• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

hey FMT

how my ass taste

lol that game was bullshit and you know it. i have perfect position on most of those 3rd down TD's you got and my guys do nothing. then on offense i have a good run play called over and over but my FB refuses to block your edge guy

not too impressed with the game so far. passing is weird and resulted in me throwing 3 early INTs even though my guys coming on crossers were wide open but some how the ball was thrown so far behind the defender caught up for a pick? i don't know

zone is more or less worthless in the game so far.... honestly your guys are just numbnuts. i'll post some vids in a sec

Smokey

lol that game was bullshit and you know it. i have perfect position on most of those 3rd down TD's you got and my guys do nothing. then on offense i have a good run play called over and over but my FB refuses to block your edge guy

not too impressed with the game so far. passing is weird and resulted in me throwing 3 early INTs even though my guys coming on crossers were wide open but some how the ball was thrown so far behind the defender caught up for a pick? i don't know

zone is more or less worthless in the game so far.... honestly your guys are just numbnuts. i'll post some vids in a sec

so what you're saying..you couldn't stop the UH Air Raid

i was up 28-7 at end of 1st and got comfortable. i shoulda had 70 on you, but i let you make it tonight

considering i had at 3 TDs where you got faked on the PA...that's impossible. u also got lucky on that one option play. it wouldve been house but my qb would not pitch the damn ball

yeah but you had the ball because of a turnover! you also got lucky you didn't throw more picks because my guys were in position. and then of course the bogus fumble when i'm up 3 in the 4th. you were headed towards getting blown out before i started passing! but once i got a hang of the new passing system it was fine.

that last int you had (well the one you got when you were up 4, right after i ran for like 20 yards with the QB) my qb was red but i called a pass play anyway and he threw it to a completely different guy. lesson learned: don't throw the ball if your qb is in the red!

Smokey

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/125470428 (me baiting smokey into a pick)

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/125470481 (int on a short pass, didn't get the ball out in front, this was early in the game)

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/125470566 (this is the play that pissed me off.... keep in mind i'm not controlling either of those db's)

The first one I threw to the wrong guy. I meant to throw to the receiver on the right. He had single coverage.

The other 2 replays look great to me!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
god i cant wait for the league

also this is the wrong thread.

Rosters looking to come out next friday so we'll have a bit of a wait

Ramirez

I don't see anything too bad in those vids, you completely missed the open window on the crossing route FMT, and I'd rather see some mistakes by DBs opposed to them having spidey sense all the time.

I'd like it even better if this d/l would finish, only at 56%. -_- I know my internet sucks, but christ.

btw i beat pheeniks 27-0 before it disconnected in the 3rd (it literally said "your opponent quit" but pheeniks said he didn't.... and i believe him!)

my main complaint at this point is that the play calling screen is really glitchy. sometimes it just freezes and you have to press B to go back and then get back in. it's more annoying than anything but come on tiburon i know madden pilfered your team but you have to get that right!

I don't see anything too bad in those vids, you completely missed the open window on the crossing route FMT, and I'd rather see some mistakes by DBs opposed to them having spidey sense all the time.

i wasn't really complaining about the pick on the crossing route. i just put that one up to illustrate a point that the passing game is different

Ramirez

Are you still around FMT? I'm at 90%, prolly another 30 mins. :( It's done about 40% in the past hour & a half, d/ls a lot faster at night I guess.

Rorschach

That's right. Instead we allow asante Samuel to move teams for some who gives a fuck draft pick. Or allow MaddenGod to almost swindle the Lions until it was brought up that it was robbery. One thing in common: all involved those in power or considered to be the best Madden player of all de time. Overlords look out for Overlords.

...can't believe your panties are still in a bunch over this trade that never even happened. How was he getting swindled? He was getting a better rated QB AND draft picks. Not like a fourth or some shit. First round stuff. You're the king of swindling and you got the rules changed for the rest of the league, but you got to keep your shit. Stop crying.

Ramirez

...can't believe your panties are still in a bunch over this trade that never even happened. How was he getting swindled? He was getting a better rated QB AND draft picks. Not like a fourth or some shit. First round stuff. You're the king of swindling and you got the rules changed for the rest of the league, but you got to keep your shit. Stop crying.

You shoulda paused and pissed, he wouldn't have that victory to brag about!

Smokey

glad to see i can still get under your shit by making some backhanded comment months later

welcome back!

Splat

GG Ram, nice end game feint. I got bit a couple times by button changes. I had a TD on that option if I knew it moved to LB :-/ And outlet receiver changed to RB instead of LB too.

Ramirez

GG Ram, nice end game feint. I got bit a couple times by button changes. I had a TD on that option if I knew it moved to LB :-/ And outlet receiver changed to RB instead of LB too.

GG, I threw a ton of picks that were dropped, lol. UK's run defense & rushing attack are pure garbo this year. :(

That said, I'm enjoying the game a lot, can't wait to get the leagues going.

Mrbob

Mortal Kombat Vita is $9.99 plus tax and shipping at Gamestop today only:

http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/games/mortal-kombat/98982

Came out to $14.22 for everything for me. Not bad for a version of the game that has everything the console versions do alongside some extras. Plus you get the best playing one with that Vita Dpad!

Store pickup won't work. You have to get it shipped.

Edit: Someone on CAG forum is saying they called their local Gamestop and they are doing the $9.99 price in store. Might be a YMMV situation, though! I'm too lazy to check since my order has already been placed and don't feel like going into Gamestop anyway!

Mrbob

So according to the NFL GAF thread, Rors is now dating a model. With him being gone frequently he is the international man of mystery confirmed!

Glad you can spare some time to play Madden with the rest of us plebes.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The reasons i was given for being banned were "not relevant to discussion and demeaning" Thats not demeaning. And if relevant to the discussion was the case, we'd all be banned.

Somnia

Anybody been playing Blacklight Retribution? I can't get into any servers.

Also, anyone get into the Shootmania beta? I didn't get in. :/

Halo is dead now. You need a new FPS to invest into! Join the Tribes army!

I'm downloading shootmania now

Top Bottom