• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.

eek5

Won't load for me.

wnaZr8m.png

here we go again

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Maybe Sombra just pretends to be other classes or "shields" other classes, like you see a Reaper heading your way and you get your game face on and then all of a sudden you get hooked. That'd be cool.

matmanx1

Hey, is Sombra here yet guys?? No? Blizzard, what are you even doing right now??

More hurry up and wait, eh? Oh well, back to regularly scheduled programming.

The source code for amomentincrime has: <!-- v1.4.0.2.324?? --> ( the ?? is stating that the last two numbers are not the important ones)

Current Build is: 1.4.0.2.323

No use trying to poke around in game until today's patch goes live. Don't believe random rumors on the internet about glitches and the like, at least not until we hit the specified version :p.

Also, the PTR is currently at 1.4.1, so it has been updated, yet is just not live

Blizzard, I really wanted to be on board with this, but you don't have a month long countdown and not reveal anything when it ends. You literally had a month to react to the fact that people were annoyed when a 24 hour countdown didn't reveal anything.

I'm officially done caring about when Sombra will come out. Overwatch is a great game, but between them not announcing the Halloween event ahead of time and the botched Sombra "ARG" I'm done expecting Blizzard to have any sort of marketing skills regarding the game. Just gonna play it.

EDIT:
wait until the PTR updates before losing your shit..

geez

If the PTR goes live and Sombra's there, great. But the fact still remains that they had a countdown for over a month that produced basically nothing when it ended. They could have just updated the PTR today with Sombra and had an announcement trailer and basically had the same effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom