• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Saying "would" in a nintendo thread while a Asian chick was on screen for a nintendo direct show. I could have meant the game!

Hey Smokey, hows that plan for Dwight coming? LOL

CB3

Also, thanks to FMT for contacting a mod on my behalf and getting my ban reduced by about two weeks because Hito realized a month for that shit was ridiculous.

Smokey

Saying "would" in a nintendo thread while a Asian chick was on screen for a nintendo direct show. I could have meant the game!

Hey Smokey, hows that plan for Dwight coming? LOL

Fuck you
Steve nashs knees will buckle in the first season away from phx. Can't wait

CB3

Fuck you
Steve nashs knees will buckle in the first season away from phx. Can't wait

its ok. You have Luis Scola. And maybe Omar Asik, and about 10 other summer league worthy players!

Although i guess i give you props in 2k for not rage quitting on me during your ass kickings like pheeknicks has the last two games i played with him

Smokey

its ok. You have Luis Scola. And maybe Omar Asik, and about 10 other summer league worthy players!

Although i guess i give you props in 2k for not rage quitting on me during your ass kickings like pheeknicks has the last two games i played with him

It's ok . If 2k doesn't fuck up leagues in 2k13 I will do what morey can't: bring a superstar to Houston . I am Sam presti disciple in the world of GMs. I don't rage quit because I know you can't see me with the rockets. I just let u have your fun.

FMT are we dancing tonight. I'm ready to dong on u with UH

CB3

you can come at me with the rockets anytime. you choose not to because you know your fate.

and as the 2k God, ill be establishing a trade committee to prevent you from robbing people of their players like in years past.

Ramirez

It's ok . If 2k doesn't fuck up leagues in 2k13 I will do what morey can't: bring a superstar to Houston . I am Sam presti disciple in the world of GMs. I don't rage quit because I know you can't see me with the rockets. I just let u have your fun.

How many years you guys been saying this now?

Yes we are! I already told you I'd smash you

Smokey

you can come at me with the rockets anytime. you choose not to because you know your fate.

and as the 2k God, ill be establishing a trade committee to prevent you from robbing people of their players like in years past.

No trade robbing. Fair and balanced . If you traded with me maybe you would have won a ship by now. But that means you'd have to defeat me. In a world where u can't score 76 PIP u have no chance.

How many years you guys been saying this now?

They legit fucked it up in 2k12. Previous years it was serviceable.

LukeSmith

The PiP rule always smacked of arbitrary to me. That game, until the shot timings are the same online as they are offline, is pretty worthless.

Every year when you guys start talking about getting it all I hear is "Oh this bruise? I just fell down the stairs."

Smokey

The PiP rule always smacked of arbitrary to me. That game, until the shot timings are the same online as they are offline, is pretty worthless.

Every year when you guys start talking about getting it all I hear is "Oh this bruise? I just fell down the stairs."

How come we can't control receivers yet we have no problem manually controlling defenders when going after passes in Madden? THAT'S arbitrary.

It's very close this year. Closer than its ever been really. And please. Yall used to play where you had to enter your stats manually. Yall took it up the butt regularly and it took how long to get a true franchise mode in Madden

CB3

PiP rules were created to overcome gameplay faults in the past. Its not longer the games fault, its your fault. You suck. Look within

I'm starting with the man in the mirror
I'm asking him to change his ways

McNei1y

I think it was 2k8 was the last year I was in an online league that worked... but my god the shooting was pretty awful. Everyone's PiP was like 90%.

CB3

The same way you cry to me after i blow you out in 2k

"boo hoo charges. whaaaaaaa PiP. cry cry Kobe"

McNei1y

naw 2k11 was GOAT until they patched it cuz kiddies were crying

hrmm, I guess I never tried to be in a league in 2k11 after 2k8 since I could never get a draft league going. Whenever I did try to play a league, it would always fall apart. :\

CB3

Wasn't that the 2k game where you just cheesed with Yao Ming and looked around like "wut, why me?" when that tall piece of trash wasn't here, there, or anywhere in the League?

o9Ba9.gif

Ramirez

Wasn't that the 2k game where you just cheesed with Yao Ming and looked around like "wut, why me?" when that tall piece of trash wasn't here, there, or anywhere in the League?

LOL

I remember never playing the game again after Smokey did that to me, so stupid.

Smokey

I proved my point about Pey when I dealt him to Livewire - who drove him into the ground DCX-style and beat Crow in the playoffs with Curtis Painter.

Manning was out of the league last year.
You still used and glitched your way to the end zone with QB sneaks and making twinhead cry for weeks

LOL

I remember never playing the game again after Smokey did that to me, so stupid.

Yao was stoppable. Not my fault yall did NOTHING but play him 1 on 1

BigAT

naw 2k11 was GOAT until they patched it cuz kiddies were crying

Wasn't 2K11 the one where franchises worked fine (well, after a few months and several patches) until you got to the playoffs at which point it completely broke and was unplayable?

Smokey

your bitchassness will get the rlolckets and you'll LIKE IT!
5 power forwards in the starting lineup, that sounds like a winner.

Of no concern. I would flip them into Kevin Durant

Wasn't 2K11 the one where franchises worked fine (well, after a few months and several patches) until you got to the playoffs at which point it completely broke and was unplayable?

yuuuuup LOL that was trash. i think dcx figured out some way around it and we were able to continue

Mrbob

What? I'm the one smokey is bitter about because I cock blocked his trades!

I might be back for 2K13 leagues and resume my owning of the league with the Thunder.

I also use Bestbrook the way he is meant to be played: Jacking 30 shots a game with him while giving Durant 10!

LukeSmith

how you manage to swindle other people year in, year out is absolutely disgusting.
im looking at your mrbob.

The only person he swindles in Madden regularly is DCX. Everyone else is pretty much done dealing with Smokes

What? I'm the one smokey is bitter about because I cock blocked his trades!

I might be back for 2K13 leagues and resume my owning of the league with the Thunder.

You'll be playing me for the ZombieSonics, Bullsfan

Top Bottom