• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Mrbob

At the very least you can get NCAA for 45 bucks right now, and trade in value should stay high by the time Madden is out so you can look at it as an extended rental.

Of course you should be spending time on Tribes. :D

Smokey

I missed this trade shenanigans. Was it as bad as what happened with BigJonnson and I, with our Randy Moss for a shitload of draft picks trade?

Not this particular trade..but something similar did happen when Luke took Live behind the shed for a swap of Peyton

tiburon

not you

game was tied going into 4th after the greatest drive of all time that took up the entire 3rd. then in the 4th tiburon said nah, can't have too much of that goin on

i was up by 3 when you got sacked/fumble returned for a TD. 10 point lead with 3 mins left, the game was over at that point. get rid of the ball!

Smokey

i was up by 3 when you got sacked/fumble returned for a TD. 10 point lead with 3 mins left, the game was over at that point. get rid of the ball!

herp i was throwing the ball when it was a "fumble". you were up by 3 and i still had momentum after i just gashed you for 5 mins with a full quarter drive that lead to a td. that fumble for a score was the game, gtfo with "get rid of the ball"!

my qb just went like 10/10 for u in the 3rd

herp i was throwing the ball when it was a "fumble". you were up by 3 and i still had momentum after i just gashed you for 5 mins with a full quarter drive that lead to a td. that fumble for a score was the game, gtfo with "get rid of the ball"!

my qb just went like 10/10 for u in the 3rd

i was just guessing wrong on that drive! my qb went 1/1 with a TD on multiple drives!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
there is no test. this is what's going to ship on tuesday. you think EA is going to release a patch any faster because a few thousand people got the game early and complain? LOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

...yes? considering the heat they been taking on patches lately. it wont be there on release day but it will come faster

Mrbob

We need new consoles. There current ones are tapped out. Tiburon can't push the PS3 and 360 much more than they are at. We are heading for sports game stagnation until we get new systems. :/

Ramirez

...yes? considering the heat they been taking on patches lately. it wont be there on release day but it will come faster

You're bonkers if you believe this.

There is one really annoying bug that I can't believe got past testing. Sometimes your formations literally disappear on the select screen. Only way to fix it is to back out and ask the coach, then go back in, really annoying.

lulz EA probably has like 2 guys working on this game after all the rest went to madden. we will get a patch/gameplay tuner but it wont be any faster. EA already has your $45-60, they jus dont give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Smokey

Not really

Although the formation glitch is really annoying this is probably the game that will ship day 1

EA more than likely already knows about it and other issues..people playing the game 3 days earlier and noticing the issue won't accelerate the patch process..

Mrbob

this madden looks to be the biggest improvement ever?

EA can talk about physics all they want, but what they can do with Madden 13 will be a shell of what could be accomplished on a new system (Not Wii U level). Proper physics, especially 11 on 11, will take a lot of power.

The cool part is we'll be getting a small glimpse into the future of Madden. I believe in a couple years when we look back on Madden 13 we'll realize how simple the physics system had been by comparison.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
This monopoly documentary is amazing.

Not sure if serious. I saw it on the instant log on Netflix. I just can't imagine there being much to talk about.

is there a chapter on DM robbing the CPU?
Worst part is he would have been dead fast in that game if not for that bogus trade.

We need new consoles. There current ones are tapped out. Tiburon can't push the PS3 and 360 much more than they are at. We are heading for sports game stagnation until we get new systems. :/
Sports games have been stagnant since NFL 2K5 bruh. Didn't you know?

Smokey

EA can talk about physics all they want, but what they can do with Madden 13 will be a shell of what could be accomplished on a new system (Not Wii U level). Proper physics, especially 11 on 11, will take a lot of power.

The cool part is we'll be getting a small glimpse into the future of Madden. I believe in a couple years when we look back on Madden 13 we'll realize how simple the physics system had been by comparison.

You can say that about any game from a previous generation...

Mrbob

Not when it comes to 2K Sports. :p Lazy asses reused the PS2/Xbox engine for their X360/PS3 versions of games, including NBA2K.

eznark

Banned
Not sure if serious. I saw it on the instant log on Netflix. I just can't imagine there being much to talk about.

Worst part is he would have been dead fast in that game if not for that bogus trade.

Sports games have been stagnant since NFL 2K5 bruh. Didn't you know?

Dead serious. It's awesome. Also just watched Something Ventured while running. Nice interviews with some of the most important people of the last thirty years.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Dead serious. It's awesome. Also just watched Something Ventured while running. Nice interviews with some of the most important people of the last thirty years.

Don't tell me you're one of those. I thought you'd be a mountain man running alongside grizzlies or something.

Top Bottom