• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.

darklin0

Banned
Wait, which ult?

Playing as Ana. My team proceeded to pile on this point and say I was wasting it...

So someone auto locked her in and did not ult once in the 6:00 minutes I tried to hold the point as Lucio. I swear matchmaking is fucking me over. These matches I get can't be real.

Edit: We lost the match by the way.

Tovarisc

D.va: my defense matrix is up! Go attack
Mei: blizzard is down. Headshot them all!

The last match I just had my teammates seriously ran away from my blizzrd wtf.

The last two games I was dealing with 2-4 enemies at a time but still ended up with less 5 deaths. How are y'all dead?

It's just PTSD caused by Mei's kicking in.

Also Mei's freezing is fast so you have good edge even in 1v4 situations depending how they are positioned.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Playing as Ana. My team proceeded to pile on this point and say I was wasting it...

So someone auto locked her in and did not ult once in the 6:00 minutes I tried to hold the point as Lucio. I swear matchmaking is fucking me over. These matches I get can't be real.

Edit: We lost the match by the way.

Yeah your team is just being dumb. Pharah ain't ideal but honestly most tanks and dps heroes can make pretty good use of it.

Just tell them that they even nanoboost pharah in pro matches.

darklin0

Banned
Yeah your team is just being dumb. Pharah ain't ideal but honestly most tanks and dps heroes can make pretty good use of it.

Just tell them that they even nanoboost pharah in pro matches.

I wish I could of used it on someone else but we had an attack Widow, a D.Va and Roadhog always flanking in the far back, and a Lucio. My options were extremely limited.

Guy trolls with Mei after losing one round. I sent a hate message cause he deserved it and he said "well our comp was shit the first round and a guy switched to Widow the second round, so we were gonna lose anyways."

Fucking people man.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I wish I could of used it on someone else but we had an attack Widow, a D.Va and Roadhog always flanking in the far back, and a Lucio. My options were extremely limited.

Mmmmm I probably wouldn't go ana then actually. I tend to not go ana if there's no good nanoboost target.

Pharah's not too bad of a target out of those though unless hog has whole hog up.

Who cares about competitive - I did a successful photobomb!

33YrCkQ.gif

Gif quality is poor, but eh. Tea time!

Potg confuses me. How is it that a Bastion getting two kills with an ult takes priority over my Soldier 76 ult getting a triple kill while super charged? I'm not bitter I just don't understand the math.

I just checked and it's not even my highlight. Weird.

Potg confuses me. How is it that a Bastion getting two kills with an ult takes priority over my Soldier 76 ult getting a triple kill while super charged? I'm not bitter I just don't understand the math.

I just checked and it's not even my highlight. Weird.

I lobbed a graviton-surge a the enemy team clustered around the payload then lobbed shots at them getting quantiple kill. Thought for sure that would get me play of the match but nope. It goes to Reaper. I was crushed as I main as support so doing so wel on offensive is a rare treat for me.

I guess is has to do with how much total damage you cause in that instant?

Getting rid of all the RIP victory poses. They suck.

Reaper, Widow, and Genji will be the only ones I use post Halloween (if I get them). Zenyatta's I'm using until Halloween is over then it's back to the summer games medal pose for him. The rest, yeah, not good compared to other poses they already have.

darklin0

Banned
Another match where my team always just ran towards flanks and never grouped. I popped my ult once because the other healer was the only ne ever alive with me. :/
I reserve the right to call my teams garbage till now and the end of time. I think I am done for the night. can't win no matter what I do.

Mmmmm I probably wouldn't go ana then actually. I tend to not go ana if there's no good nanoboost target.

Pharah's not too bad of a target out of those though unless hog has whole hog up.

He busted it when he was flanking all the time. The Lucio and I stood at the payload all match because our whole team was pushing up.

Rozart

My 4-year-old nephew likes to hang around me when I play OW and now he keeps on spouting random OW lines.

"Is this EZ mode?" and "Molten COOOOORE!" being his two favourites. He also tried to mimic Genji's ult line but that ofcourse just turned into an adorably garbled mess.

My sister was so confused when he yelled, "Molten Coooore!" while he was playing with his toy cars. Also commented that Mercy was "so preeeeti" when I picked her on the hero select screen ahaha.

LiK

Enjoying Zen way more now. Still need to figure out placements in a fight. I'm too used to be an offensive character.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
I've been out of the loop with Overwatch ever since Legion came up so what's up with all the Bastions on attack? Is that some weird new meta?

I went on hiatus from competitive after hitting Platinum but I jumped back into solo queue tonight and managed to break 2700+. I'm seeing a lot of Diamonds in my matches now but the groups still haven't improved much. People do seem to communicate more which is a plus.

I also broke level 300 so now the loot boxes are rolling in! I got skins for Mercy, Pharah, and Reaper so far. Going to grind as much as I can and then spend my currency and/or possibly buy some loot boxes at the end of the event to try and get whatever I don't have.

Anas who never use their Ults are scumbags. FU random.

Easier said then done when nobody is willing to group up. I just spent an entire match as Ana chasing ppl down trying to boost the right ppl. And don't get me started on ppl who won't stay still when I'm trying to heal them.

LiK

Easier said then done when nobody is willing to group up. I just spent an entire match as Ana chasing ppl down trying to boost the right ppl. And don't get me started on ppl who won't stay still when I'm trying to heal them.

Plenty of situations in our game where she could use it. We were on defense in Hollywood. She never used it once in the entire match. There's no point is saving it for the perfect group kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom