• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

They can do whatever they want. I will play how I want. I'm done talking with you about it.

not attacking you or anything...I just don't get the argument. I sometimes QP with friends because they are RL friends and just want to play with my friends and have fun and we go in with a 4-5 stack....and sometimes I will use my main who happens to have a gold weapon because we need a tank.....we sometimes steam roll but we aren't even playing seriously. sometimes we get steamrolled too. I guess my point is, most of what you said was assumption.

I'm starting to really like no limits arcade.

It's just so... Chill. Like the way it use to be.

Yeah, I really like arcade. I either play comp or arcade. Mystery Heroes is my favorite. I don’t either bother with QP; I might as well just play comp if I do that since everyone is fucking serious in QP for some reason.

Yeah, I really like arcade. I either play comp or arcade. Mystery Heroes is my favorite. I don’t either bother with QP; I might as well just play comp if I do that since everyone is fucking serious in QP for some reason.

I wish everyone was fucking serious in QP. At least be friendly and make it clear that you are trying something new, which I (used to) do a lot. The problem is random picking and insta-locking. Seriously, steamrolling is everywhere, especially if you are playing at night and get grouped up with players who have less than five hours in. QP isn't fun anymore, and it will only make you develop bad habits.

QP can be fun with big stacks facing each other, but if it's just 6vs6 randoms forget it.

It's going to be 2 hanzos, 2 widows and 1 healer in both teams saying hello to each other.

not attacking you or anything...I just don't get the argument. I sometimes QP with friends because they are RL friends and just want to play with my friends and have fun and we go in with a 4-5 stack....and sometimes I will use my main who happens to have a gold weapon because we need a tank.....we sometimes steam roll but we aren't even playing seriously. sometimes we get steamrolled too. I guess my point is, most of what you said was assumption.

It's an assumption for sure, but we had a couple matches against this 5 stack last night. One you could tell everyone on both team was using their off-heroes (team composition was just not great on either side), we won the match, it was somewhat close. They must have been pissed because the next match, they started the game with 5 gold-weapon heroes and an actual team composition. You can't tell me they weren't try harding, it was very obvious they were. You don't just go, "Hey, let's use our best characters for fun!" right after a loss.

QP can be fun with big stacks facing each other, but if it's just 6vs6 randoms forget it.

It's going to be 2 hanzos, 2 widows and 1 healer in both teams saying hello to each other.

I've had some amazing people in QP stacks at the end of season 3 when I started playing OW again. Really tense games and clutch moments; losing didn't feel bad.

LiK

The update got me an error halfway and now I need to redl it. I just deleted Doom so I know it's not HDD space.

Lol I've won 1 game in 3 days this is a joke 1-11

My 10 game win streak only got me 200+sr but my 10 game losing streak has dropped me 500+ sr.

Something doesn't make sense.

I feel you. I lost 300 SR today and dropped down to the 2200s. Solo queue kills my soul, especially if I play a healer.. Communication? None. Ability to stay together? Haha, good one. Target priority? Never heard of it.

If anyone wants to team up. PSN=GAF Name.

HiiiLife

So I rarely played season 3. Can anyone tell me what the current meta is right now on Xbox so I know who to lock? Looking to dive back now that the character is released

Jellie

So I rarely played season 3. Can anyone tell me what the current meta is right now on Xbox so I know who to lock? Looking to dive back now that the character is released

Reaper
Winston, genji, tracer, reinhardt, zarya, roadhog, soldier, pharah, ana, lucio, zen mercy are picked the most.

bm from other team player (reaper) during qp. he goes gg ez when they finally capped the last point. i was hoping they wouldn't leave and they didn't! anyways. it was our turn to attack... lets just say we capped both point way faster than them and actually defended point b longer which they never got a chance to even get ready. RIP. lmao.

but i randomly deflected tracer's pulse bomb. lol.

AngryMoth

anyone wanna do some comp on ps4? Want to queue dodge this guy I keep getting put with who keeps playing offence Symettra right now lol

Quan

I have a question for the new decay system, so I have to play 7 game a week, does the week start form Monday or from the last time I played a game in competitive?

antitrop

I have a question for the new decay system, so I have to play 7 game a week, does the week start form Monday or from the last time I played a game in competitive?
It's 7 games in 7 days. Every game you play pushes the decay timer back by 24 hours, up to a maximum of 7 days banked. You can check the timer by right-clicking on the Competitive button.

Right now I'm just playing one Comp game a day not to decay, because I don't really like playing Comp.

Quan

It's 7 games in 7 days. Every game you play pushes the decay timer back by 24 hours, up to a maximum of 7 days banked. You can check the timer by right-clicking on the Competitive button.

Right now I'm just playing one Comp game a day not to decay, because I don't really like playing Comp.

Oh nice, thank you :)

Join a game in progress - payload is right next to the end with just under 5 minutes left. Five solo people and no healer so I pick Mercy. Team proceeds to die and stagger and then loses the position - three people then decide to give up and leave. Stuck with three people on our team and no backfill for the next two minutes to the point where the defending team of six just spawn camps us.

What the hell.

antitrop

Join a game in progress - payload is right next to the end with just under 5 minutes left. Five solo people and no healer so I pick Mercy. Team proceeds to die and stagger and then loses the position - three people then decide to give up and leave. Stuck with three people on our team and no backfill for the next two minutes to the point where the defending team of six just spawn camps us.

What the hell.
I fucking hate Backfill.

I'm trying to improve with McCree because tracer and pharah are so fucking annoying on console. I feel like I'm doing bad, my stats say that I'm an OK/meh McCree... except I can't kill anyone with dead eye at all. I get that some I do with terrible positioning, but I see so many McCree's get away with it! My acc stats are probably super inflated from killing tanks/barrier spamming is my guess.

P2wLwhT.png

This is me trying to kill anyone with dead eye: https://youtu.be/0Ae6B7C05Nk?t=1m7s

Top Bottom