• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I've gotta admit, this is a much better start to this page than the one where Smokey was talking about what he jams while he plays NBA2k and gets "dome" from Mrs. Smokey

The last few pages in general have been pretty bad. That and Carlos Sandusky trying to get everyones age stand out.

Smokey

The last few pages in general have been pretty bad. That and Carlos Sandusky trying to get everyones age stand out.

lmao

I've gotta admit, this is a much better start to this page than the one where Smokey was talking about what he jams while he plays NBA2k and gets "dome" from Mrs. Smokey

i see nothing wrong with this. besides that was creeper cb stalking me on zune he started it i was on my way to bed

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Yep, right on the head.

I like Five guys a lot because of their fries, but IMO their burgers leave a little to be desired. If they were a little bit meatier I'd be all for it.

And yes, I do eat dinner after five guys.
Is that before or after the marathon sex sessions with supermodels?

well, we reviewed the way we'll deal with team selection and it will be by lottery picks. CB or luke are going to put the names of everyone without a team and everyone playing for a team and that will be the order.

one of those two will draw the names closer to release. i won't be doing it since there is the potential for a conflict of interest :D

BigAT

After FMT loses for the Niners, the lottery will be held and he will personally bring in someone to make sure it's done fairly:

6ec1a7540d941f3f9a42cebd914863f0.jpg

LukeSmith

well, we reviewed the way we'll deal with team selection and it will be by lottery picks. CB or luke are going to put the names of everyone without a team and everyone playing for a team and that will be the order.

one of those two will draw the names closer to release. i won't be doing it since there is the potential for a conflict of interest :D

No matter who does it, we will do a pick by pick image and envelope opening series of images.

It's going to be sweet. We'll have as many spots open as there are teams left and draw users who then get to draft from the leftover teams.

I might hire a stripper to come over and pull the envelopes from the fishbowl and stream her doing that for you guys

Amaaaaaaaaaazing bros

Ferny

No matter who does it, we will do a pick by pick image and envelope opening series of images.

It's going to be sweet. We'll have as many spots open as there are teams left and draw users who then get to draft from the leftover teams.

I might hire a stripper to come over and pull the envelopes from the fishbowl and stream her doing that for you guys

Amaaaaaaaaaazing bros

If you do this.... oh man oh man

Amaaaaaaaaaazing bros

male stripper please!

McNei1y

Well, don't be surprised when a maddenbro calls the lottery system fixed. I just hope someone doesn't accuse someone of beating so and so's wife again Stern style.

bluemax

Banned
I'm already convinced that this lottery system is unfair and designed to keep the power teams in the hand of the power players.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Id rather have FMT rotting away as the Jags instead of having a good team. But nice try anyway

DCX

DCX
If you can stream the lottery it should work out great and no one will cry foul if one dude ends up with the Saints and another the Browns.

DCX

DCX

DCX
I don't remember jack shit except that I was the jags in '11.
11 didn't last long. I do remember tanking for a high pick only to have the franchise end yr three. I went maybe 7-9 yr one and tanked for maybe a top top and then it died year three lol

DCX

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
i thought it was announced before year two was done, that it would be the last season, along with the marvel giveaway.

Sanjuro

Was sanjuro with us for madden 11? Don't remember much from that year.

Yeah, I had the Bengals.

So will I be able to challenge Sanjuro for the Patriots or is he one of the untouchables?

I have no problem playing you for the team. Only issue I have for this upcoming game is you are still fairly new here and only played a single season or so. I've been doing the leagues for a while now and just received the Pats for the first time last year.

Colasante

I have no problem playing you for the team. Only issue I have for this upcoming game is you are still fairly new here and only played a single season or so. I've been doing the leagues for a while now and just received the Pats for the first time last year.

That's fair, if they say it's a no go I've got no problem with that. But you should know if I end up with another team I'm going to try to trade for Tavon Wilson.

DCX

DCX
Wait, lottery what? So no one is playing for teams?
People are playing for teams but the losers and people without teams will be placed into a lottery and given teams based on this lottery.

Gives people an equal shot landing a great team like New Orleans or a great situation like St Louis and dem picks.

DCX

This is just my second season and I'm playing ph33nix for the fins! Colasante's a good member, give him the chance!

Except you would rage quit a lot and you didn't even put your name in the hat to play at all in madden 12!

Btw drizzler do u want to be in the 6* NCAA dynasty? I see you are on the outside looking in for dynasty A

I don't think I'm buying it, but now it's stupid cheap coming from best buy. I'll let ya know if something changes.

Top Bottom