• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT5| 15 Million Strong, None Are On The Payload

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
golden_particle_cannozzstt.png

:D

Placed at 56 (though this was day 1 of comp, when KOTH bug was still a thing...) and ended up at 65. Almost always duo or triple queueing though, I don't have time to mess with solo queue. :X I'm on PC.

antitrop

Homie complaining about my play when I'm the only with a card and POTG.
I had that happen to me before. I turned on my mic and fucking raged at him. I mean, it wasn't called for and I completely overreacted, but I played my ass off and hearing someone talk shit about me personally at the end of the game for making 1 single (completely inconsequential) mistake made me lose it.

You guys worried me a bit but I think I'm gonna go ahead and buy a gold gun. I'll only be 108 from 300 afterwards anyway.

Btw the newest patch makes it so you can't have more than 600 CP's at a time, make of that what you will.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
No exact date yet afaik.

But expect 2-3 weeks.

Or a shut in who lives in their parents' basement and just plays Overwatch and eats Doritos and Mountain Dew all day and night.
This sounds like the life...
It really doesn't. In fact I don't even like Doritos.

Jellie

JESUS FUCK

Dude must literally just sit around playing Overwatch all day every day.
Just checked his profile. Last updated 4 days ago even tho I ran into him on competitive today so either bugged updating or he hasn't turned it off in 4 days. Not sure which is most likely. He's level 637 and as of 4 days ago his competitive win/loss is 1204/312. His quick play is 1497/954...

ramyeon

Just checked his profile. Last updated 4 days ago even tho I ran into him on competitive today so either bugged updating or he hasn't turned it off in 4 days. Not sure which is most likely. He's level 637 and as of 4 days ago his competitive win/loss is 1204/312. His quick play is 1497/954...
Latter sounds more likely tbh.

LiK

I had that happen to me before. I turned on my mic and fucking raged at him. I mean, it wasn't called for and I completely overreacted, but I played my ass off and hearing someone talk shit about me personally at the end of the game for making 1 single (completely inconsequential) mistake made me lose it.

GG bro, I saw you already had a golden gun/hook before Comp ended. ;)

Beckx

Really?

Well at least that settles it. If I can't stockpile for decent rewards, I might as well start deciding which golden gun to buy.

since your existing banked CP is being multiplied by 10 and the cost for golden guns will be likewise multiplied by 10 (cost 3000), that must be a bug.

psyfi

Banned
I started playing Hearthstone a few days ago and am fucking obsessed. Between it, Overwatch, and Diablo 3, I've finally become a Blizzard fanboy. I've never been a PC gamer, so I never knew how absurdly good their games are. They're seriously one of the most consistently amazing devs in the business.

xaosslug

Torbjorn's sitting emote is disappointing given previous standards set

i expected him to hammer his turret into a chair/bench, or something? First the nerf, now this... Blizzard doesn't care about short people. 🎶Short people have no reason to live...🎶

My best POTG with Ana was when I fired a sleep dart at Mercy, then chucked a grenade at a group of people, then fire away & earned a multikill. It makes me wish I could save those POTG moments on PC, but I can't.

My Ana POTG was shoot a roadhog a few times, grenade into the group he walked into, sleep the roadhog when he chained an allied 76 to save him, keep shooting, then melee a nearby reaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom