• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

Anyone doing any Comp tonight? We should probably get in a few games before Orisa goes live for it.

I'm.up for comp.

Just had two good solo ques and then a terrible one.

Had a Bastion throwing the game for some god damn reason.

All games had like zero team cohesion... I had to get them to do their jobs... And I was Mercy. Like do your jobs people!

Still tho not too terrible. People in comp still think Bastion is a viable.option for some reason.

LiK

I'm.up for comp.

Just had two good solo ques and then a terrible one.

Had a Bastion throwing the game for some god damn reason.

All games had like zero team cohesion... I had to get them to do their jobs... And I was Mercy. Like do your jobs people!

Still tho not too terrible. People in comp still think Bastion is a viable.option for some reason.

Yea, his nerf plus Zen buff makes him way less good now. I'll be on later. Hopefully we can get a group going later. I feel like our synergy is good when everyone picks their mains.

For the guys in our group: Don't practice or experiment in Comp when I'm there! We're going full on basic. BASIC

What time are you looking at? I might pop on for a little bit.

Not sure, sometime in the evening hours. Seems like most guys are on then.

Gorillaz

Searching comp game

got kicked out and sent back to main screen

got a 50 point drop for "leaving"

This has been the only problem that has been around since launch and they don't have an answer for it other then MeiSorry. Beautiful.

AngryMoth

Leavers make it so fucking hard to climb in Plat
Searching comp game

This has been the only problem that has been around since launch and they don't have an answer for it other then MeiSorry. Beautiful.
Also this shit happens to me 3 or 4 times a season

Cappa

Banned
Lol I've won 1 game in 3 days this is a joke 1-11

My 10 game win streak only got me 200+sr but my 10 game losing streak has dropped me 500+ sr.

Something doesn't make sense.

i dont understand how its even possible that i could play as a tank on a team with two healers and literally not get healed the whole game

like honestly, what goes through peoples minds in this game?

AngryMoth

And another leaver. So frustrating to have your progress undone like this. Blizzard must know it's a problem, I can't understand why they haven't even attempted to fix it. Clearly the current penalty is not enough.

That's me done for the day, but I'll be back tomorrow as always...

rulerk1

Searching comp game

happened to me for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I think it might be related to viewing highlights. The second the highlight came up i got qued and couldnt do anything. I noticed replays always glitch out when the highlight loads just as i get qued into a match.

NeoRaider

Alt fire has less cool down and no spread of his shots now. Dunno if its spread on primary or alt fire.

I didn't even noticed that cooldown decrease. But i am not picking him that often now.

I am not sure i understand that spread buff tho. was there ever spread in his orb shots?

LiK

I didn't even noticed that cooldown decrease. But i am not picking him that often now.

I am not sure i understand that spread buff tho. was there ever spread in his orb shots?

It was RNG where there was some spread. It's gone now. Zen can snipe much more easily.

Love it when I'm melting Roadhogs face to a sliver of his health only for him to always pull that super fast health regen out of his ass. I don't know why I always zone in on that twat when he's surrounded by squishies.

antitrop

A very small amount, but just enough to be annoying. It used to be preferential to click the button each time you fired a primary shot, instead of just holding it down and trying to track, because of that small spread.

Now it's better to just hold it and track, because the shots are more consistent and easier to adjust off of.

KiraFA37

I've played a lot of Zenyatta and there used to be a small inconsistent spread on his weapon, this sometimes caused shots to miss when they looked to be on target. Now he has pin point accuracy it seems.

Ellite25

How can I practice with Orisa? I tried doing the non competitive mode and and practice vs AI but she's always taken. I can't find a way to just play as her consistently. Surely I'm missing something.

NeoRaider

It was RNG where there was some spread. It's gone now. Zen can snipe much more easily.

A very small amount, but just enough to be annoying. It used to be preferential to click the button each time you fired a primary shot, instead of just holding it down and trying to track, because of that small spread.

Now it's better to just hold it and track, because the shots are more consistent and easier to adjust off of.

I've played a lot of Zenyatta and there used to be a small inconsistent spread on his weapon, this sometimes caused shots to miss when they looked to be on target. Now he has pin point accuracy it seems.

Hmmm that sounds very good. I guess that's why it feels little easier to get headshots with him now. And it just feels little more precise. I had a great game defending Eichenwalde with him today.

antitrop

I don't like that Mercy's offensive assist card now takes priority over total damage healed, now that they track her damage amplified.

It doesn't even show kill participation, it's a shit card.

Psn sent out that 10 years play thing
BUPKUCT.png

Lol i need to count my pc time up

RemiLP

for all you zen players, how much of a differnce has the update made? what is your average accuracy now compared to before the update?

Owzers

Yea, his nerf plus Zen buff makes him way less good now. I'll be on later. Hopefully we can get a group going later. I feel like our synergy is good when everyone picks their mains.

For the guys in our group: Don't practice or experiment in Comp when I'm there! We're going full on basic. BASIC

Not sure, sometime in the evening hours. Seems like most guys are on then.
I will make up for my bad junkrat play yesterday by being junkrat in comp tonight.

Village

Watching ESL overeawatch

I now know why those 10 year olds thought i was famous.

There some overwatch guy named village who plays real good.

I wanna see a comp game where Orisa, Ana, Mercy, all buff McCree and he gets a stupid quick Team Kill High Noon...

I know it'll never happen but still...

Top Bottom