• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.

darklin0

Banned

raw

The way the Reaper moves is killing me. xD

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Blizz tried a back stab thing early on. They said it felt cheap and didn't fit the game, so your idea ain't happening anytime soon.

It's funny that that's the thing they said felt cheap

none of the hitboxes, self-heals and stuns felt cheap. but that felt cheap.

DevilDog

So I was genji in a match and told zarya:

''I will sword, draw out the trancendence and then you use your black hole ok? Ok.''

I ult, i drew the trancendence twice, and twice Zarya throws her black hole into the trancendence.

She also tells my team we need a second tank, every 20 seconds or something. So after a while I switch to rein, because our hanzo wouldn't switch of course.

She then switches to tracer, and when I ask her why, she tells me that she drew the enemy's attention to her, allowing us to move forward.

We lost.

Does the report function actually work, or have people abused the system that it's not likely that it will, because this person does not know what Zenyatta's sit emote look like after the countless times the teabag spray "gg" bind spam after every kill they did?

Jellie

Got to level 8 on PC and getitng matched up with people who are either plat or diamond now. Not sure if that means I'm doing well or nobody else is on this late so they have to. Finally lost with Ana, had a good streak with her. Got both her achievements plus a pentuple kill with her.

Jellie

I feel like ana's achievements are some of the easiest to get.

The sleep dart one is easy. Got it on a hog. The enabler one is dependant on your team so it can be hard if you have bad teammates. One of the Reinhardts I boosted just sat on the payload the whole time with his shield.

Yeah the sleep dart trophy might be the easiest character specific trophy right now. You can get it in your first game as Ana if you know what it does lol. Just sleep an ulting Roadhog and you're set.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I got mine just from genji.

You know, I don't often really pay too much attention to reddit comments, because it's fucking reddit, but I found this one hilarious.

MRZZ6FJ.png

Guys, can someone link to me a full set of the Overwatch story? I see a link from IGN but it seems outdated, and I see another one that is 50 min long but starts with bastion, which seems wrong, since I think Winston was first?

Anyone have a sequential playlist or full video?

Guys, can someone link to me a full set of the Overwatch story? I see a link from IGN but it seems outdated, and I see another one that is 50 min long but starts with bastion, which seems wrong, since I think Winston was first?

Winston was by far not the first. That was Rein, Soldier, Reaper, Ana, and Torb.

I'm sure if you just googled it or something, there would be plenty of good sources.

Chance

You're not wrong. If I play Zenyatta and there's also a Mercy on the team, I tend to keep an eye on her and toss her a harmony orb of necessary.

I actually got a highlight last week for defending a Mercy against a McCree as Zen. He flashbang'd me right as I let barrage loose and it flattened him (he was discorded).

if sombra is really a hacker instead of a backstabber, i hope she can at least turn enemy turrets over to her side

I wanted that as a sapper for so long.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Sombra

Skill 1: Reverse a person's controls
Skill 2: Forces you to have your hero randomised
Ult: Simulates a DDoS for the enemy team
Passive: Constantly shitposting on 4chan

Winston was by far not the first. That was Rein, Soldier, Reaper, Ana, and Torb.

I'm sure if you just googled it or something, there would be plenty of good sources.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEdkFx1FkCw

Is that one okay?

So to clarify, Blizzard releases these periodically for each character? These look so cool!!

I wish they were unlockable in game.

Scratch that, where is the Overwatch story mode! theyd be crazy not to do a spin off

Tovarisc

if sombra is really a hacker instead of a backstabber, i hope she can at least turn enemy turrets over to her side

I wanted that as a sapper for so long.

Single target / AoE skill that disables all targets active skills and ultimate from use for X seconds?

Edit: Make it ult and AoE

komaruR

The sleep dart one is easy. Got it on a hog. The enabler one is dependant on your team so it can be hard if you have bad teammates. One of the Reinhardts I boosted just sat on the payload the whole time with his shield.

get discord and add anne or bumbletron, they always got games going lol

I feel like the scope nerf to Widow actually hurt her more than the damage nerf that since it made her play stationary which really doesn't work well in this game outside of surprise moments as the whole Lucio/Zen meta showed. The new scope speed feels a lot better for the speed of the game and she doesn't oneshot heroes from their toes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEdkFx1FkCw

Is that one okay?

So to clarify, Blizzard releases these periodically for each character? These look so cool!!

I wish they were unlockable in game.

Scratch that, where is the Overwatch story mode! theyd be crazy not to do a spin off
Yeah that looks like it has all the animated shorts. Should be fine. Don't know if any of them talk about the original story, but iirc, the first one it shows talks about that.

DevilDog

Torbjorn makes AI, they obviously go rogue, because we can't have anything else with AI it seems, team overwatch gathers and beats them.
After that they keep being overwatch, now protecting the weak, upholding the law etc etc.

A while later some little shits don't like it that overwatch is so good, so they spread rumors about them being so evil, that the public requests they disband.
Shortly after, reaper pre edge™ explodes overwatch HQ, killing soldier 76, only not really.

Overwatch disbands. Oh and robots are parts of our society in monk form, because they have, ahem ''trancended'' their original purpose as tools.

The rest can be found in the Blizzard cinematics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom