• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

is comp on the last day even worth it

Part of me is like maybe I shoud just mess with QP and mayhem

Last day of comp and it's the weekend, depending on your rank, it's probably the worst possible day to play competitive. Tried a couple games and it's like playing with people who have never played the game before.

Gorillaz

Mayhem and QP are both fun!
Mayhem is really fun breh. Like I tried it for the first time last night and it was hilarious. Winston jumping around with like 1000 health every 3 seconds is something else that added with the update on elimination makes arcade a little bit more interesting to me finally

I've only gotten like two or three shitty/annoying players and I've played like 8 games between today and yesterday

Yea i'll probably dip my toes in it for maybe an hour or 2

Nimby

Banned
60 lootboxes later I have 4 out of the 11 skins. I also opened at least 10 other boxes on my other accounts and I got 0 skins out of those as well.

The chances for event skins seem actually lower this time around. Back in the Chinese new year event I bought something like 30 boxes and got almost everything.

I bought 5 at the start of the event, played a lot and got maybe ~20 lootboxes and got:

Tracer skin
Genji skin
Bastion skin
Pharah dance
Winston dance

Bought w/ currency
Symmetra skin
Symmetra dance

LAM09

Last day of comp and it's the weekend, depending on your rank, it's probably the worst possible day to play competitive. Tried a couple games and it's like playing with people who have never played the game before.

Played in a four stack Friday & yesterday and managed to gain 300 SR. Worked out ok, I guess.

Danj

To me ELO hell is where you find lots of people that don't give a damn and make stupid picks, refuse to adapt, etc.

And you think that's around 2942SR? You ain't seen nothin' son. Try being 1400SR like me, then come back and tell me about Elo Hell.

exYle

rcLV3nT.png

Got it legit.

What does legit mean?

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I WAS IN THE LAST ROUND OF A CONTROL MAP AND MY DOG CONNECTED MY SECOND AND THIRD CONTROLLER SOMEHOW AND I WAS CONFUSED WHY I COULDN'T HIT MY USER AND IT TOOK ME A MINUTE TO FIGURE IT OUT AND THEN WHEN I CAME BACK THEY CAPPED IT AND I WAS OFF POINT AND MY SOUND WAS OFF SOMEHOW AND I LOST 25 SR

AT LEAST LOOK GUILTY YOU FLUFFY DEVIL

Gritesh

I've dropped from 2350 to 1800 this week.

Not sure whats going on but about 85% of the games I've played have been absolute complete stomps.

It's been so bad that teams are just walking the payload the whole time without dying.

Some games I'm sitting at 4 elims as gold with the game ending.

Owzers

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I WAS IN THE LAST ROUND OF A CONTROL MAP AND MY DOG CONNECTED MY SECOND AND THIRD CONTROLLER SOMEHOW AND I WAS CONFUSED WHY I COULDN'T HIT MY USER AND IT TOOK ME A MINUTE TO FIGURE IT OUT AND THEN WHEN I CAME BACK THEY CAPPED IT AND I WAS OFF POINT AND MY SOUND WAS OFF SOMEHOW AND I LOST 25 SR

AT LEAST LOOK GUILTY YOU FLUFFY DEVIL
Your dog has the heart of a Mei.

I'm trying to find a way to play overwatch on two PS4's with my wife without having two plus subscriptions. I have two PS4s. Would this work?

Have wife on my primary PS4 with a disc and her PSN account which is not Plus. She can connect to PSN by virtue of my Plus being on that console as primary, right?

I can buy a digital copy of overwatch and play it on the other non-primary PS4. Can I use my Plus while she is already piggybacking off of it? Will one of us be booted off?

Would it be better to buy the second copy through her account or my own? I have a disc

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I really enjoy being put against 6 stack try hards going full meta setup when I'm solo. I'd rather wait an extra minute instead of this nonsense.

Kuga

Finally made it to GM. Thank goodness.

Friday nearly tilted me for the weekend when I dropped from 3983 -> 3840 but I had a wonderful hotstreak today and closed it out. Ended in style with exactly 4000 SR.

Played a bit today, got D.Va skin \o/

That's 3 out of 11, though I still haven't got the ones I want the most D:

Yesterday night got the zen dance, best one by far to me. Keep 'em coming.

I bought 2 loot boxes since I was buying something else and had 2 dollars left in my PSN wallet

first box is pharah rocket guitar, second box is the white orisa legendary I was planning on buying for her at some point

hm.gif

I'm not saying it's rigged to get people to buy boxes but...

NeoRaider

I've opened 21 boxes in a row without a single legendary and only 2 dance emotes. Thanks.

I got Hanzo skin day 1. I think that i opened 7 boxes day 1 (3 boxes for 9 arcade wins, 3 bonus boxes, and one for leveling up).

Since then i opened around 20 more boxes and not a single Legendary or Epic item! It's all blue and white and usually 3 duplicates. I don't know what is happening. :( :( :(

The drop rate is very strange, I have my doubts that it's totally random.

The difference between my two accounts is too big, the amount of legendaries I get on my main is insane (every 5-6 boxes) and it's been like this for a long time. On comparison I rarely got a legendary on my 2nd account.

AbaFadi

Banned
The drop rate is very strange, I have my doubts that it's totally random.

The difference between my two accounts is too big, the amount of legendaries I get on my main is insane (every 5-6 boxes) and it's been like this for a long time. On comparison I rarely got a legendary on my 2nd account.

I haven't gotten a single legendary skin on any of my accounts through loot boxes.

Both solo queue games today have been 5 round KOTH. Won both though.

Just now we got beat pretty bad first round, changed it up and won second round, got countered again third round. Won fourth somewhat handily. And then for the final round someone on the other team goes Widow and we win 100-0. What a weird time to decide to throw. It was a decent game, my team didn't talk the whole time (neither did I) but we still played well together.

Solo queue is stressful.

just played with a widow who didn't show up in the killfeed once whenever I looked and a winston who was hot garbage and would always jump right in by himself even though I told him to wait up as mercy

my plat dreams are quickly dying, almost dropped 100 points since this morning

Edit: got a silver and the same widow in this koth game

kill me

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
My cousin plays TF2 and just came over to try Overwatch and lost his fucking mind at my frame rate, he couldn't believe how smooth it was, I asked him what he plays TF2 at and the poor bastard said "12-15fps". He's going to save up and then I'll teach him how to build his first PC. Luckily you can build a 1080p/60fps PC so cheaply these days so it shouldn't take him long.

NeoRaider

My cousin plays TF2 and just came over to try Overwatch and lost his fucking mind at my frame rate, he couldn't believe how smooth it was, I asked him what he plays TF2 at and the poor bastard said "12-15fps". He's going to save up and then I'll teach him how to build his first PC. Luckily you can build a 1080p/60fps PC so cheaply these days so it shouldn't take him long.

12-15fps??

Dead! XD

Top Bottom