• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Smokey

On the first day of the Steam sale, my SSD bit the bullet and died. Luckily I only had my OS, Office, and easily replaced programs on there.

So much for using cutting edge tech! I am going back to the old school, slow start up tech!

That sucks.
OCZ has a pretty bad rep when it comes to SSDs.

Birdman02

$40 million in year 1? Good luck with that.

Well, the opening day rosters (that I assume we'll wait for) have to be under the cap, so the Saints' FO will do all of the work for our 1st season. Assuming the remaining 4 are at ~$15 million each, that's not much worse than I was working with last year. Of course, who knows exactly what the cap hit will be each year.

Nightz

Well, the opening day rosters (that I assume we'll wait for) have to be under the cap, so the Saints' FO will do all of the work for our 1st season. Assuming the remaining 4 are at ~$15 million each, that's not much worse than I was working with last year. Of course, who knows exactly what the cap hit will be each year.

Here you go:

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora
After earning $40M in 2012, Drew Brees will make $10M in 2013 and $11M in 2014, for $61M in 1st 3 yrs, $60M of which is guaranteed.

McNei1y

I just remembered that I move out of my place August 31st... which is around the date of Madden's release. At least I have Madden to cheer me up when I'm living in my parents basement until I can pay for a place. Fuck job hunting.

Sokantish

I think it was a flash sale, people think they may show up again though. I don't know if they have anything to actually base that on, but let's hope!

Sokantish

Yeah that one was really close. On that one match where I missed the ultra I knew I was dead because the delay after using that ultra is so terrible. You guys quit playing fast though. It's probably for the best, I was going to sleep soon anyway

Smokey

Flash sales and community deals are ruining my $50 budget. Picked up Alan Wake franchise and AC Revelations today. Day 2 and I'm already over by $9..

:/

Mrbob

I think the new rule of Steam sales is to set your budget and plan on quadrupling that amount, at least!

Today has been an amazing day for sales.

Oh and I got my ass beat in SF4. But after I fixed my buttons everyone left! Looks so good on the PC too with maxed out AA and AF at 1080P locked at 60fps, wow.

Ferny

I've been playing over on Fleaflicker for the past 2 years. Really awesome fantasy site and it's fast without all the crap ESPN or Yahoo throws at you.

McNei1y

Speaking of NHL, here is the best I could do with nWo in my avatar.

iblGfmJxA0hh8H.jpg

lol

Sokantish

fuuuuuuuu

wait.....what? I still see 60

oh I see it now. Is that new?

and do they not have release day delivery for this, it looks like i have to pay!

It's probably just too far from release. Sometimes release date delivery doesn't show up on an item until its closer to coming out

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
It's probably just too far from release. Sometimes release date delivery doesn't show up on an item until its closer to coming out

Release date delivery is now the 2 day option. For prime users, you just get it on release date with that option. If not, its whatever the 2-day costs normally, i believe.

Sanjuro

I didn't know you were able to trade games on Steam. Some guy just traded me Day of Defeat for some silly hats for TF2.

If you're able to do it with ARMA, I'd be down for trading that to anyone interested in trying DayZ.

BigAT

I know there was a lot of Walking Dead talk in here, there is a sale going on now on Steam for the season pass (all 5 episodes) for $15.

Top Bottom