• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT| My Onlywatch Has Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.

tw1164

not gonna lie, hanzo feels easy to play. Just shoot arrows like a madman. The hitbox on them is retarded so you can hit people anyway

Widow on the other hand, man I can't use her at all.

Ha! It's the opposite for me. I can't use Hanzo at all, but sniping w/ Widow seems to be easier then sniping in other games. I'm normally a bad sniper.

I'll get practice as a defense / attack role some day.... but I'm always switching to tank or healer since no one else bothers to :/

Mercy and Zarya for life!

NightOnyx

Addicted to Mercy.

Just flyin' around, healin' all yo asses.

That is when you assholes stop running out of my line of sight.

I love Mercy, she's my most played right now. I got my first play of the game with her today too. I was running back to the control point after getting killed. I get back just in time to see everyone on my team die, so I resurrected everyone, we cleared out all their team and ended up winning. It's my first time seeing a healer get play of the game. It was pretty great!

Cmagus

I'll get practice as a defense / attack role some day.... but I'm always switching to tank or healer since no one else bothers to :/

Mercy and Zarya for life!
Same for me but the thing is I really enjoy tanking in this game. Normally I never play anything tank but it's all I really wanna play in this.

Quick poll: At what level did you get your first legendary skin?

There are only like three or four I want; but at level 17 and after spending $10, I don't have a single one. Hell, I think I only have like one mid-tier skin... I pretty much exlusively get sprays and skins :-/
I got the Bedouin skin for Genji sometime before level 15 I think. Only one I have.

LordofPwn

Lucio is now my most played character at 2 hours. Widow follows at 1 hour.

But the theme of the night was this 1 guy kept getting matched with would only play torbjorn. Playing attack on Gibralter? Sniping with torbjorn turret. Attack on Hanamura? Sniping with torb turret. Nothing like playing 5v6 the whole time...

Quick poll: At what level did you get your first legendary skin?

There are only like three or four I want; but at level 17 and after spending $10, I don't have a single one. Hell, I think I only have like one mid-tier skin... I pretty much exlusively get sprays and skins :-/

Got Reinhardt's Stonehardt skin at around level 12 and Winston's Undersea (or something like that?) at around level 19.

theultimo

I'm so glad I have a good group of people to play with, because I think the only way to express how much fun this game can be is with hyperbole.

Same

F3Gfb7h.gif

Dreavus

Trying to take a point when you have middling hanzos and windowmakers ain't fun.

I just chalk it up to public games though. The only thing that sucks is that the match, by definition, gets drawn out because the defenders are the ones trying to hold out and outlast the timer. Blehhhh

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Holding space bar (or jump) in the air with Mercy makes her slow fall. You can actually follow Pharah up and stay there with her :eek:

Haha - so true. I love Mercy; probably my favorite Hero right now. It's SO easy to be such a tremendous asset to your team, even without crazy good FPS skills. But man - when you rush right into the battle and don't consider a place for me to hide, I'm gonna get fucked.

I'll try juggling with shift between two characters when it comes to that, but it rarely lasts.

Oh playing as Mercy is 40% healing, 60% hiding in a bush and behind cars

LordofPwn

6 meis doing a defensive setup could ice wall lock a team in a spawn with two doors right? 10 sec cd, 4.5sec duration?
Theoretically, but they can just shoot those walls down... Also there's always 3 exits right? I'd switch to 6 tracers shoot an opening and all dash past the meis, and cap the points. Goes really fast with 6 people on a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom