• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 NCAA Football 09 Online Dynasty Thread

Striker said:
Didn't you get 5-star QB to commit, Pheeniks? I can't remember if you did or not. I was scrolling through the top players who have been committed and I thought you landed a top prospect.

I am in the boat with Daw -- I need a run game.

i've gotten a tackle and a tight end. whoopeee.......

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Man, I love recruiting. The ability to grow your team into whatever you want (well, fight for the chance to).

Striker

Lonestar said:
Man, I love recruiting. The ability to grow your team into whatever you want (well, fight for the chance to).
Indeed. That's why I like NCAA's online more appealing than Madden.

Only if Madden 2010 has online Franchise. :O

Striker said:
Indeed. That's why I like NCAA's online more appealing than Madden.

Only if Madden 2010 has online Franchise. :O

Imagine if they integrated Online Dynasty with an Online Franchise mode if you have both games! :O

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
It would be there, we can save each year's draft class from the online league! BUT NOOOOOO

Crappy madden. It's crappy all around!

GCQuinton

5vov35.jpg

Striker

Yeah... so, me and Ando's playing, he's up 31-10 of course. I'm trying to kill clock since I accept humility, and it disconnects (said he quit, but whatev EA). Can you sim the game and make sure he wins? IE force a forfeit? I don't want to play it again, for he deserve to win anyways. There was 3 mins left and counting left in the 4th.

TheCrow

Striker said:
Yeah... so, me and Ando's playing, he's up 31-10 of course. I'm trying to kill clock since I accept humility, and it disconnects (said he quit, but whatev EA). Can you sim the game and make sure he wins? IE force a forfeit? I don't want to play it again, for he deserve to win anyways. There was 3 mins left and counting left in the 4th.

I was really hoping you could pull off the upset.:D

GCQuinton

Striker, since you already did your recruiting I set Rutgers to Autopilot so Ando could replay the game. What happens after that is out of my hands :lol

And Weeks 14 and 15 are probably gonna fly by since there won't be that many games. On that note, even if he's not back yet for Conference Championship week when we do, I'm gonna take Matt/Auburn off of Autopilot and wait for him to get back since it's looking like it's gonna be him and Ando in the SEC Championship. The game's way too significant for me to let the CPU play that one.

GCQuinton

pheeniks said:
after my game with auburn could you autopilot me for a week? i have to go away for the rest of the week.

Done. When will you be back? I think you'll be good to go till the bowl games anyway.

GCQuinton

pheeniks, I just looked at the projections and you're still leading the Big 12 slated to be in the Fiesta Bowl.

That said, it looks like you're gonna be playing Kansas (daw840) again, or Colorado (Thrilledge) in the Big 12 Championship depending on their last games. All of this wonderful info is in the Dynasty HQ by the way.

GCQuinton said:
pheeniks, I just looked at the projections and you're still leading the Big 12 slated to be in the Fiesta Bowl.

That said, it looks like you're gonna be playing Kansas (daw840) again, or Colorado (Thrilledge) in the Big 12 Championship depending on their last games. All of this wonderful info is in the Dynasty HQ by the way.

Wow. this game's online>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>madden

anyways, daw I hope you're ready for a potential rematch because I am going to make sure my safeties don't suck ass again.

Striker

Thanks.

The game with Florida was close through the first half. Then his RB Rainey took over and my average-speed LB's had no shot.

Plus my WR's weren't getting tons of separation off those DB's. :|

There's no glitch with disconnects on NCAA like there is in Madden, is there?

EDIT:

Here's a video: [ http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/237938 ] of my offline Dynasty with Western Michigan, and I'm playing against Notre Dame. Game is pretty close, and then this shit happened... >:|

daw840

pheeniks said:
Wow. this game's online>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>madden

anyways, daw I hope you're ready for a potential rematch because I am going to make sure my safeties don't suck ass again.

bitch_sm.jpg

This is probably going to curse me to lose:lol :lol

GCQuinton

They were down for a few minutes about two hours ago when I was checking up on everyone's games too. pheeniks play your game!

Righty10

Goddamn if I've never played a NCAA game that wanted me to lose as bad as it just did when I played OSU. I had more fumbles and conversely more dropped picks than I had all season.

Striker

Whoever controls Illinois, congrats on getting Akim Miller, a 4-star OLB (I think he's four star, lol).

There was a three way fight between Rutgers, the Gators, and Illinois, and they ended up getting him! I got a 3-star OLB before -- I suppose I got too greedy. :)

TheCrow

Striker said:
Whoever controls Illinois, congrats on getting Akim Miller, a 4-star OLB (I think he's four star, lol).

There was a three way fight between Rutgers, the Gators, and Illinois, and they ended up getting him! I got a 3-star OLB before -- I suppose I got too greedy. :)

I thought I wasn't going to get him so I put more focus on another 4 star OLB. I thinks he is from Florida so I don't know why he would choose Illinois over Florida. I was third and then after he visited he committed.

GCQuinton

daw840 said:
holy shit, so many byes this week!

They're not really byes so to speak as much as it is the regular season winding down and most teams already have their games played. Consider it practice time for your possible conference championship and/or bowl games.

daw840

Wow, I just had an absolutely AMAZING comeback against MU for the win. I am still in a state of shock as to how this actually happened!

MU had been dominating me through the air and on the ground all freaking game. I was lucky if I just held them to a FG on each drive. At the beginning of the 4th quarter it was 27-13 with MU in the lead. I had the ball on about the 32 yd line in their territory. 2 passes for approximately 12 yards a piece put me within striking distance. Then, somehow, the entire left side of the field opened up and I was able to scramble in for the TD. I have no idea how this QB did that, since he is by far the slowest running QB I have ever played with in any football game. Now it's 20-27 with about 5 minutes remaining. For the first time in the entire game I put MU's offense out in 3 plays, the 4th down was a 4th and inches. I was freaking out that they were going to go for it (I would have:D .) I get the ball back, drive down the field, and score a game tying TD. Wow, I am fucking ecstatic at this point. Anyway, MU has 1:44 left to drive down the field and beat me. They proceed to get 1st down after 1st down and get within FG range. At this point I am basically thinking the game is fucking over. Then they line up in 5wr set and throw to the flats when I am in man coverage, MY CB FUCKING INTERCEPTS THE BALL AND RUNS BACK FOR A TD.

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/252147

Now its 34-27...

Again, they have 1:44 left to try to tie the game. They again proceed to drive down the field unabated. But with 0:03 left they throw to a single covered receiver in the endzone and my CB picks it off AGAIN!!!!!!

The game was really pissing me off from the get go because of the fucking INTs. I had 6 and MU had 5, holy crap.

Jesus fucking Christ, I need to take a shower now. I sweat less when I work out:lol

GCQuinton

bobbydigital said:
Please let it be noted that i am ranked 23rd in the bcs, i know its not a big deal to anyone else but it is to me! also 21 in the media poll

Yeah, I forgot to list it in the BCS standings. I use the Coaches' Poll for the games listings so that's why it's not listed there.

Striker

The CPU throws to the flats way too often, I think. They can be dopes at times.

I bet Daw was beating his sack when his CB was running that INT back, :lol !

GCQuinton

Good news for us 360 folk, the second patch will be up tomorrow morning at 2 am PST/5 am EST.

- Ability to view your Online Dynasty HQ through EA Sports World
- Improved online performance

Dynasty
- Fixed a couple recruiting exploits
- Faster simming between weeks

Custom Stadium Sounds
- The "All" option will now only work when the user is the home team

Gameplay
- Improved coverage on kicks
- Hook Zones depth keeps defenders in their zones
- Fixed an issue with the Strafe Catch
- Allow fumbles to occur when diving
- WR screen routes improved

Bug Fixes
- AI sliders for will now work correctly
- An issue with missing stats after simming has been fixed
- Ball carrier will no longer run out of bounds when changing hands and heading towards the sidelines
- Fixed an exploit that allowed the slot receiver to burn the safeties in a prevent defense
- Fixed a bug where the the ball would hit the cross bar, drop through, and not be counted
- Fixed a bug that would prevent Hot Routes from working

daw840

Striker said:
The CPU throws to the flats way too often, I think. They can be dopes at times.

I bet Daw was beating his sack when his CB was running that INT back, :lol !

You have no idea, I almost had an aneurysm!!:lol

Dynasty
- Fixed a couple recruiting exploits
- Faster simming between weeks
What are these recruiting exploits that have been fixed?

Top Bottom