• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.

darklin0

Banned
None of those.

I'm the Bastion player.

image.php

I couldn't help myself, your avatar is just too easy to quote. lmao

So, finally found the source of my stutters in Overwatch - Seems an Nvidia driver at some point crippled the default fan curves of the 970. Decided enough was enough after getting the same issues and finally isolated it to that issue. So far I've not had a stutter in any game since, OW included. Well except BF1, but even then I've been getting less stutters - I'm 100% certain the remaining ones are a CPU bottleneck that pushing my OC just a little bit further will fix. FX6300 still has at least a year ahead of it IMO.

And there are those out there who would deny that Nvidia cripples older GPU drivers to push newer GPUs. Yet lo and behold.

I-hate-u

Nothing is worse that getting rezzed as D.VA and dying off right way before you can get into the suit.

It's really not fair. She should really rez in her suit.

XenoRaven

I'm going to try and dial down the salt posts in the future, but I have to get this one last thing off my chest.

Modern matchmaking logic is fucking retarded. Some idiot nerd got the idea that "fun" = 50% win rate and decided that if you win more than 50% of your games, that instead of putting you against more difficult opponents with more competent teammates, that they should force you to carry braindead idiots against 5 pack try hards. It's not just Overwatch, it's other games too. I have been playing multiplayer games online for like 13 years at this point and I have never been matched with teammates that frustrate me as much as the ones I get matched with in modern multiplayer games. It drives me absolutely insane. Games just put you in completely unwinnable matches because I guess your MMR gets too high? I don't really know. All I know is, I remember old games where I ranked up and faced people of similar skill with teammates of similar skill. Nowadays, I guess in the name of finding matches faster, I get teamed up with people who hold their controllers upside down and play with their feet against try hard wannabe pro players. Not fun.

Harbleu on an amazing win streak, currently ranked 3rd. Only behind Miso and Surefour, gets matched up with Miso. If he wins this he'll probably be #1. Idk why I care about this so much but I do.

I-hate-u

Harbleu on an amazing win streak, currently ranked 3rd. Only behind Miso and Surefour, gets matched up with Miso. If he wins this he'll probably be #1. Idk why I care about this so much but I do.

Watching right now. It's ridiculous how much Zarya benefits from the free movement control of kb/m compared to pleb console pad.

Cappa

Banned
woke up early to walk the dog, was raining alot so didnt get to excercise him much. Came back tried to play overwatch and PSN is down.... again.

Im seriously considering just moving to PC and being done with it.

XenoRaven

Tbf a streamer I follow named Korea plays Genji almost all of the time, and he's really good and carries games a lot. If it works for you, no reason to change.

That being said, he will change if it isn't working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom