• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| French Presidential Elect 2017 - La France est toujours insoumise; Le Pen loses

GAF Decides

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
JT_medium.gif
😘😘😘😘

Joqu

Still kinda scary how a third if France voted for Le Pen. As a brown man from Pakistan, il make sure to avoid this hate filled cesspool for the near future.

I'm sorry but these people are everywhere in these pretty high numbers, and yeah I don't deny that's a scary thing. But if you're going to consider France a cesspool well... there won't be much left.

Ochibi

I now like French people more than English people
despite their weird language

What a couple of years it's been.

Eu égard à la restriction générale, on se doit d'examiner la globalité des problématiques emblématiques, avec toute la prudence requise.

Yay yay yay!! Get fucked Le Pen.

Given that Marine's speech is promising a double down on the 'anti-globalization' message, I think Melenchon will regret not more clearly opposing her. The far right is going to appropriate his message and it will muddy the lines between far left and far right.

jelly

Actually the amount of money russia banks gave the front nationnal only increased each year since the last 5 .
it's not going to stop now.

You think. Maybe another candidate but surely her time is up and the party if it wasn't even close. Nothing better than seeing them disappear.

Donos

But his emails!!!!! Congrats France. I still think we live in a bad matrix version since trump (or that Cern thingy got wrong) but this seems finally like good news. We need strong EU now more than ever.

The Lamp

This was the tipping point for me wanting to move to France. I've been there twice to different parts and I adore it. Lovely people.

Help me move there, GAF. Do they need engineers? I need to learn French first lol.

Zaph

France, the country to suffer the most prominent european terorrism, is the one that rejected facism. France is a better country than Britain or America. Objectively.
No lies here. They bled and bled, but still stood up to reject the easy choice.

Thank you France.

Coffinhal

Still kinda scary how a third if France voted for Le Pen. As a brown man from Pakistan, il make sure to avoid this hate filled cesspool for the near future.

That's not "a third of France" (people who are not registered, people who abstain, people who put a white ballot)

France, the country to suffer the most prominent european terorrism, is the one that rejected facism. France is a better country than Britain or America. Objectively.
I wouldn't say it any better. More than a victory for France and its people, a victory for reason and true democracy.
Vive la France! And big thank you from your European neighbors!

Actually the amount of money russia banks gave the front nationnal only increased each year since the last 5 .
it's not going to stop now.

Every country can now look at America as an example of what happens when you allow an incompetent racist to be elected. As much as some may not like some of the decisions in a country, there's no way they're going to think what America is going through is a good alternative. We're sadly the guinea pig for the rest of the world.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
At this early juncture, the American alt-right's reaction appears to be:

1) The French are sexist because they didn't vote for a woman
2) Merkel is actually in control of France now
3) Actually this is good because France will be destroyed by terrorist attacks, which is a good thing

So, basically they're handling it about as coherently as you'd expect.

azyless

This was the tipping point for me wanting to move to France. I've been there twice to different parts and I adore it. Lovely people.

Help me move there, GAF. Do they need engineers? I need to learn French first lol.
Someone made a thread a couple weeks ago about moving to France and I think there a couple of tips about engineering jobs, you might wanna check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom