• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

Foxxsoxx

Anyone else think Hanzo should get a sprint similar to Soldier that last like 5 seconds on a 10 second cooldown?

Defensive, offensive, and gets rid of ADS slowdown while active.

I think it'd definitely make him more of an asset if he had a reliable way to escape and also get back in combat when spawning while also giving him more depth in terms of no slowdown while aiming when the sprint is active.

KillGore

Am I wrong in thinking the first thing the team should do is to get rid of mercy? I'm constantly telling my friends to focus on mercy. They clean up everyone else and then comes the revive. Last night I tilted because of this.

Anyone else think Hanzo should get a sprint similar to Soldier that last like 5 seconds on a 10 second cooldown?

I think it'd definitely make him more of an asset if he had a reliable way to escape and also get back in combat when spawning while also giving him more depth in terms of no slowdown while aiming when the sprint is active.

He can escape vertically.

Am I wrong in thinking the first thing the team should do is to get rid of mercy? I'm constantly telling my friends to focus on mercy. They clean up everyone else and then comes the revive. Last night I tilted because of this.

Mercy is super high priority, but I have also had the experience where I kill Mercy first, my team takes forever to clean up, and then she gets a 4-5 res. :-/

Foxxsoxx

Yeah but he's pretty slow and a bit underwhelming in most situations.

I think thatd give him enough to where he would be a bigger threat without breaking him.

I love using Hanzo and he's my most played character but he does have that stigma about him for a reason.

LAM09

Have no idea whether it's worth communicating in matches. Majority of people just seem to do their own thing regardless.

_Legacy_

Just finished a game where we failed to cap more than 30% on Hanamura point B. Everyone on our attack team got pissed at one guy who picked Hanzo, he literally did nothing all game and never used his ult until the last 10 seconds of the game.

He literally held his ult for the entire time and we were all so confused. This guy was mid-tier diamond so he knew what he was doing, maybe he was throwing but he did well on defence so why bother? My group disbanded after that match, everyone got tiriggered and wanted to prevent a tilt. I felt it was a winnable game but it's hard to win 5 v 6 and you have a player doing nothing all game. Why do I rarely face guys like that on opposing teams? Comp just downright isn't fair sometimes.

I gained around 100 SR today so not a total disaster. Ending on two losses sucks but rather that than lose three or four more on the trot.

dcelw540

Is anyone experiencing weird issues with ps4? I was playing a capture the area and it randomly showed we were at 100% but then when the team took it back it went to 67%. As well we won one round and the other team didny amd they won the round then the game ended wity us getting deafeated.Something feels off with this game today. Along with the connection or hit ratio. Anyone else experience these things today?

LAM09

It's always worth communicating.

Think of it this way, it can never hurt.

That's true, but it seems almost pointless when you call out about Soldier being behind, and he kills half the team seconds later because people didn't listen/realise.

Had someone message me on PSN saying "good callouts" and he said hardly anyone uses mics. That's the sad reality when they're so useful in games like this, Siege, etc.

JHall

ZZA and GingerPop's Pharmercy combo

giphy.gif

Foxxsoxx

Just played my first qualifier this season and my lord the skill difference was huge. My teammates weren't completely devoid of life, it was great.

Inb4igetatrashyteam

exYle

This has never happened to me but that seems like an extreme example

Had a game where I was the only one making callouts. We lost, of course. So when the defeat came, I said "darn. Well, we tried."

Buddy got his mic on literally just to say "shut up, faggot."

Never doubt how shitty people can be

breadtruck

I dont think we need to create more useless Hanzo mains

Alucrid

Banned
is the roadhog hook bugged when you hook someone on higher ground? now it just plants them on the ground right in front as opposed to slightly in the air like before

Had a game where I was the only one making callouts. We lost, of course. So when the defeat came, I said "darn. Well, we tried."

Buddy got his mic on literally just to say "shut up, faggot."

Never doubt how shitty people can be

This kid on my team the other day got hooked as Reaper and died towards the end of the game and just screamed out the n-word. I'm talking top of his lungs scream. People don't hold back in voice chat man.

jviggy43

Blows my mind how many people are trying to pick Orisa in comp. Like please, mother of god, stop. If youre occupying the tank position nearly every other tank is far more viable right now. Just had a game where we went up 2-0 because the other team was running trip dps and we had a roadhog. Roadhog switches to Orisa and we lose the next 3. Like this game sometimes. I hate having to have randoms do this shit.

Foxxsoxx

Yep cancel whatever I said about competitive, two games in a row with complete radio silence and super duper shit teammates ):

Got into my second round and two guys immediately quit a game that was totally able to be come back. Salty salamanders.

3 games with everyone having mics we've dominated. The two without have been nightmares. Find out what happens match 6 next time on Dragonball Z.

Edit: No mics. Literally lost Anibus in two minutes.... on defense.

Reinhardt charged the attacking team within the first 20 seconds and immediately died. Hanzo got 1 kill when we attacked. His ult hit no one. Kill me.

I am starting to hate the "you need two healers to win" meta since I am the only one healing on my team so I have to choose a non healer to force one of my team to switch to a support

MGrant

is the roadhog hook bugged when you hook someone on higher ground? now it just plants them on the ground right in front as opposed to slightly in the air like before

Yeah this is happening to me a lot more lately. Especially frustrating when I fuck up an amazing Pharah or Genji hook because it places them on the ground next to me when they were almost 90 degrees above me.

I am starting to hate the "you need two healers to win" meta since I am the only one healing on my team so I have to choose a non healer to force one of my team to switch to a support
Yeah, it's not something I see them changing because there's no real overt complaint towards it, but a source of frustration definitely stems from the game having a mandatory need for a third of the team to be comprised of what is the least popular role.

valeo

Yeah, it's not something I see them changing because there's no real overt complaint towards it, but a source of frustration definitely stems from the game having a mandatory need for a third of the team to be comprised of what is the least popular role.

Zen, Ana and Lucio are 3 of the funnest characters in the game. Give Support a Chance, sheeple.

Top Bottom