• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT| My Onlywatch Has Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, the Xbox One party issues are a bummer. And some of my achievements are stuck in the Done... Unlocking! status - like my sweet 20 kill streak as Reaper in my very first game.

The Flash

Banned
eda.gif

Apathy

Hanzo requires no aiming. it's so much bullshit the advantage they gave him with the hitboxes. hes literally aiming at someplace I haven't even landed on and it gives him a headshot

So is this all there is....just everyone swarming a single objective point? I've played a several games so far and it always plays the exact same way with everyone just spamming specials in a big circle

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Got play of the game as Mercy and it was litearlly me healing a 2 people and reviving a single person.

Must've been a really uneventful match. lmao.

Someone got play of the game as a Mercy in a game I was in by just rezzing three people.

Xeteh

If it isn't immediately apparent... Mei's Ice Wall will block D.Va's ult. So Mei players try to save your team with it.

So, what is the blue flame meter thing underneath your character's health blocks in the lower left corner? I know that if you fill it up, the character's portrait starts glowing, but does it do anything?

Maximo

So, what is the blue flame meter thing underneath your character's health blocks in the lower left corner? I know that if you fill it up, the character's portrait starts glowing, but does it do anything?

Just shows the enemy teams and yours that your playing well *Your on Fire!*.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
Got a rare PoTG with Winston. Primal Rage and killed the entire team when they were trapped in a corner. lol.

Rad-

I feel like he's one of the hardest heroes to play. It's not like he's super tanky or does much damage so when you jump into a group of enemies, you'll be focused down; I can see how his ult would be useful but I wouldn't want to pick him just to wait around for the ult to come up.

He is probably the hardest tank to play well and I think that's because he isn't actually a great 1on1 hero (except against certain heroes like Widowmaker). He is a hero that becomes much more useful when you play with a well organized team. Also I think he is actually pretty tanky as his shield is good (and it also tanks for teammates).

Hanzo requires no aiming. it's so much bullshit the advantage they gave him with the hitboxes. hes literally aiming at someplace I haven't even landed on and it gives him a headshot

It's the same with all projectiles though. Mei etc.

Apathy

blizzard needs to realize that "waiting" for players and "skirmishes" are the same thing and have the option actually not put me in either

RSTEIN

Comics, serious business!
Really loving it so far. Didn't play the beta unfort. I'm using Reinhardt, hanzo and bastion for defense. Reinhardt's charge is ridiculously fun.

valeo

I know its a joke, but that is the actual reasoning behind companies selling random loot boxes, its rather reprehensible to take advantage of people's negative personality traits.

Oh, definitely, but most games take advantage of the easily addicted; it's a problem with the games industry as a whole.

deoee

Sometimes horrible lag compensation and floaty feeling.

Other than that it's a great game with perfectly short rounds.
There are SO many people playing this like TDM and not going to the objectives
LLShC.gif

pigeon

Banned
STAND ON THE POINT

STAND ON THE POINT

FOR GOD'S SAKE

IN ORDER TO CAPTURE THE POINT

YOU HAVE TO STAND

ON

THE POINT

EDIT: FUCK IT YOU'RE ALL RATED MINUS

lol@some pharah that thought I couldn't play pharah on defense.

Get midaired. It's just missing some sound. Maybe Junkrat's grenade 'ching!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom