• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greddleok

Alright, that's cool...he's becoming my favorite dps to use.

Now if I could just reliability crit with him, I'll be gettin somewhere.

I think that's the key to a McCree and a good McCree. As I've said before, he's too slow for me. I like the idea of him. I love his design. I hate walking around slowly everywhere.

Chance

I think that's the key to a McCree and a good McCree. As I've said before, he's too slow for me. I like the idea of him. I love his design. I hate walking around slowly everywhere.

He's the only offense with zero mobility 'cause he's just too damned dangerous!

Daytime QP is incredible.

Bastion who unloads into a deflecting Genji caught in the middle of my Gravitron, giving him kills and saving their team.

Rager who screams you're all shit into the mic while playing Zarya fucking badly after playing Reaper fucking badly.

Gold games with 10 elims on offense or 14 seconds of Obj Time on defense.

Great Mei day, though.

Jellie

After my 7 win streak I got a streak of 3 losses as I kept being put with people with 0 hours on widow but decide comp is the place to practice her. Then a junkrat main who after we explain we had a dive comp insisted junkrat is meant to be used in dive comps instead of a genji.
Managed to stop the streak though before I came off at least.

Pharah is just a pure joy to play in this game.

Pharah is a character I never have a mediocre game with. Either I'm going on 15 player kill streaks and wiping the enemy team, or I'm getting annihilated as soon as I join the team battle and my K:D ratio is 0.5 or something ridiculous like that.

She's so much fun when she clicks, though. It basically depends on whether the enemy team knows how to deal with her or not (especially on consoles).

Greddleok

Agree with that. Either I'm blasting everyone, or I'm shut down the moment I'm in the air. I usually pick her if I'm going DPS, then if I'm shut down twice in a row, I just swap to soldier.

Normally works out nicely!

I wonder if Sombra is responsible for the recent transparency bugs on the PS4

smoke clouds, some effects, and stickers in front of clouds in the dropship all flicker.

I agree with ya. That's why I threw out those suggestions...seems as tho that would be to much, and make him op.

I-hate-u

I wonder if Sombra is responsible for the recent transparency bugs on the PS4

smoke clouds, some effects, and stickers in front of clouds in the dropship all flicker.
Blizzard is taking this too far.

Speaking of which, RDR2 was announced today, you folks think they'll delay the supposedly Sombra announcement today so it doesn't get overshadowed?

Tovarisc

I can almost feel Sombra sneaking...

It's just those big spiders that under your shirt...

Speaking of which, RDR2 was announced today, you folks think they'll delay the supposedly Sombra announcement today so it doesn't get overshadowed?

No? Company like Blizzard with their huge IP's don't really need to care. Besides not like PC community of OW give fucks about RDR2 atm as port isn't happening.

ohkay

I know you guys are above my skill, so can I ask...do you see him in your games often?
The thing about McCree is that the reason why he's so good is his primary fire, and that's all mechanical skill, which wouldn't be as high the lower in SR you go. Making his abilities better would just make him even more powerful at higher levels.

And I see him fairly often (to varying degrees of success) and I'm currently sitting at mid/upper 2800s

they better not!
MCRt2U7.gif

If amomentincrime hits 100% and Sombra isn't revealed or it's a big itsfuckingnothing.gif, I'm pretty sure Overwatch fans will riot.

Slow down a minute.....

Was something else shown other than those two pics that I missed?

Also Blizz is as big of a company as Rockstar, so ain't no overshadowing happening.

The thing about McCree is that the reason why he's so good is his primary fire, and that's all mechanical skill, which wouldn't be as high the lower in SR you go. Making his abilities better would just make him even more powerful at higher levels.

And I see him fairly often (to varying degrees of success) and I'm currently sitting at mid/upper 2800s

Makes sense, as when I actually manage to crit, I can drop people fast as a bitch.

Seems like he's defiantly worth sinking time into. Time for me to...git gud I suppose.

Tovarisc

Makes sense, as when I actually manage to crit, I can drop people fast as a bitch.

Seems like he's defiantly worth sinking time into. Time for me to...git gud I suppose.

Get consistent with landing headshots as Cree and you can do some quite strong carrying in gold and plat.

xaosslug

well, RDR2's trailer drops Thursday, so I don't think Blizz has anything to worry about considering they would seemingly dump all Sombra content today. Someone even said she's supposed to hit PTR, today!

Mantrox

I know you guys are above my skill, so can I ask...do you see him in your games often?

He is plain scary when played well.
When you don't have a Rein, Mcrees with exceptional aim can kill your healers in a blink of an eye preventing you from making a move on the point and delay you to no end.

It really sucks when your playing support and you're staring at a good team with Mcree/Tracer, Mcree/Winston Mcree/Mei.
You wont get by if your team doesn't recognise they are focusing you.

DevilDog

I'm telling you, if Sombra isn't revealed today, I will totally, maybe, possibly, not buy any loot boxes for maybe like a week, maybe. I'm serious.

Unless they enable buying loot boxes on PTR for sombra that is.

You: Do they at least transfer in the live version?
Blizzard: No.
You: Where do I buy them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom