• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT| My Onlywatch Has Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Quick poll: At what level did you get your first legendary skin?

There are only like three or four I want; but at level 17 and after spending $10, I don't have a single one. Hell, I think I only have like one mid-tier skin... I pretty much exlusively get sprays and skins :-/

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

There are only like three or four I want; but at level 17 and after spending $10, I don't have a single one. Hell, I think I only have like one mid-tier skin... I pretty much exlusively get sprays and skins :-/

Zenyatta at... lv10?

ramyeon

Mercy's Devil skin at level 3 I think.

I got my first one pretty early, around level 7 or so maybe a bit earlier. Didn't get my second one until into my 20s. Both for Winston.

I've recently been using Symmetra on Defense a lot more often, and I love it. I still struggle to feel like I'm contributing while playing as D.Va, but I'm sure I'll find a way soon enough.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.

Believe I was level 17 for the first one. At 25 and I have 4 now.

Has Blizzard said anything about nerfing Mccree? He's ruining a lot of fun that can be had with this game.

Really? I haven't had much trouble dealing with him. Bastion is the one that needs some kind of nerf. I think a cooldown or something like that for turret mode would be fine.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Lvl 23 for my first legendary (pirate tor) and then at lvl 26 or something I got kegendary currency. Thats my 2 legendaries so far

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Has Blizzard said anything about nerfing Mccree? He's ruining a lot of fun that can be had with this game.

I find McCree to be one of the easiest offensive characters to snipe. Even with Hanzo, I usually use my shift ability, spot him coming around a corner, and take him out.

Without a sniper, though, I agree - he seems harder to take out than pretty much all the other normal sized human characters (other than tracer).

My group tried six soldier 76's it was pretty damn good we were destroying them for the majority. But at the last payload checkpoint they changed their tactics. It was pretty cool to see. Two Rhineharts and 3 Bastions. They almost stopped us.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
Really? I haven't had much trouble dealing with him. Bastion is the one that needs some kind of nerf. I think a cooldown or something like that for turret mode would be fine.

Bastion is a noob trap. In practice when left without protection he's easily destroyed by several characters. He's not very mobile even as is. McCree's flashbang combined with insane burst damage that can take down tanks at close range with little danger to McCree himself however...

Perfec7_

Neo Member

I don't think you know much about the current meta of this game. Bastion is one of the worst characters in higher tiers. Mccree is so good that teams often run two of him. He can literally kill any character in the game in around 2-3 seconds.

Tecnniqe

Banned

Level 4

-MD-

McCree is infinitely more annoying than Bastion. He's a 1v1 hero, if his stun is off cooldown he can kill nearly anyone instantly.

Skel1ingt0n

Addicted to Mercy.

Just flyin' around, healin' all yo asses.

That is when you assholes stop running out of my line of sight.

Haha - so true. I love Mercy; probably my favorite Hero right now. It's SO easy to be such a tremendous asset to your team, even without crazy good FPS skills. But man - when you rush right into the battle and don't consider a place for me to hide, I'm gonna get fucked.

I'll try juggling with shift between two characters when it comes to that, but it rarely lasts.

THERE ARE FOUR OF YOU ALIVE TO CONTEST THE PAYLOAD AND YOU ALL RUN PAST IT AND THE DUDE STANDING ON IT. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.

Ugh. Pubbies.

Lol. Some players get so caught up in the killing they completely forget. Sometimes, I sacrifice myself to get two or three heroes to leave the objective and chase after me.

Tabby

Got BlackBeard Torb at level 11. I'm level 19 and haven't gotten any legendaries since.

Catdaddy

Been playing Mercy alot, some has to go support, now shes my favorite.

Still need to try tank class the only one I haven't played alot

Indignate

『Inaba Resident』;204790824 said:
*if you engage him up-close and by yourself.

We can add footnotes to every character in an attempt to devalue them.

It doesn't stop McCree from being one of the best heroes.

It however does stop Bastion.

Cmagus

I played against some people tonight that actually know how to play Tracer right and my God never have I been so paranoid about watching my back. It was pretty great watching them do the mechanics right and even worse the other team had two of them at the same time.

Level 9, I think. Mercy's Valkyrie skin.

I had a Mei ruin a hook for me as Pudge twice in the same game. You wanna go be annoying, go do it to the other team, not me.

That happens almost everytime I have a fucking Mei in my team and I play as Roadhog. Not like the walls are even that useful when that happens, but oh well... I learned to cope with it. Not really, but what the hell can I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom