• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6.99999997311%| Game of the Year

1v1 is probably my favorite mode to come out since launch. It's so hilarious and just a blast. Didn't really expect some matchups to be so intense.

Bastion vs Bastion

519ydHKvt5L._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Pharah vs Pharah

Winston vs Winston (Okay, this one and D.va are still bad)

Never really played Pharah before today, and man I'm dumb. She's a lot of fun. Even got her Thunderbird skin in one of the arcade boxes.

Arremer and others,
Thanks for the games! The Genji skin is downright legit! So good.

I may be hopping back on HoTS in about an hour if anyone needs a partner for Co-op. Odysseus#11934 on Bnet and OdysseusVA on PSN

Kito

Sombra isn't for me. That 15 second duration on translocator is too short and managing those 15s/6s cooldowns is a chore.

I would completely rework that ability to allow infinite duration, unlimited spawn, and a 10 second cooldown when you actually teleport.

KanameYuuki

Won my very first 1v1 it was quite intense not having anything else to rely on but your own skills.

I love Sombra, for some reason controlling her feels so smooth. I haven't found a good dps I'm good with but she might be it.

I wonder note if we can still get trophies on arcade mode too.

Patience. Set up turrets with you and hide around a corner. Wait for the other Symmetra to run into you and your pack of turrets, chase her when she inevitably runs away, and it's game over.

That's why you try to "flee" by leading them into your array of turrets, turning the tables of them. This mode is so fun.

Izayoi

Banned
Am I understanding the changes to skill rating in S3 correctly? It's going to be harder to get to a higher rank?

I'm so close to Diamond, this is gonna break my heart if it turns out that it's forever out of reach. ;_;

Patience. Set up turrets with you and hide around a corner. Wait for the other Symmetra to run into you and your pack of turrets, chase her when she inevitably runs away, and it's game over.

No, what happens is both of you play the patience game until the clock runs out, since there's literally 0 advantage to leaving your turret nest.

Cat and mouse! Full stop. It's an amazing duel.

Nooooot really.

Kevyt

Uninstalling this game...

Zarya is literally unplayable for me right now.

Max charge I was able to get in one game was 23...

Wtf....

This game is no longer fun and it is broken thanks to Zombra.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
So watching streams it seems like they made Zarya's beam register hits better and a lot of people seem to think she's actually stronger overall?

That's kinda hilarious.

KarmaCow

So watching streams it seems like they made Zarya's beam register hits better and a lot of people seem to think she's actually stronger overall?

That's kinda hilarious.

I haven't played on the newest patch but if they made tracking easier and less messed up with the disjointed hitbox, I'm fine with the charge nerf.

Ramirez

The Soldier buff is ludicrous, cmon Blizzard.

Zarya actually takes some what good play to charge up now, people gonna be maaaad.

Nazo

Fucking 1v1 is prety much who ever gets lucky and catches their opponet juuuuuuuuuuust a second early.

Fucking garbage

I can't for the life of me understand why so many of you are taking the 1v1 mode so seriously. It's supposed to be a fun, light-hearted duel mode and nothing more.

Top Bottom