• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Smokey

45-0 twinhead

next time you say "play me pussy" think real long and hard if thats what you really want to do..or would you be better off taking a nap to pass the time

Ramirez

Lol, beating the lowly wildcats, be proud dawg. I loved the int where my guy caught it it, dropped it then your safety slid in out of no where to pick it before it hit the ground. Pretty legit game.

eznark

Banned
Don't tell me you're one of those. I thought you'd be a mountain man running alongside grizzlies or something.

It's 100 degrees, I'm not running 8 miles in this weather.

And that's not true FMT. Two weeks ago I went to a livestock auction and purchased animals. To be killed of course but still.

Smokey

Lol, beating the lowly wildcats, be proud dawg. I loved the int where my guy caught it it, dropped it then your safety slid in out of no where to pick it before it hit the ground. Pretty legit game.

yeah because i mean University of Houston is such a powerhouse being in C-USA and all

if you would like to redeem yourself at anytime don't be scared

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Smokey claimed he was busy when i asked him to play 2k. Come to find out he was playing the CPU in NCAA.

Pussy of the highest order

Splat

lolol, ASU drops wide open TD on last play to lose :(

I need to actually pick a crappy team and stick to it, I have no idea where any roster strengths are. Another, ram?

Ramirez

Me & FMT were talking about how horrendous it feels to play manual D this year, anyone else agree? I run right by guys in the backfield, and playing pass defense is like ice skating in derp mode. Really disappointing...

LukeSmith

Me & FMT were talking about how horrendous it feels to play manual D this year, anyone else agree? I run right by guys in the backfield, and playing pass defense is like ice skating in derp mode. Really disappointing...

So far it sounds like I'll just be playing DOTA2 instead of enjoying NCAA13

CB3

FMT cant play manual D regardless of the game. And you are used to the OP D warping to the ball. Ill wait for more reliable opinions.

Ramirez

FMT cant play manual D regardless of the game. And you are used to the OP D warping to the ball. Ill wait for more reliable opinions.

looool, there is absolutely no assist in the game that I can see. FMT is a pretty baller LB run stopper in Madden, we both miss constantly in this game. I feel like the strafe/square up isn't working as intended. Even with auto strafe off, I still feel like the game is forcing me to do things at times.

It's the '13, DL play is banned this year

If only.

CB3

FMT is a good run stopper because PWill does all the work. He comes in with another LB and just shoots the other gap

DCX

DCX
The entire 2K league would be overcoming odds if they win a chip over the Lakers or the Heat in 2k13.

DCX

Top Bottom