• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT| My Onlywatch Has Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any way to prevent the game changing to windowed every time I ALT+TAB?

Also, what are some good graphics settings to turn down for a big payoff?

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Can't right now. Unfortunately. Have had friends spectate, and coccasionally get in but they don't get to stick around.

the only possible way right now is to have one person search and get into a game, then you can join them, which will put you into spectator mode if its full, so u have to wait till someone quits. It doesnt guarantee you will be on their team either. As it doesnt actually group you up with them that way
Uhh wtf. I bought this to play with friends.

Bummer

Sarobi

Banned
Crazy hype for this game, but its already dropping on Twitch. There was 370,000 viewers at launch and already dropped to 210,000 with LIRIK's viewers dropped from 75,000 to 38,000. Give it a week and LOL and DOTA 2 will go back to top of viewers.

Well of course those games are going to be back on the top. League, DOTA 2, and CSGO's main twitch presence is due to the eSports aspect. No other games actually have the same eSports presence, so judging a newly released games hype based on how well it competes against the big 3 on twitch doesn't make sense.

grimmiq

Holy shit people are bad. I'm not good at shooters but I atleast understand to stand behind shields..3 enemies directly ahead of us, I put up my shield and the 3 offense teammates all decide to pass through my shield...I move up, they run forward..They all die.

Symmetra is bae. Turrets wreck shit.

It's not even funny how good she is at defense.

turrets are too much right now. maybe because people don't know how to counter them yet but my god they're just annoying right now

I just held the last point on a map for 4 minutes with Symmetra because the enemy team never picked Dva for her ult or even picked junkrat to bank grenades. She's almost like Bastion where if you don't counter her, she will wreck hard.

AEREC

Holy shit people are bad. I'm not good at shooters but I atleast understand to stand behind shields..3 enemies directly ahead of us, I put up my shield and the 3 offense teammates all decide to pass through my shield...I move up, they run forward..They all die.

The game just came out a few hours ago.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Oh maaaaaan team comps are super fucked right now, lol. Seems way worse than the beta was from the start, I am pretty sure I've seen a tracer and reaper snap picked in every single game.

Zemm

Man this month has been fucking great for playing games that just work, no having to mess with settings, no bugs, snappy menus. God bless the polish in UC4, Doom and now Overwatch.

Arcteryx

Holy crap, greatest Symmetra game ever. 5 kill on payload defense in overtime. 3 were turrets and the other 2 were me spinning around kiting players. Haven't had an epic feeling like that in ages.

Winston is not very good. I know I'm just really trash playing as him but I still really hate playing as him.

He's actually quite good. It just depends on the gametype/team comp (like any other hero).

Oh maaaaaan team comps are super fucked right now, lol. Seems way worse than the beta was from the start, I am pretty sure I've seen a tracer and reaper snap picked in every single game.

Yep, just enjoy the stupidity for the first few days while people feel out the new characters.

phaonaut

New BrokenTier shirt, I think its pretty cool

getgood_mock_sticker_large.jpg

https://www.brokentier.com/collections/get-good

Rad-

Winston is not very good. I know I'm just really trash playing as him but I still really hate playing as him.

He is amazing in king of the hill mode because he's very useful in pushing the enemy team off the point and his shield ability also works the best in control points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom