• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6.99999997311%| Game of the Year

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Blizzard shattering dreams left and right...

I mean, there's a Christmas skin for D.Va right there!
kslfBa1.png

There's always a Christmas event next year. Surely people don't think that the Summer/Halloween/Christmas events of next year are not going to feature new skins?

I wanna make a joke about Tracer and her GF heading over to Winston's but I feel it would be in poor taste.

Still a cute comic, Reapfield notwithstanding.

zoukka

Got an attack sombra in our team. After the match he was all like "you guys don't know how good Sombra is, you noobs!" while he lost us the match. Never even hacked a medkit xD

NeoRaider

Got an attack sombra in our team. After the match he was all like "you guys don't know how good Sombra is, you noobs!" while he lost us the match. Never even hacked a medkit xD

Many ppl think that they are good Sombras when they are really not, they usually do nothing for the team. Some even think that it's cool to main her, and that's why they won't even change.

So do those kids just idolize Reinhardt or has he been delivering payloads to all the good girls stockings

Cause they kinda have his hairstyle

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So do those kids just idolize Reinhardt or has he been delivering payloads to all the good girls stockings

Cause they kinda have his hairstyle

I still hold that they're Brigittes kids because they look too young to be Reins kids. Though it's possible that they're his grandkids. Then there's the whole Pharah as Reinhardt's daughter theorizing. Which could mean Reinhardt is Pharah's dad but Ana didn't tell him because he had a wife and his own family but Reinhardt doesn't seem like the infidelity type.

I still hold that they're Brigittes kids because they look too young to be Reins kids. Though it's possible that they're his grandkids. Then there's the whole Pharah as Reinhardt's daughter theorizing. Which could mean Reinhardt is Pharah's dad but Ana didn't tell him because he had a wife and his own family but Reinhardt doesn't seem like the infidelity type.

Holy shit overwatch twitter confirms theyre all TORBJORNS kids

Moonkid

The splash page on the comic is pretty neat. I don't care for the story as much as you guys but I appreciate little snippets like that.

Nimby

Banned
When I see someone pick Bastion, I just immediately go Mercy and try to be a diamond C9. Bastion players IME even if they understand he only works as a surprise pick, don't switch off of him until it's too late.

Top Bottom