• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

ready to be placed at a lower rank. fucked up my sr dropping 800 sr points because either i go support but the damage output werent great or going tank/dps support doesn't heal fast or heal at all.

Got 3 loot boxes from leveling up, winning my 3rd arcade game, and finally winning 1v1.

Two of the three boxes had Dune Buggy Bastion, which I already had. Thanks for the 400 coins Blizzard.

Just happy that I finally beat 1v1, went down 3-0 then 4-1 and came back for the win. Was able to win a Roadhog mirror by killing him with two perfectly placed midrange shots. That was amazing, the final round was a Roadhog mirror where we both tried to push each other off the point with Whole Hog at the end, with me killing him first. I'm never playing this shit again.

Gaaraz

Guys is there a way to sell Loot Boxes etc like you can in TF2/Dota/CS etc? It'd be amazing to sell them to other people and get a discount on the price of the game :D
Bump, is this possible at all please? Doesn't seem to be, but I have over 20 loot boxes and no way to do anything with them :D

It's the most tilting thing in the game. It's so skewed that if I know I'm winning I can keep playing even when I have garbage internet because I can keep winning even like that.
They had an actually fun mode called "all brawls" and they removed it.
Truth

Definitely deserves the spot of total mayhem and ctf

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
It's the most tilting thing in the game. It's so skewed that if I know I'm winning I can keep playing even when I have garbage internet because I can keep winning even like that.
They had an actually fun mode called "all brawls" and they removed it.

To be fair, a lot of the modes in Brawl sucked. There was nothing fun about being on Attack in an only support mode(thanks to the Symmetra turrets on Defense). Or a mode with only Genjis & Hanzos. Or a mode with only snipers.

I miss some of the few good ones though, like the all Reinhardts + 1 Lucio one. Or the one in Illios with Lucios+Roadhogs where you had to boop or hook someone into the center hole.

I plan my first earnest go at competitive this season. I've placed in previous seasons just to get some CP. I'm prepared for the salt but I just want to A) have a good time and B) improve my skills. I'm going to do my damndest to not let anything get to me, toxicity, losses, losing rank, etc.

I'm a working father with limited time to play any given day but I think I'm outgrowing just playing in QP all the time. I really crave coordinated teamwork and communication, which I realize won't always happen in comp either and I know certain people will be more toxic. But I'm going to kill them with kindness, or silence, and remember it's a just a video game (one of my favorites of all time though).

I'll probably mostly be solo queuing as I only have one friend who consistently plays, who is also a working family man, so our times don't always align. According to my stats I'm *hoping* to place platinum, but gold is more likely (or silver...) If you see FRIDAY#11339 out there after 19:30 MST or if I'm already on your friend list say howdy *winky face*

All Brawls is trash. Still trash. Always trash.
Whenever I tried to queue for All Brawls it would take forever to get into a match and when I eventually did I didn't always have that much fun.

Gorillaz

949e66e7546e05cd5970b4ce21696aba9053a495_hq.gif

What's that?
You think tracer needs another legendary skin next event?
No problem we are already working on it!
Posh tracer is still the cleanest skin in the game anyway

Feeling that arcade salt, damn you allure of lootboxes.

Fantastically there we are attacking point B on Hanamura, my Mercy work is doing the business, suddenly the freeze begins, Mei has me, the only teammate not involved in the immediate ruck and thus distracted from my plight is an Ana literally a single step away.
As I become an Icicle she is teabagging a sleeping Reaper, this is what I'm watching in my last three seconds before death.
PRIORITIES!

People can't yell at you for choosing the wrong hero.

It's a good way to escape the "filling in the unwanted tank/healer" role I often have to.

All Brawls is trash. Still trash. Always trash.

Better than Total Mayhem which is just sombra and winston v sombra and winston and hoping they die for long enough to move the payload

It was basically custom games matchmaking

Super Shimada Bros. and This Is Ilos>>>

Ramirez

Jesus, people in 3v3 are so bad. How does an Orisa and Soldier lose to a Hog? We have a 3v2 advantage and our Tracer is on the other side of the map doing nothing while I get dived by the Tracer and Winston. Sudden death round? Better pick Hanzo to match up with your Pharmercy.

2 wins in an hour and a half. -_-

rulerk1

Jesus, people in 3v3 are so bad. How does an Orisa and Soldier lose to a Hog? We have a 3v2 advantage and our Tracer is on the other side of the map doing nothing while I get dived by the Tracer and Winston. Sudden death round? Better pick Hanzo to match up with your Pharmercy.

Come play total mayhem with me 🐧

This. This right here.

Not Americans yet, unless I'm dumb.

If you mean for pro play this is mostly correct. Few American tournaments have seen Sombra get play although there is way less 2CP maps being played here than in Korea. That being said both EnVyUs and Rogue have used her and specifically EnVy has had a lot of success with her.

Nimby

Banned
If you mean for pro play this is mostly correct. Few American tournaments have seen Sombra get play although there is way less 2CP maps being played here than in Korea. That being said both EnVyUs and Rogue have used her and specifically EnVy has had a lot of success with her.

Envyus ran Sombra almost the full set against BKStars, which is what brought up the question. She's super strong, and it always surprises me how fast people get their ult with her.

LiK

Envyus ran Sombra almost the full set against BKStars, which is what brought up the question. She's super strong, and it always surprises me how fast people get their ult with her.

Just hack health packs and keep using them and her Ult can get charged up fast as shit.

So I've never really seen any of my friends play Junkrat very well. Or at least well enough for a comp game. Is he just not top tier enough? Does anyone here have any success with him?

I generally just hear people complain about trash damage which is ultimately just getting the opposing Mercy closer to her Ult.

LiK

So I've never really seen any of my friends play Junkrat very well. Or at least well enough for a comp game. Is he just not top tier enough? Does anyone here have any success with him?

I generally just hear people complain about trash damage which is ultimately just getting the opposing Mercy closer to her Ult.

Good Junk players exist. You will only get good or bad players. There's no in-between.
He's one of my mains.

Does season 5 start today? If so is PS4 GAF making a 6 stack for it?

Tomorrow.

Top Bottom