX

DCX
Just like story, 96 was my high school grad year. I'll let you do the math.

Wait I thought the NFL decided against releasing this? They changed their mind? Where/when can we get it?

Im asking exact age, i mean to rank as oldest we would need an exact age. I assume 32-34. I'm 33 so same age group.

DCX

Top Bottom