• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| French Presidential Elect 2017 - La France est toujours insoumise; Le Pen loses

GAF Decides

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alx

I'm only listening to parts here and there, but Le Pen isn't that good at debating apparently. She can hold a monologue and go on the offense, but whenever she has to answer back, it's all "euh... euh...".

Simplet

What the fuck she's staying the same thing all the time and she still managed to get confused? She just started droning weirdly about nothing

DNuUGqa.jpg

TfyTJj9.png
That's a really good way to describe Rochedy.

Alx

So that's a good thing for Macron?

Assuming nobody's watching any more, I guess so, since it won't change the current gap between them.

Lol at the journalist getting annoyed, she's going to send them to their bedroom without any dessert. :p

Le Pen is really, really bad. She may still have the same support as before, but this debate was the only way to gain more than that and she screwed up big time.

Not that it's a bad thing.

Eolz

Seem that Macron is slowing a bit on the teaching, Le Pen now starting to be ahead in time. It's gonna be fun if her mic is cut at the end.

Macron doing better than I expected.. or maybe it's Le Pen who's doing worse

A bit of both, but don't know who expected much of Le Pen, she's just way more aggressive than she should be in a final debate.

My god she's just hate and nonsense. I really like the fact that Macron is very clear on a lot of subjects and explaining how her "solutions" are just dumb.

But having to debate with a LePen is a sad moment for the country. I can't believe so much people are still voting for this mad dog. That's really sad.

Seem that Macron is slowing a bit on the teaching, Le Pen now starting to be ahead in time. It's gonna be fun if her mic is cut at the end.
His closing statement will be after Le Pen's. Let's hope he has more time than her and channels a genkidama to rid us of this pest.

God I feel like I'm getting stupider listening to her...

Oh God her explanation on doing dual currency... WHAT THE FUCK!? Back in 2000, the goddamn Franc was tied to the Euro! It wouldn't change a goddamn thing.

Mimosa97

What the fuck is she talking about ? Two currencies ? Lmfao

She's stuck because she can't get new voters by keeping her previous stance on the Euro and at the same time she can't say she wants to keep the Euro or she'll lose all credibility.

What a dumbass.

Jb

1dals3.png

I feel really bad for the press who had to cover a crazy election while being attacked by most sides. We don't deserve them.

Good luck defending the weakest and most incongruent part of a platform that was already full of nonsensical stuff.

I mean, even if you ignore the hateful and immoral parts, how can you not see she has no clue.

Edit: these mods are fucking awful

sobaka770

Banned
I have no pity for people who vote Le Pen. These people are really stupid, she's clearly delusional. No matter how bad it gets, what she says is just lies, what a shitshow.

I have no pity for people who vote Le Pen. These people are really stupid, she's clearly delusional. No matter how bad it gets, what she says is just lies, what a shitshow.

They're not delusional. She just says what they want to hear:
"C'est la faute aux bougnou... musulmans :)"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom