• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT| My Onlywatch Has Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Got a legendary skin and of course it's a shitty McCree one, i don't even use that wild west fuck that often.

No they aren't. They're awful. His and Roadhog's are embarrassingly bad.

I kinda like the Polynesian Roadhog but I agree that Lucio's got some baaaaaaaad outfits.

I'm kinda glad because he's ridiculously good so he needs some balance.

Sure, you negated half of my team's damage and halved the time it took to get back on respawn but you still look like a douche.

Sn4ke_911

They REALLY need to increase the cooldown on Tracer's dashes.

but then she's completely useless and an easy target for everyone which shouldn't be the case.

She already has low damage and the lowest health in the game.

Egg0

Banned
Thinking about picking this up, I only played like 3-4 matches during the beta and it was fun.

Are any of you guys having fun just playing your class with randoms? My friends are more of the Destiny/CoD crowd so I doubt I'll be playing this with them.

HariKari

Are any of you guys having fun just playing your class with randoms? My friends are more of the Destiny/CoD crowd so I doubt I'll be playing this with them.

There's literally a hero that mimics your typical COD/Battlefield player with an assault rifle and a self heal.

Playing before the MMR kicks in can be rough but after that it's fun.

Zeliard

I just started practicing around with Hanzo again and with my very next loot box after one Brawl game with him I get the Okami skin. It's a sign!

Wanderer5

ScreenShot_16-05-25_11-44-32-000_zpsf5cxg4kk.jpg

Oh yeah, go Lucios.:p

Had a great time with the gaf group I was in. We won some, we lost some, but it was fun, especially the Hollywood matches. The Hollywood winning team screen is pretty neat.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Thinking about picking this up, I only played like 3-4 matches during the beta and it was fun.

i'm having fun w/ randoms and even more fun w/ gaf.

i'm trying really hard to sell the game to my CoD-bros... i want to play this with my real friends

but then she's completely useless and an easy target for everyone which shouldn't be the case.

She already has low damage and the lowest health in the game.

Her damage is not low...what?

She absolutely shreds.

Regardless, adding a second to the cooldown is not going to break her. Right now you can just spam your dashes, it's a bit ridiculous. God forbid people have to think a bit about how they use them instead of just spamming them.

Sn4ke_911

I don't understand the tactic behind Blizzard with those lootboxes.

Shouldn't a legendary skin be very hard to get? i mean why would anyone buy lootboxes if those drop so often?

If you look at CS:GO a knife, the highest reward you can get out of a case is EXTREMELY rare that's why people waste TONS of money on those cases just to get a very rare knife.

Why does Blizzard give us those legendary skins so easily?

I have eight or nine gold skins and almost enough credits to buy another. Probably gonna get one for Pharah

Bought crates and I have no regrets

JCH!

Shouldn't a legendary skin be very hard to get? i mean why would anyone buy lootboxes if those drop so often?

If you look at CS:GO a knife, the highest reward you can get out of a case is EXTREMELY rare that's why people waste TONS of money on those cases just to get a very rare knife.

Because they want to be nice to us?

MegaPanda

Because there's no in-game economy or trading.

mbpm1

Legendary skins are easy? Do you mean they have the same drop rate as everything else?

Sn4ke_911

Her damage is not low...what?

She absolutely shreds.

Regardless, adding a second to the cooldown is not going to break her. Right now you can just spam your dashes, it's a bit ridiculous. God forbid people have to think a bit about how they use them instead of just spamming them.

Well after 3 dashes she has a cooldown.

Mupod

This ground is too soft. I wish more of my bones were broken.

But really, they'll be adding more. A lot more. Plus leveling slows down. I'm sure they've analyzed the carrot on a stick factor of this quite a bit.

HariKari

I think the drop rate is just about right. I got 3 by 17. Not necessarily the 3 I wanted most, but I'll take it.

I think they missed a big opportunity by not adding a shit ton of skins to the game early on. By the time the first major additions roll around, people will have a lot of currency saved up. The reason to buy crates drops.

Of course, if people really are dropping 20-40 dollars on top of the purchase, then that's a good ROI for Blizzard.

Serious question: does anyone actually use crouch for anything other than when using the cart as a shield while pushing? I don't find there are many objects designed to be at such a height that crouching provides better protection. Not that making your character's box smaller isn't a good thing but...eh.

Permanently A

Serious question: does anyone actually use crouch for anything other than when using the cart as a shield while pushing? I don't find there are many objects designed to be at such a height that crouching provides better protection. Not that making your character's box smaller isn't a good thing but...eh.

Crouching makes your footsteps silent. Its very powerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom