• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
We need a money league too. That was my first one last year. Even though i blew it because i didnt know what i was doing

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I just won my first super bowl in my other franchise. Thank you all for making me better over the last couple of years.

CB3

common_be_cover.jpg

What a great album.

That is all.

CB3

I've managed to make it through relatively unscathed so far. Just SSF4:AE for me, which I'm quite happy with.

Has anyone played the Harley's Revenge DLC for Arkham City? Worth it?

for 10 its questionable. FMT said he paid $2 on steam, in which case is worth it, easy.

I've managed to make it through relatively unscathed so far. Just SSF4:AE for me, which I'm quite happy with.

Has anyone played the Harley's Revenge DLC for Arkham City? Worth it?

Playing through it now. It's pretty sweet. AC on pc suffers from stuttering and other garbage in dx11 mode. Maybe my specs aren't good enough but I run most games max without issue

TheCrow

<3 players that can't stop telling me how terrible* I am after beating them in sc2.

*I actually am terrible since I'm being matched up against easy silver leaguers.

TheCrow

I guess I just wait till the sales to buy anything on steam. Currently I have around 100 games after being on steam for 4 years. So far I've bought 30 games(damn indie bundles) during the summer sale. Outside of the sale I've bought only 4 games in 2012. Could be worse.

McNei1y

damn thats a lot of games. I would purchase Portal 1/2, ArmAII, and maybe L4D2 on the PC. I don't know much about the other games.

McNei1y

whats up with all these threads lately. I don't want to join in on any of the discussions. I find myself limited to MLB, wrestling, and a few select threads. I want football/madden to start so I can come back and talk with yall brosephs.

Splat

whats up with all these threads lately. I don't want to join in on any of the discussions. I find myself limited to MLB, wrestling, and a few select threads. I want football/madden to start so I can come back and talk with yall brosephs.

We can fake it:

"Holy shit McNei1y, how'd you blow that lead?"

McNei1y

We can fake it:

"Holy shit McNei1y, how'd you blow that lead?"

I have no idea... but I really do. I completely blew every coverage in the 4th quarter. You had some awesome passes. I can't believe I didn't pick that one pass on the 3rd and 4. Aw well. GG.

ahhh feels so right.

Top Bottom