• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fancolors

Welp, we will probably have to wait until Blizzcon for further Sombra I guess.

Well, that was just an anecdote to explain the real problem, which is that they couldn't stop people from avoiding players just because they were too good.
Couldn't they make the avoid option only available only if you are on the same team or would that still happen even then?

kuppy

Why is this update 75MB yet the PS4 told me that there wasn't enough space left (I had like 30GB left). Anyway, back to it I guess.

Why is this update 75MB yet the PS4 told me that there wasn't enough space left (I had like 30GB left). Anyway, back to it I guess.

This happens to me all the time. It has to be some type of bug in the os or something. I have zero knowledge of those things, just a guess.

mollipen

The ice in Mei's gun is still gone after the new update. The national crisis continues.

Yeah, I had the same problem. I had to get over 35GB free I think in order for it to download.

Owzers

Argh, comp! I need Sombra to help in those games where you make a good defensive stop on Gibraltar but then can't get to the first point yourself. Sombra, let's do this.

Tabby

So 12:00 we get something?

Yeah, we get this.

mbzbqu6.png

...Estableciendo conexión...
...Protocolo Sombra v1.95 iniciado...

...Transmisión finalizada - finalizando carga...
...Carga finalizada. Unidad Bastion E-54 comprometida...

...Terminando conexión...

eek5

:\

Talon is gathering Bastion parts? maybe bastion has a from of sentience not seen in omnicks

my Spanish is super rusty and bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom