• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.

B.O.O.M

Can probably add Oasis in that as she's a pretty good Mercy.

Problem is that Zylbrad may troll Muselk just cause he can.

hehe yea probably..but Zylbrad is damn good when he gets serious. Same for Tyorodin

And Oasis should just giggle and all the S Korea players will be overloaded with cuteness

lul, not sure why they thought including youtubers was a good idea. Last time the Stylosa team has been rekt as well.

I think it was because the teams were community voted so popularity>Skill is what got people into teams or atleast the captains position.

Not to say Muselks bad hes pretty damn good generally same for stylosa and UK.

Rize_21

That's low, you really want to see your favorites OW's youtubers get trashed the way Muselk did?
Oh well, I do, here's hoping next year.

hehe yea probably..but Zylbrad is damn good when he gets serious. Same for Tyorodin

And Oasis should just giggle and all the S Korea players will be overloaded with cuteness

This would've been the winning combination:

Neptune+Blarue+Tyrodin for Reinhardt/Tracer/Mercy conversations to confuse everyone
Oasis giggles to distract
Zylbrad doing M'lady all day.
Muselk with Sexy Junkrat stall.

Then they pull a Mercy backcap and win.

Majine

Banned
Weird watching Overwatch World Cup and seeing it from the red teams perspective, where are the allies are marked red... Why are you not shoot- oh.

AngryMoth

Would really suck for finland if they lose this map cos of getting a worse time for round 1 than first time around

edit: did I just see a nanoboosted Lucio? lol

Fancolors

Wait, did Finland just boost Lúcio?

I guess we're all human after all, now I just wanna see an offense team leave their payload on overtime and lose.

Jellie

Wait, did Finland just boost Lúcio?

I guess we're all human after all, now I just wanna see an offense team leave their payload on overtime and lose.

I think that happened a few weeks ago not sure which teams though or which tournament. Maybe somebody with better memory can say.
So why did they pause and restart. Didn't catch that bit.

B.O.O.M

This would've been the winning combination:

Neptune+Blarue+Tyrodin for Reinhardt/Tracer/Mercy conversations to confuse everyone
Oasis giggles to distract
Zylbrad doing M'lady all day.
Muselk with Sexy Junkrat stall.

Then they pull a Mercy backcap and win.

The world isn't ready to handle that!

Satch

Banned
u guys are right, junkrat players are absolute morons

"someone take out that pharah" he says after im forced to switch from soldier to reaper after a winston keeps dumpstering our supports LUL

Now that I'm comfortable with my rein play I started playing comp and picking rein more. And seriously....people really don't know how to stay behind a rein shield...

Or worst is when we have an Ana and they're nanoboosting the mei...

I always make a good faith effort to choose Rein when no one else picks a tank, but they get one- and only one- chance. If I die playing shield-up Rein, and there's no one anywhere near me on the Kill-Cam, I'm switching to D.Va. I play to have fun, and there's nothing fun about holding a shield up for no particular reason while getting swarmed.

xaosslug

unless Blizzard starts dumping new heroes into this game quicker, or 'balancing' heroes better OW is gonna die as an esport, because it's very boring watching the same picks vs. each other over and over and over again. -___-

Prelude.

I just boosted Zenyatta twice as well. I'm ready for the world cup.

I think it was because the teams were community voted so popularity>Skill is what got people into teams or atleast the captains position.

Not to say Muselks bad hes pretty damn good generally same for stylosa and UK.
Stylosa gets carried by Valkia. #ValkiaRobbed

unless Blizzard starts dumping new heroes into this game quicker, or 'balancing' heroes better OW is gonna die as an esport, because it's very boring watching the same picks vs. each other over and over and over again. -___-

yea...they need to balance the healers at the very least and maybe nerf Zarya a bit

its pretty much Ana Lucio every match with the one exception of USA picking mercy to boost Bastion...

and Zarya has been one of the tanks in just about EVERY single match on both sides

Prelude.

Also, the new rewards kinda suck. On season 1 they gave you 1200 points for hitting SR2800, now you have to hit 3000 or you just get 800 points.

Fancolors

yea...they need to balance the healers at the very least and maybe nerf Zarya a bit

its pretty much Ana Lucio every match with the one exception of USA picking mercy to boost Bastion...

and Zarya has been one of the tanks in just about EVERY single match on both sides

Only time will tell, but they're nerfing Zarya and buffing D.va on PTR just to list a few examples.

People have been speculating Torb is gonna be the next meta based on these changes lol

i don't think his buffs are gonna go live the way they are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom