• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT5| 15 Million Strong, None Are On The Payload

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like playing on the PTR, because i just unlocked a new achievement for Hanzo since i didnt play him much on the normal servers. So now i have to do it again...

Also no exp or lootboxes carry over.

I like to see the new emotes and skins and maybe try the hero changes out for a few matches but that's about it.

Yeah, that's why I'm on Overwatch Haitus for a minute.

PTR is great, but I don't want to burn out on it by playing so much and not having progress save. I'll play when the new comp season is up and running.

The difference between comp and quick play is staggering to me.

Strider

Been playing on PC since launch but picked up the game for ps4 today mostly to play with my brother who plays on ps4...

Gonna have to get in some gaf groups on ps4 too tho

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Mercy after watching the Bastion short.

CqKPDtEUkAEoSVX.jpg

Dubz

Just downloaded a patch on PS4 and now I can't play competitive. I am level 29, so it's not my level. What gives?

Sn4ke_911

Is there any word on when we are getting the new map? Surprised its not on ptr yet.

it will go live on the PTR after Gamescom and on the normal servers for everyone to play early september.

Apathy

If there is a Halloween event, it will be for Reaper, Junkrat, Widow, and Roadhog.

Widow will have a spider costume.
Junkrat will have a pumpkin head.
Reaper might get a costume of one of the four horsemen, maybe?
Roadhog.....I don't know.

Actually, the four horsemen thing makes sense. His default would be Death, he has a Plague skin, maybe he'd get a skin based on War? That could be cool.

I gotcha already, here, http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=205886041&postcount=16899

Well for sure the lost vikings would be used for torb
Jaina for mei
Patchwerk or The Butcher for Roadhohog
Grommash or Grom or Tychus or Arthas or Lich King for Rein
Sylvanas or Kerrigan for Widow
Nova for Tracer
Tosh or Cairne for Winston
Morales or Auriel for Mercy
Raynor or Tychus for Mcree
Tassadar or Zeratul for Zenyatta
Twin Emperors for Genji and Hanzo
Tyrael for Pharah
Khadgar for Soldier

The ones I have not come up with yet are bastion, d.va, junkrat (although leaning to some WoW goblins just due to explosives), lucio, reaper, sym, or zarya.

Obvious choice for D.Va might be her mech looking like a Thor and her just being a pilot.

How do I get good with Mei? I'm trash.

Embrace the reality that she (and thus, you) are cancerrrrrrr

Don't bother trying to win, or play effectively, simply be as obnoxious to the enemy team as you possibly can. Throw up walls CONSTANTLY, freeze people and make sure they see you before you execute them, etc. etc.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
If there's going to be a Warcraft skin for Reinhardt it would be Uther Lightbringer. He has a hammer, guys.

I've gotten Tracer's orange summer skin 7 times

I've gotten Tracer's flag summer skin 0 times

This event is garbage bullshit and I will forever hate this fucking timed exclusive money-grubbing cocketry
unless I get the skin, at which point this was good we all had fun GGEZ Blizzard

Sn4ke_911

I don't really care about Zarya since i don't play her much but i really really want Tracer's HOTS skin.

spectreTracer_frame.jpg

nkBife4.jpg

So badass.

Baleoce

Just had a session with my static. Played like 10 maps. About 7 of them were KotH. 4 of those KotHs were Lijiang Tower, with 2 Ilios and a Nepal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom