• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

McNei1y

I know, but how was In-n-Out?

af2pk.jpg

Colasante

I tried Five Guys and In n Out both for the first time this year. No preconceived notions. Five Guys > In n Out for me. East Coast bias?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I like Five Guys better. Though i never though in-n-out was that great to begin with for multiple reasons.

TheCrow

Keep in mind that I've been eating five guys at least once a week for a while since one is close to where I work. So there is some bias at work but with all the that hype, the animal style burger failed to deliver.

bluemax

Banned
Five Guys is too fucking expensive. If I'm shelling out what it costs to eat at Five Guys I'd rather go somewhere better like the Counter.

Also, LT retired today. One of the most BS Madden athletes of all time.

bluemax

Banned
Truth. It is very good but I don't want to be paying 11-12 bucks for a sort of "Fast food" place. I'd rather eat at McDonalds and spend 2 bucks for 2 mcdoubles.

Yeah, especially living in LA where I know I can get a better meal and better burger for the same price. Its not that I don't like the burger, its just I can't justify eating there given the cost to quality ratio.

I feel like Fatburger has almost the same style burger as Five guys and its a good $4 cheaper to eat there.

And since we're discussing burgers, I finally tried the Umami Truffle burger. It was pretty good but the bun got super soggy. I feel like I need to hit up Father's Office again to properly compare the two.

Yeah, especially living in LA where I know I can get a better meal and better burger for the same price. Its not that I don't like the burger, its just I can't justify eating there given the cost to quality ratio.

I feel like Fatburger has almost the same style burger as Five guys and its a good $4 cheaper to eat there.

that is exactly what five guys is like, fatburger. fudd ruckers is my favorite :D

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Fudd Ruckers is great because of the bun

I actually had a burger just now from Black Angus since i didnt want steak. And their burger tasted just like Fudd Ruckers so i was satisfied.

McNei1y

Fuddruckers is money. The buttered, toasted bun is definitely the best part but everything is good there. I need to go there asap. I haven't been there in years. The fuck is wrong with me.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Fuddruckers is money. The buttered, toasted bun is definitely the best part but everything is good there. I need to go there asap. I haven't been there in years. The fuck is wrong with me.

they're pretty scarce suddenly.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion

3d5b2b432bc1.gif

Haven't had a Fuddruckers in years. They have/had one in Columbus when I moved. I miss it.

Shit, even the fries were fuckyaehAWESOME

Never tried In-N-Out (like 90% of everyone: No Access)
Five Guys is ok, I'll go 2-4 times a month. But it's not the GREATEST burger out there. But I generally like the fries, unless they are soaked in oil, they just aren't great soggy. But it's more about the quantity.

I'd put 2 or 3 local places above it, easily.
Mugshots, burger place started in Mississippi, mostly in college towns. One in Tuscaloosa, now another in Birmingham. Soo Good.

Then there's the Oasis Beverages/Bar/Grill
53851245.jpg

It's a scary looking place, and if you want a midday hooker on the cheap, this place can help you out, but it's a damn good burger. But sooooo shady. So Shady.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
They've built 15 new Zaxby's inside a 30 mile radius of where I live. I'd almost say there are roughly the same amount of Zaxby's as there are McDonalds.

It's all about Guthries of Tallahassee. Zaxby's is a ripoff of the place with a larger menu. Legend has it the owners of Guthries refused to franchise it when a former employee wanted to open up another branch. So they quit and opened up Zaxby's. Guthries has the greatest fried chicken tenders in the world, open to 4am too.

eznark

Banned
And you were doing so well preaching the truth of burgerdom until you said that. Fuddruckers is a steaming pile of shit. You know how many of them were closed due to health violations? Ugh.

In N Out > *

Guess how many times I've been sick after eating at a Fuddruckers? So why would I give a shit about how many have been closed?

But don't look up the numbers of In n Out's that have been closed due to ecoli if it worries you.

TheCrow

lol

Why would you live that way?
Only doing it for 8 to 10 weeks to lose weight then start eating normal after I'm at around 10-15% body fat. That's the plan at least.

Edit: keep in mind that I'm 5'4. My normal calorie intake isn't that high to begin with.

eznark

Banned
Only doing it for 8 to 10 weeks to lose weight then start eating normal after I'm at around 10-15% body fat. That's the plan at least.

Edit: keep in mind that I'm 5'4. My normal calorie intake isn't that high to begin with.

You and Wellie must have made a hilarious sight. (He is like 6'4'' right?)

TheCrow

Something like that but luckily there was someone else to bridge the gap between wellie the giant and crow the midget. Even the koreans at MLG were way taller than me and most of them are way younger than me. :(

McNei1y

I got Five Guys for lunch today after all the talk in here.

1968 calories.

Jacknicholsonnod.gif

We should start discussing workout routines too, since i feel out of shape thinking about the food. Here's mine: I haven't worked out in months. I used to treadmill and P90x but school was too busy.

Top Bottom