• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT| My Onlywatch Has Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can people stop picking Zenyatta ? Seriously the most fucking useless character in the game, can't heal for shit

That's because he's not a healer. He's a support character.

His debuff is borderline OP. And he plays exactly like a Deagle round in Counter Strike.

Stop picking him? Nah.

vaderise

McRee is fucking awesome
giphy.gif

Tabby

Can people stop picking Zenyatta ? Seriously the most fucking useless character in the game, can't heal for shit
This game should make it clear that Lucio and Mercy are more the "hard" supports.
I like Symmetra and Zen but they should never be the only supports.

Man, Pharah's push is super hard for me to get right, lol. It not being unidirectional makes it really powerful but super hard to get right.

I got the trophy for using it to knock someone to their death just the other day. It was completely by accident, as I'm sure most of these trophies will end up being.

Speaking of consecutive dashes, I didn't realize until yesterday you could use all 3 dashes to go around the huge gap on Volskaya.

0EDWRqd.png
I do the same with Genji.
Timing the jumps is important.
First jump then just as you dip double jump, glide abit then dash and you're on the other side :)

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I love when a Mei froze me and as soon as im free i use my mine and bomb her to oblivion.

tumblr_o2f9mu8lza1qag6c4o2_400.gif

Her damage is not low...what?

She absolutely shreds.

Regardless, adding a second to the cooldown is not going to break her. Right now you can just spam your dashes, it's a bit ridiculous. God forbid people have to think a bit about how they use them instead of just spamming them.

Are you talking about in the main game, or Arcade? Arcade has an almost halved skill reset timer.

Zomba13

Yeah, I mean, he's fine for killing guys with his balls and the debuff ball, but the heal is like putting a band aid on someone whose leg got blown off. He's "support" for people who want the "NO SUPPORT" sign to go away but want to DPS.

His ult is good heals though. But like, that's his ult, he needs to build up to.

Quick question about the PC version of the game:

My PC has a 980TI + 6700k. Am I stupid to expect 144FPS on Ultra settings? I've had to change my settings to medium in order to maintain a high frame rate. The game looks incredible, so if this is normal I won't be too surprised.

Blizzard

Banned
Is there any reason NOT to install this on SSD?

I'm currently waiting on Blizzard chat since my account apparently has a password reset question I don't ever remember setting.

Arcteryx

Quick question about the PC version of the game:

My PC has a 980TI + 6700k. Am I stupid to expect 144FPS on Ultra settings? I've had to change my settings to medium in order to maintain a high frame rate. The game looks incredible, so if this is normal I won't be too surprised.

Something must be fishy, as I'm getting ~110-120 with an OC'd 970 @ 1440P.

Copenap

Another question, how does voice chat work on PS4, i.e. what do the different options mean especially On vs. Auot join. Is there a way to join chat on a case by case basis or just via the global options? How do I see who's in voice chat?

Been using Solider 76. Some of the guys I have seen as Solider 76 have different skins and guns. Sorry for the newb question, but how do I go about changing my appearance?

MUnited83

For you.
Finally gget a legendary skin

Aaaand its for my least used character, Soldier :/

On the upside, that made me play a few matches with him and discovering that he can be surprisingly effective. A bit boring to play as, yes, but great damage output and the aoe healing is awesome.

Anyone have a favorite reload animation? I can't decide between Symmetra or Lucio

Reaper, McCree and Genji

Been using Solider 76. Some of the guys I have seen as Solider 76 have different skins and guns. Sorry for the newb question, but how do I go about changing my appearance?

You get skins from the loot boxes you open, go to hero gallery and you change/see what skins there are

Wanderer5

Support doesn't have to mean healer. Zenyatta looks more like a offensive like support, which hey is fine. Symmerta doesn't have healing at all either, but she has other types of support.

You can either equip it as soon as you get it from a loot box, or go into the hero gallery on the main screen and equip it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom